Old 03-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something wkend chat Mar 1-2

Mornig all...just a quick hi. I'm off to the airport in 15 min. I'll try to stop by this week if i can.

Welcome Fluffy. We always love new people stopping by. We are a very supportive group. Welcome.

Alright all..i'm off!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Howdy all. You can call me K or Krystal (Hence, the "Fluffy K" :lol)

My 4 kids are 4,6,9,11 GBGB

I am in ravelry - I am Krystal over there. I don't do too much, as it's sort of confusing to me, plus I am very involved in a group called Crochetville.org and I don't have all that much time. Ravelry relies on flickr, and all my photos are in photobucket. As for my location, it's just about as accurate as anything else! Me, my yarn and my hook go everywhere together! LOL!

I am getting a little scared to be starting SB tomorrow. Before I even start, I'm afraid I won't be able to change... food is my comfort, and I have to just stop panicking over the change, you know?

Well, I have to go and start my Saturday marathon of running around with kids.

Krystal
FluffyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

good morning wow this week has been nutty around here all 3 girls have been running fevers and having running noses. there is a really nasty flue going around sooo hoping and trying to keep them from getting it. they have had flue shots but so have most of the people i know who got this flue. well need to run so i can get the cleaning done. hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

welcome Krystal glad you could join don't be worried about tomorrow you can do it!!!

gg good luck on your trip and have fun
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Gatorgirl, take care!

Welcome Krystal! Only you can decide if you want to change or not and I'm guessing you want to change, therefore you can do this! This gang is wonderful and very supportive!

Miller, I hope your kids get better soon! My dh is sick and I'm doing everything I can to keep me and dd from catching what he's got.

Everyone else, I hope you all have a terrific weekend!

I just finished a 4 mile Leslie Sansone walk and I'm getting ready to hit the shower. My goals this month are to walk 60 miles and workout for 1500 minutes. Might prove to be a little tough since we're going on vacation to FL for about a week this month, but I'm always up for a challenge! Take care everyone!

Heather
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good morning!!

Heather-that is a great goal.

miller-my cousin went to the hospital yesterday for a reaction to eating a peanut but she said they were bsuy with people who had the flu even though they had the shot

Welcome Fluffy and GG have a good trip!

Things are good here. It is supposed to be beautiful today. DS and I are going to a friends to fly kites. Yesterday I was able to see the movie "Penelope". It was really good. It had such a great message.

Have a great day!!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Not much new here - DS is enjoying having DH around as he had meetings the last couple of nights. We are going to a friend's dinner, so it should be interesting to see if I can stay on plan! Moderation, moderation.

Just finishing laundry, waiting for Elmo to be done so that I can workout and then run errands. Pretty exciting Saturday!

Hope everyone has a good day...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Lauren - thought I better get my miles in before I head out for the day/evening. I am at 22 miles for the week. Thanks!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #8  

Well, I got my running around to do. Today I'm going through all my clothes and packing away the ones that are too small. I'll fit into them eventually, but they're cluttering things so I want to keep life simple.

My neighbor just recommended something called Stevia to me. I can't use artificial sweeteners as they make me sick to my stomach and give me migraines (ALL of them...). Stevia is an herb, and all-natural, so hopefully I will have better luck. The thought of having to give up coffee (decaf, but still) was making me nervous. I feel better having one thing that I can savor.

Have to get to making those meal plans and grocery list now. The snow is coming down and I want to shop before it gets dark.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

GG have a good time in Portland.

milleradah it is going around here too, it is very bad, it seams like every year the flue gets a little worst, the one that my DH is nasty. I hope the kids feel better soon!

Kristal I got to check out that site, I would like to do better in crocheting, I just learned the crab stitch to finish a jacket, I really like that stitch it gave the sweater/jacket a very nice edge. Don't be afraid of the diet, what is making you so afraid of it? I never heard of stevia.

Heather did they figure out what is going on w/the roof?

Dawn enjoy the day, and your company.

I don't know why I am craving big time sweets, I made rice crispies treats and I can't stop eating them. If I had a fresh baguette I probably would eat the whole thing, I don't know why this is, but it is ridiculous!!!
I am going to be doing nothing exciting today, except for trying to finish a sweater and do some laundry and the little dudes desperately need a bath.

See you guys later.
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hey Jasmine did you have a good day off, how was the eye dr. appointment?
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 205/168/150

Height: 5'4"

WOW I'm still really new here but I just love that you guys have these daily chat things going... SO COOL! My Saturday has been good so far anyway,, worked out at lunch now going to start tackling the house. I just love this forum! Nice to meet you all!
Goldm00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #12  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

I have been so sick this week! DS was out of school Mon, Tues and Wed then I was sick Wed, Thur, Fri and still today! Yuck! So, there isn't too much to report unless you want to hear about fevers, chills, sweats etc lol

I haven't been to the gym since Monday or Tuesday and with my chest and throat like they are I don't know how many more days until I'll be able to do any exercise. I am still loosing tho. Probably not the good way at all but from being sick.

DH took off from substituting on Thurs to stay home with me. That was the worst day and I was soooo glad he did. I was whiny and tired of being alone :-)

I hope to be back on a regular basis soon!

I couldn't resist the chance to update my ticker tho :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Julia
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #13  
Nikki

S/C/G: 198/189/140

Height: 5'4

Howdy all...welcome Krystal and goldm00n. I'm still new here myself, and as of Thursday trying the low carb route. I had everything ready for a low fat/whole grain change, then got a call from my doctor Thursday morning...my fasting blood sugar was 32, it should be around 100! Now I know why I'm so flippin' tired all the time!

Doctor says that this can be a 'pre-diabetes' thing and that my pancreas isn't working properly so I need to up the exercise and lose the carbs...so, hello low carb, bye-bye bread-I'll miss you!

I did the treadmill this morning, as well as about 30min weight training/stretches. Trying to get the hubby to help me rearrange the bedroom, he's not buying into the idea! Maybe I can convince him that it will make me more lovey tonight!!! hehe Anyways, hope that everyone has a good weekend.

Julia-hope you're on the mend, that flu is terrible!
milleradah-hope the little ones feel better soon!
Hanna-I made my little one french toast for breakfast...I secretly wanted to lick the plate!!!
pflughzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 205/168/150

Height: 5'4"

oh boy do I hear yea! I love bread,,, I mean I really really love bread,,, my favorite snack would be butter on toast or peanut butter on toast! BUT I dont eat it... Good luck getting started and the treadmill is an awesome start! I love my treadmill this morning I watched "Stand By Me" before I knew it the movie was over and it was time to get off!

Hope everyone feels better the flu thats goin around is a really really nasty one!
Goldm00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #15  

Hanna, if you can do the crab stitch, then the rest of the stitches should be easy. The crab can be quite awkward.

Well, I cleaned out my bedroom of all the TOO SMALL clothes. Nearly 3/4 of them were too small. I'm gonna pack them away and go shopping in them as I lose weight. I liked them a couple months ago, so I should like them in a few weeks when I can wear them again. It's just too much clutter to keep them in my bedroom.

Now I have to figure out how to get on that treadmill. I mean... I know HOW.. I just gotta get ON it! I had the flu about a week ago, and my lungs are still having difficulty (I have mild asthma), so it'll probably just be a moderate walk.