Old 03-12-2008, 07:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something chat wed mar 12th

morning all...(hopefully the date is right this time lol). Very tired today. I'm worn out from this week. Hopefully i'll get some sleep tomorrow...its my day off. Hope everyone is doing well
P(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:06 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

GG, please ~ I don't want to hear about the crazies. Cause if you get them, that means the same thing happens to me. I had this past weekend off and then yesterday. Now I don't have a day off til Sunday.

Hope everyone has a good day, I will check back in after work.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Oh the bloating!!!

I just love the feeling of truly adding veggies and fruits back into your life and how it makes you feel at first. I just keep reminding my self that it is good for me. Plus, I think I took my sleeping pill to late last night and I am still feeling a littel groggy. I can't wait to be off of them.

I hope you all have an excellent day.

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

GG and Lisa - hope there aren't too many adventures at work for you today...
Jasmine - Take care and hope that you are feeling better soon.

Hi to everyone else!

Will check back later - DS and I have a playdate with some other young kids and their moms from our new church at 9 this a.m. We need to get going!

I am hoping to work out later today...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #5  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

hey everyone

I hear you GG with not wanting to move. I have not wanted to move for about 3 weeks. DH is mad at me but sometimes the truth hurts. DS is mad at me because he told me he hopes I die, and I slapped his face. DD well she is in a good mood so we will see. I can only be pushed so far by this young 14 year old and then that was the last straw and I won't be talked to like that at all. Takes alot to get me fired up.

Well I better get

Take care everyone

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #6  

wellll...i cant believe it...im up early today...ive been so tired like most of us because of the time change...

sheila: i hope things get better with your son...hang in there

gg/lisa: i hope the both of you get some time off...you guys need it...you two are always so busy with work...have some fun on your upcoming days off!

jasmine: when will you be weaned of the meds?..is it almost done?...i hope you start feeling better soon

dawn: have fun at the play date...do you guys have a mothers group in your area?..we sponsor one at work..they meet every 1st and 3rd thursday of the month..its fun..i like it..the classroom is right off my office so i can see them through the window and i go in and play with the little one..i love it

well...have a great day everyone...try to get your exercise in!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:17 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I have been so busy getting ready for our vacation that I haven't had time to check in or read up on the posts. I just finished my workout for today and now I'm off to take a shower and get started packing. We leave tomorrow for Florida and will be gone for a week. Lord help me, a week with the in-laws. I'm going to need a lot of coffee and strong stiff drinks to survive with killing anyone! LOL I'll check back in with you guys when we get back next week! Have a great week everyone!
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #8  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Mornin ladies,

Sheila, not a fun age....I know, my DD seems to have "potty mouth" too.

GG, Lisa, Christina, Jasmine hope you girls have a good day at work.

Dawn, didn't you say you had to "join" a play group, what does that involve?

Well, don't know if I'll get my workout in, but I plan to walk tonight because the weather today is going to be great!

I have to run errands today. I have to go to the tax office and apply for a homestead exemption so our home taxes aren't so $$$. Sounds like fun!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #9  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Heather, we were posting at the same time. Have a safe trip! I call mine the "outlaws" ;-) LOL.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' Chicksters!

GG ~ hang in there chickie... tomorrow you can sleep in:-). I'm glad that your ankle is doing better but too bad about the heel spur. Is there anything that can be done for that medically?

Lisa ~ I agree with Christina... you and GG work too hard. I sure do wish that you load could be lightened a bit. On a positive note, at least you have a job. Around here, people are getting laid off like crazy.

Jasmine ~ I just finished reading your post from the other day ~ thank God that it's not as serious as you thought! That would have been terrible. Ease into the fruits and veggies 'cause they are so essential. However, don't break out the All-bran yet LOL:-).

Dawn ~ those big clocks are so cool. I'd like to get one for our family room but haven't been fortunate enough to find one on sale yet. Have fun this morning with DS.

Sheila ~ at least you have one that isn't giving you grief:-). DD sounds l ike a sweetheart. How old is she? Are the two of you still going to Disneyland this summer?

Christina ~ so sorry to hear about the funeral yesterday. 30 is way too young. How sad for her father. Dominic still doing great at his job? That place that you work at sounds wonderful.

I CAN SEE!!! Amazing! Pam and Dawn, you two know what I'm talkin' about! I had the surgery yesterday at 12:30, got up off the table and could actually see the clock on the wall. I'm walking down the hall and telling Mike how I can see this sign and that sign and then I walked out into the sunlight and went, "ahhhhhh!" This place waits to give a sedative until after the surgery. I was a little disappointed since I was feeling anxious but now I'm so glad that they waited since I came home and immediately fell asleep. Woke up two hours later with very little light sensitivity and almost perfect vision. The actual surgery was ... weird. Thankfully, it was short and pain-free. I have to go back this morning for my follow-up exam and then I'm off to buy some new shades:-). Thanks to everyone for thinking of me and wishing me luck. You girls are the greatest! Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #11  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Default MIA for a while but back

Hi everyone, I lost my way for a few weeks, but I'm back. Some names seems familar and some new ones too!.
I'm glad I'm off this week with the kids for March Break because the time change is making me tired and I get to sleep in. Kids are busy and I am only the driver and ATM. I really need to find myself again. I guess I have more time for working out. Check in later when I'm losing control of myself

GG- Try to stay awake and jsut think about tomorrow.

Lisa, Christina- HI

Jasmine- Hope you feel better with the bloating and the gogginess

Delta Dawn- Hope you had fun at your playdate- enjoy those days, they fly by, my cuites are 13 and 9.

Sheila- I know they know how to push our buttons. Someone said act calm and it will irritate them and it will change their attitude. If only I could do this, because I get fired up to, and I feel like my head is going to blow off. Hang in there Sheila!

Have a good Day!!
Scrappin
scrappinRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Heather ~ lucky girl... have fun! Being on the beach is worth putting up with the in-laws - short term anyhow:-).

Alicia ~ have a great day!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #13  
KAR

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I have been MIA! I have had to do my 9 alternate assessments and they were due on the 6th. So I am back for the long haul. I have missed you all. I have been thinking about you all. Hope all is going well for you. I will read the posts and get personal with everyone soon.
Have a great day!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #14  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Joan, that's awesome!! Glad everything went smoothly!

Scrappin', glad you made it back!

Alicia, what kind of exemption can you get? Do you have a farm or something?

Heather, have a great vacation!

Hi Lisa, GG, Sheila, Jasmine, Dawn
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #15  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Kerry, we missed you!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote