Old 03-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/190/160

Height: 5'8"

Hello to all and happy Monday!! New here and thought that I would start posting. I had a rather boring day of required education for work........four and a half hours of what my company calls Values in Action. We have to do it every year, yuck But the upside was that it's all overtime!!! After that I returned a shirt I didn't care for and stop by a different store to look and ended up buying some new clothes. Then home and dealing with the kiddos. Some of you sound like you had a rough start to the day, hope it got better for all of you.
earthgrl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...work was good today. I forgot to tell you yesterday that my massage really helped. He was able to get my back muscle unkinked and my headache was gone. I have a neck vertebrae misaligned and my hip is out of whack...part of the big reason i have a headache more frequently. I need to find a good chiropracter. My neck really is out of whack. I've never been, but I when i was in the massage yesterday, I felt the vertebrae out of whack.

Welcome foodvictim and eartqrl. Glad you can join us

Hannah- cute dog...but like i said previously...i'm gonna start calling you the "crazy dog lady" LOL

karen-sorry about the morning starting off bad.

hey to everyone else..i'm off...dh has an old friend coming for dinner tonight. It will be nice to have some company over.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 183/182/150

The new pup is so cute, Happy. Choosing a name for pets is hard, as you want it to fit them. I have a friend with a similar dog, and his name is Awesome. I think that is cute. My Chihuahua is named Shift, and that is because we wanted a dirtbike name, and our friend already had "Moto", so since you shift a dirtbike, we went with that. Turns out, we love it, but in the grand scheme of things, some people (especially kids) don't hear it correctly, and think the "f" is silent!!! That causes the need to explain all the time.

Joan, do you use the Jergens on your face for gradual tanning as well? Or just your limbs and torso? I would like to try that this year for my face.

I worked late, and it is raining, so I did not do a work out today. Before bed I will do some with hand weights and squats, so I have not wasted the whole day.

Karen, I think there is something in the air today with men. My DH asked for a file, and I looked in a cabinet (one of the two place it would be) and he saw the cabinet in disarray, and said, "Well, if it is in there, I don't want it." It was a small cabinet, hence a small mess, and that made me mad that his outlook was so negative.

Plus, I got a medical bill in the mail today and it was from April 2004. We don't go to doctors much at all, but since November, we all three have been seen, but I had no clue what the bill could be. DH says, "Just forget about it." DuH, like you can just forget about a bill. I called and found out that their computer system messed up with monthly statements, and it was actually from January this year.

Have a great night!
motomom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:13 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Its after 11pm and I know there probably won't be anyone else on here tonight but I'm gonna post anyway, so there!

Lauren I didn't give you my miles this weekend, yes, I did workout, miracle of miracles. I don't expect you to update your post but I wanted to put them in here just for the ----- and giggles of it. I had 12.

Karen, My DH was that way all last week when the kids were home on Spring Break, makes me wish I lived up north where Dangergirl is.

GG, I'm so glad things seem to be looking up at work

Hanna, love, love, love the babies. My mom has been wanting one for so so long. They are adorable, but a little dog in my house wouldn't stand a chance. Quite frankly, I'm shocked my cat still has hair and can walk on his own.

Joan, I feel your pain about the rain. (hee-hee) I think I'm gonna have to go buy a canoe soon.

Hi Earthgirl and Foodvictim!!!!!

Gotta go, PEACE! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
GG I am glad you found a good chiropractor, sorry you are out of whack, it could be all the stress from work, take it easy. Oh and by the way I don't mind at all to be called the crazy dog lady, at times I do wonder if it is too much, but I love them they are all so happy, I couldn't say no to the newest one, specially after knowing he was in a cage must of the day while the woman was out of the house, I hope you had a nice time w/your company!

Moto I like your little once names

Joan I did understand it was the whole class raising the $$ I still think is great! you are too funny! I know I am dense some time! LOL.

Lauren I love the story about your DS interview. that is so cute!

Well today was a very nice morning. I was home and my friend Susie stopped by w/a head of lettuce to make a salad for lunch, it turned out to be a great huge salad, it was great! then I was waiting for Sean to come home from school, when I get a call at about 2:45 45 minutes after he is suppose to leave school telling me no one picked him up, so I had to go get him, 2 1/2 hrs. later (with all the traffic going both ways) and we made it home! I am going to knit and wait for DH to come home, probably fairly late, as it is the last day of the month, sometimes I don't like the car biz, like today! he left at 7:30 AM who knows when he will be back home....
See you guys tomorrow

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Trish we were posting at the same time, I don't know what I would do w/out my little dudes!

earthgl3!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #22  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Earthgrl, WELCOME!

Trish, you're not the only one up late!

Hanna, I hate it when DH works late, thankfully, it doesn't happen to often anymore. Of course, there are some days....

Well, I thought I would stay up late tonight becasue I toss and turn all night, even when I go to bed exhausted!

Tomorrow, I'm dropping off a job application at the library. It would be great if I got it because it would only be a 5 min drive to work!!!! I also sent another application off today. I am supposed to have an orientation on Thrus. Not to excited though. It's not enough pay to spend all the money on gas getting there and so forth...

Guess I better go and try to get some sleep. Oh it looks like it will be raining all week here too, BLAH! I guess I'll look on the bright side it could be much worse, plus we need the rain.

Hope all are fast asleep, talk tomorrow!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:25 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 210/190/160

Height: 5'8"

Thanks to all for the welcomes. Just wondering, anyplace in this forum to do introductions?? Or should I just post a thread to tell you a bit about myself? Just curious, and a little bored. Kids are all quietly watching a movie and I'm surfing the net.
earthgrl3 is offline   Reply With Quote