Old 03-18-2008, 08:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Tues Mar 18th

Morning all...nothing exciting to report...lately my life is pretty dull. I have been bad about eating the last 2 wks however. I really need to step on a scale. I think i'm stress eating...very bad of me.

Lauren - good luck..hopefully you'll get the job full time.

hanah- i hope you survive this week...hang in there.

Got to get ready for work...its a struggle every morning trying to get motivated for work. Sad isn't it.

Hope everyone is well...take care all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't post yesterday ~ I was going to and then got called in (day off). Hope everyone had a enjoyable St. Patty's day.

Lauren, my fingers are crossed for you too.

GG, I know what you mean. Here it is 8:30 and I have to leave at 9:15 ~ I still have to get ready. I am totally unmotivated to go in today. At least I don't have to work all day long. Try to stay positive.

Well all, off to get ready for work. Today I know that I will be trying to get alot of stock out of the stock room, so at least that will be exersize!

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all!

GG and Lisa - hope that you survive work today.
Lauren - I am glad the you like the job - hope that you get it!
Hanna - that's cool that you can knit something that quickly. My grandma tried to teach me crocheting, but gave up. I was 12 and I am left-handed...

We had a bunch of snow overnight...isn't it sprng yet? They are forecasting snow for next Monday, too. Ish!

Need to run to Wal-mart some time - probably later so that they can clean the roads a little bit.
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Morning all - I am having a horrible time lately.... I am working 10 hour days lately at work and 6 days a week PLUS on top of all of this I have just started dating someone new.... so far sounds great right? more money and new romance? Well yea BUT that also means my son hasn't met him yet, which we want to hold off for while and i am trying to balance spending time with Mr New with my son and work and my work out have started to slide.... HELP! I am getting so frustrated! My eating has been good but I just feel torn in so many directions!
Goldm00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:17 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

GOOD MORNING! How is everyone today?
Pam, My brother is on his way in, will be here around noon. We are getting so much rain, the back yard looks like a pond so, that may affect their drive...
Hanna, my girls LOVE to bake, the thing is they don't like to clean up! lol, we are baking easter cookies later this week tho, that is about it.
Gold, sorry to hear you are so frustrated. I sure hope you can find a balance for yourself that is less stressful! AND don't forget about yourself! need to make sure you are finding "me time" as well!
Dawn, can't believe yall are getting snow!! The temps are warmed up here a bit, but here comes the rain!
Gotta run, gonna touch up the house before my brother gets here! Everyone have a great day!!!
Stephanie
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

Lisa what a bummer you had to go in to work on your day off,sorry girl! are you getting paid overtime if it is overtime? $$$ is always good!

GG you are dealing w/lots of stress, you have to cope somehow, sometimes w/food, I hope this chapter passes soon...

Dawn I can't crochet, I don't understand it, I don't want to understand it! LOL, LOVE my knitting!

Gold I am sorry about the stress! I am so glad the dating days are over for me!!!! :LOL:

Steph I hear you I on the cleaning after baking, who likes to do that!
enjoy your brothers company.

Well today is going to be a very good day for me, DH is home, well not really! he is taking Sean fishing, that means I have the house to myself well I have to share it w/the dudes, but that's ok, they will keep me entertained and DH will spend some time w/Sean. I am also waiting for the Sears repair my dishwasher is not washing, IT IS BRAD NEW I have not clue what the deal is. they don't make things like they used to, to last do they?
My friend is picking up her dude to take him to the groomers for the very first time, he has never been at a groomer before. I am going to see him all finished up before she does she is going up north and I am picking him up and bringing him home after he goes to the "salon" LOL.
I have to start thinking of what to make for Sunday, it my DH's birthday and we are going to have people over.
OK!
I will be back later

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!

GG ~ so sorry that you're going thru a rough time right now. Isn't your staff meeting sometime this week? I hope that things get resolved shortly. With your DH going to school full-time, all of the finances are resting on your shoulders and that has to be a heavy load these days. We're all here for you sweetheart...

Lisa ~ hi there!

Dawn ~ snow? I sure do hope that is a thing of the past in this area. Lots of rain this week for us.

Gold ~ would the new romance be with "Happy Feet" from the company party?

Stephanie ~ have fun with your brother. BTW, your xmas tree looks gorgeous.

Hanna ~ enjoy your day of peace and quiet! What do you do with Sean when school lets out in the summer?

My washer went out on me so I had to make a trip to Lowe's and a new one will be delivered tomorrow morning. Our old one is 13 years old and I do a heck of a lot of laundry so I guess that isn't too bad. DH has nursed it back to health for over a year now. I haven't done laundry since Saturday (!). I'll break that baby in big-time tomorrow;-). We're having a great Spring Break on this end. It's raining here today so we're home all day being lazy. My only plan is to play Horseopoloy with Annie and Liam today. Once I get started playing I enjoy it but just wish that it wouldn't be soooooo long.

Talk to everyone later ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 205/168/150

ha ha ha ha ha Joan....... Yes that would be "happy feet"

very cool of you to remember

My day is crazy I need to keep up better really -

Hanna trust me i wish my dating days were over its crazy out there!

is it spring yet! hope everyone else is having a good day!
Goldm00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #9  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Hey All Just here for a quick second as things will get busy here again in a sec. Eating like crap still (I'm w/GG-stress eating). However, I DID work out like a fiend last night and enjoyed the hottub again...though it's kind of weird being in there by myself. LOL Nevertheless, the gym was actually very clean so I was relieved! EXCEPT...that empty snack bag was still on the floor of the sauna. Guess I should pick it up myself and throw it away...

Hanners: Good luck w/the dishwasher! I hate waiting around for repair people and then wondering if they're really doing anything when they're up in the machine....

Lisa: Called in on your day off? Blech! The devils!

GMoon: Don't worry girlie! It'll even itself out in another few weeks. But don't be so hard on yourself w/the workouts. Enjoy the extra money and romantic interest for now. Now, if in 3 months you're STILL having trouble finding a balance then we need to kick your rear in gear! I know you don't want to hear this, But I would kill (ok, not literally) for extra money and a date! But, if I had dates they wouldn't be able to call me the dateless wonder anymore!

Ok, gotta split like the icecream thangy w/a banana hangin' out.

BTW, I need to take some more pics of me so I can post one more recent than several months ago...especially since my hair color is totally different.

MO

Last edited by mjoste; 03-18-2008 at 09:06 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all.
Joan - you are right the meeting is tomorrow..hopefully it gets better. And yes you are right...with the stress of being the financial provider it does get rough. I also really do want to give the job a shot..i have made some awesome clients so I really don't want to "abandon" some of them...but I know at some point i cant keep going like this

hannah-hope you enjoyed your day by yourself
mo - would love to see the pics...
moon-hang in there..keep the eating in check and when you have time exercise...but just have a balance

as for me..work was horrible. As i arrived this am...a petsmart manager (who is a friend of mine) grabbed me and told me my receptionist was almost 20 min later (she was the receptionist incharge of opening the clinic in the am). I had one client get angry and leave with his two dogs (not sure who it was) and another one that was upset but I was able to smooth it over. She didn't understand what the big deal was. I essentially told her that people rely on us to be on time..they have to get to work, school, etc and can have issues if we aren't on time. I also found out 3 times this past week shes been 12-20 min late. She blamed it on traffic...i wrote her up and she put in her 2 wk notice. I actually may just let her go early. She was pouting all day and was pretty much useless..but i have to see the protocol behind it. I need to make sure i'm not doing anything illegal because she's really not doing a darn thing. So hopefully my meeting will be productive tomorrow...but i'm not getting my hopes up too high LOL

hope everyone is well..check back later..off to my pt apt. Its a good day for a workout..hopefully i'll be able to work out a lot of frustration.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote