Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 205/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Gosh i am so swamped today! I am really jealous of you Alicia 2 nice workouts today? Man I wish! I am working 10 hours today then rushing home and helping my son with CCD then we have volunteer stuff for his class then I have to run over and look at a couch i am buying I probably wont even get home until 9pm tonignt!

Good for you!
Goldm00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

well, now I know why I was feeling so fat... I have gained another pound! Thats two in two weeks! Ok, time to get serious. The bread is gone, no more oatmeal breakfast cookies! back to phase 1. Seriously... no fair!

oh well. Stuckagain
Alecia, good to see ya!

Tell me why... at least once a week I get on the elevator on the lowest floor and someone will ask if I am going up.
Now tell me why every now and then I say "no."

Well, sorry I don't have any good news this afternoon, Maybe I will have some next week.
See yas
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #18  

hey all...quick check in...im swamped!

so sorry so many of you are getting snow....im here in cali and its BEAUTIFUL!...no complaints about the weather...however, last month and january i was complaining...but now its so nice...joan i know i asked you not sure if you responded but i believe your hubby is in cali...where in cali?

i hope everyone has a great day...off to the gym in about an hour and a half for my workout iwth my trainer...ill be sore in the morning!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Alicia ~ DH will come home on Saturday. It's been nice and laid back; no big meal making! I'm starting to miss him this past day or so. He's having a good time but he's starting to miss us too. I love that man so much!

Christina ~ you asked where he's at in CA the other day and I completely forgot to answer (sorry). He's in Santa Clara. He used to be stationed years ago in Monterey and is looking forward to taking all day tomorrow to drive around that area.

I've been exercising great this week but I've been snacking right alongside the kids. No regular meals and lots of quick, on the go stuff. We hardly ever eat fast food and yet this week we've had it twice already. Soooo bad.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #20  
Nikki

S/C/G: 198/189/140

Height: 5'4

Evening all. Sorry to hear about all the snow, we were supposed to get some but ended up with more rain! The radio said that out of the 29 days in Feb. it snowed 21...where is spring???

Anyways, I hate that I'm on here either really early or in the evening. It seems like I'm just randomly posting and have no clue how to truly join in the conversations

I did the treadmill and failed at my attempt to eat at structured times. I really need to buckle down and try to eat like I'm supposed to (6 small meals). I guess tomorrow is another day!

Hope everyone has a good evening...

~Nikki
pflughzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #21  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Goldmoon, my workouts are only about 20 mins. There are others on here getting alot more in than I am. I'm getting there though.

Christina, forgot to ask, didn't dh get you guys a new tv? Hope the workout went good.

Joan, how sweet. Was DH in the military before? My DH used to be, that's kind of how we met.

I was out driving today and I saw a sign for a gym. $10 a month and no contract!!! Sounds to good to be true to me. It's about 20 mins from my house but it would be worth it, if I could go once or twice a week at that price, just to use the treadmill or somthing.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #22  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey Nicci, we were posting at the same time. Just join in whenever you get on! I use to feel that way in the beginning too.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #23  

alicia: yes he did!...its wonderful...its for the bedroom...its mounted...its a flat thing...only a couple inches (if that) thick its 32 inches...i love it!...getting that up on the wall instead of sitting on a tall dresser, which is where it was, is great because it makes the room so much bigger...thanks for asking!

nikki: just join in the conversation any way you feel comfortable...i too post a random times because my schedule is just crazy...you are always welcome!

well...busy day again today...i have to say...since big marios father passed away i feel like i cant get into a routine with work and kids and feel like i have time to breath...gma and gpa used to take little mario every friday night until like 10 and every wednesday and sunday big mario and little mario would go to there house and spend time...that was my time you know?...well since gpa passed away that all isnt happening..i mean they go see gma but its random...not on a schedule like before..im not complaining i just cant seem to feel "caught up" with life...ok im done rambling...have a great night...oh...i went to the gym to work out with my trainer...great workout..ill for sure be sore tomorrow!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Alicia ~ Yes, DH went into the Army right after h.s. It helped him get a college education and he got to travel to some neat places. We met years after he'd been out of the service. He went to the Defence Language Institute in Monterey and was anxious to see it again. Sounds like he'll have a hard time getting near it now though since 9/11, Homeland Security, etc., etc... $10/months sounds too good to be true. No contract with that kind of deal??? I'd go check it out...

Did anyone ever PM you on the peanut butter story? I have a feeling that no would be able to do it justice like Sheila or Mo... come on girls, you're needed here!

Kids are in bed and I'm going to do some reading before bed. Anyone ever read, "Water for Elephants?" I'm thinking of GG as I read it. It's about a circus vet during the Great Depression.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:10 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

good evening everyone!!!!

joan thank you so much! i found it too be very relaxing too. i was very surprised how much.

Alicia i think i am going too be adding it in too my workout a couple times a week. three kids i think it could be a good time for mommy to slow down lol

dangergirl keep going girl you can do it!!!!

nikki i here ya were is spring!!!!! i am soooo ready for it...dont worry about when you post you jump in when you can!!! i have days when i cant get on at all.

goldmoon it sure has snowed alot here the weather man said normal is 22 inches were i live so far we have had 42 wow i could not believe it. i dont think spring will ever come
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote