Old 03-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..well work was pretty good. It was actually slow..which was a goog thing because i had some many call back I had to do. I was on the phone all day it seemed...and also had to get the employee schedule worked out. I was sooo tired today..part of it i think is due to my eating. the last few days i've been bad...i'm afraid to get on the scale. Thanks for the compliment Christina...hopefully i can get motivated to loose the rest.
dawn - i love living in the south for the reason we can usually exercise outdoor. Even when it gets cold, it rarely gets so cold you can't go outsdie. I love the heat over cold.
karen - sounds like afun weekend.
joan -next day off is thurday..
lauren - thanks...computer has a mind of its own..i thought i had corrected it to march..but my puter likes to put what it feels like LOL. And you are right..i feel good about the whole situation on sunday...i like being able to do proper medicine but also helping those that don't have the fundage.
Sheila - my ankle is a bit better..however my heel spur in the other foot is acting up due to the uneven wt distribution. My poor dh has his choir every night. I have him kneed the tendon on the bottom of my foot to help release the inflammation and relive the pain that causes the heel spur..it really helps but i do think he doesn't like the choir...but he knows it makes a HUGE difference afterwards
Alicia- hang in there girl..get your butt moving..maybe it will get you motivated for eating well. I know that's part of my issue these last few days..i've slacked a bit on exercising.
hannah- sorry about the meds...good thing about the free massage.

alright al..i'm off got work to do before bed
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #32  

Height: 5' 7"

I like everyone else had a hard time waking up this morning. I had this past weekend off and slept for most of it. Today within the first 2 1/2 hours I had 5 extra-strength Tylonal. (sp?) Anyways, it was a really horrible, rotten, no good day for me at work ~ only to come home and find that TOM is visiting as well.

Luckily I have tomorrow off.

Hannah, enjoy your massage. Just make sure to tell the therapist about the fibromyalgia.

to everyone else, sorry I am going to bed after checking the rest of my emails tonight.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

good evening everyone
hope everyone had a good day even for a Monday. i spent the day picking up the house. dh was in charge all weekend cause mommy was in bed with the flu. now i am happy he feed them and made sure they left me alone but i think this used all his energy right there...lol. but i sure did get a workout in picking it all up..... well hope everyone has a good night !!!!
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #34  

alicia: yes we do visit at home after every birth...first time moms get 2 visits..if they already have kids we at least do 1 visit...if they want another we will..its a great service...the patients love it...it would have been nice too i think if someone would have come to my house afterwards...i might not have given up on breastfeeding..who knows
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #35  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2be View Post

Dadaduck I hear the frustration, how upsetting, so much red tape!!! while you do get a job, I know you hope rather sooner than later, try to enjoy Sweden.
Thanks! It is really frustrating. I am caught between having too much education but no degree. My Swedish is "functional" but not great sooooooo, every day is something new that I am told (that is swenglish for ya)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJoan View Post

Nicci ~ speaking of a real pain in the $#&*#... no wonder it's so hard for you to find a job. How long have you been living there? Did you meet your bf before or after moving to Sweden?
Yeah, a pain in the old keester. I have been here just over 3 years. I met him before I moved. We actually met online. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2be View Post
Well so much for my facial. The gal that made the appointment didn't know the esthetician was not going to be there today, so the facial is tomorrow and I am getting a FREE massage!!! can't beat that!
ooh a facial AND a free massage!!! aaaaaaaaah! That would be soooooooooo wonderful!
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote