Old 02-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something TGIF Feb 22nd

WOOHOOOO TGIF!!!!! yea only 10 more hrs of work and then i get a 3 day weekend. God i can't wait. Hope everyone is well. Nothing really else to report..just thought i'd say hi.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey ladies!!

Patricia..have a great day at work!!

Alicia...woo-hoo on your son's grades!! So glad things are going well for him

Karen..alternate juror? nice!! HOpe the case wraps up soon..can you tellus what kind of case it is??

Beach...great that your DH got a job at the gym..keep it up, I'm sure you'll see the scale move more soon!!

Joan, Heather, Jasmine, Lauren, Kerry, Lisa (where are you two??), Hanna, Nicci, Jen, etc,etc,etc, have agreat day. It's snowing pretty much here, which is great cause we really haven't had anything this winter, so the kids got a snow day...Frankie was so excited!!! FRank called...it took him 2 hours to get to work (usually takes 45 mins.) He'll probably come home early as it is supposed to ice up this afternoon.

Okay, ladies, did my workout, now I need to color my hair & take a shower...also doing laundry & have to fill an order for a baby shower cake. Lots of playing in the snow today, I'm sure!

Talk later!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Snowing here too, and the plow hasn't been by yet. DH called and said NONE of the streets have been plowed between home & work, that includes 2 major roads! He said his parking lot was the only thing done. It's still coming down good, so of course everything he shoveled this AM is covered. Actually it was covered when I got up a little before 7. Peter's daycare is closed, Robby's is open, but we're hanging out here for a bit to see if the plow comes by. I'm supposed to get finger printed at 10:10 and have a mammo at 3. Think I'll reschedule the mammo. Left a message for the other place to see if they're open today, but haven't heard anything back yet.

See ya' later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good Morning!!!

Have fun in the snow and please keep it. We have finally thawed out here.

Yesterday was so loooong. We had parent teacher conferences and I didn't have any. I am so beat by the time 3:30 rolls around it was painful to have to stay another four hours. We do it again next Tues. and Thurs. I am ready for my weekend.

Have a great day!!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:11 AM   #5  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

omg have I been the lazy one today!!!!! I believe my butt has a personal relationship with the sofa. They are getting along famously!!!! I believe they are going to start dating.

I can't believe it isn't snowing here! I move to Sweden for cooler temps and snow and I get grey skies and raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain and wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind! Believe me when I tell you all that Chicago is NOT the windy city! It is Malmö, Sweden. The wind never stops blowing here. NEVER! And it changes direction at will. Love living on a Sound.

Everyone drive safely!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend. We are helping friends paint on Saturday. Maybe I will be cool and have pictures from that(gosh I sound like I am blogging).

See everyone on Monday!

Last edited by DaDuck; 02-22-2008 at 09:11 AM.
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #6  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

GG - TGIF!! Only 10 more hours :-)
Pam - Have a great day! We just got ice and not much thank goodness. I'll take snow over ice any day
LBH - Have a great day! Be careful out there if you have to go out!
Jasmine - We went to parent teacher conferences before leaving PA and I remember the poor gym teacher saying we were his only parents all night! He sat and sat there in that quiet room.
Nicci - I would put a stop to that relationship right now lol - I hope you have a great day!

2 hour delay here for the kids today. Although I'm not sure why. Roads look awesome to me. We didn't get much just a tiny bit of ice (not even on the trees) but enough to keep me from my 8:30 gym schedule I start work at 11 so a 2 hour delay makes the gym impossible. I'll go tonight - it seems like everytime I try to get into a routine something comes up!

Feeling good today. Had yummy orange juice w/ breakfast. I dont' know why I don't have it more often.

Enough rambling for me - Everyone have a great day!
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Mornin' all!
Our roads are nice and dry until Anchorage. Still slippery here in town. But the temp is holding between 32 and 42. It would be nice if we could have an early break-up.

We have two doctors here who are pregnant, one went into labor last night. Exciting. Can't wait to meet the little whipper-snapper. I am Making a quilt for her. Thought I would be done before she got here- Surprise! She came early.

The other one is due in April. Hopefully I will get that quilt done before he gets here. Then, one of our other docs is getting Married in March, So I am making a sampler for her house, and I am sure there will be a baby quilt in the not too distant future. I haven't even finished my own grandson's quilt.
Bad Nana!

For dinner last night I buckled down. We had Chicken stuffed with provolone and spinach, and long grain and brown rice cooked in chicken broth...
and for dessert we had 1/2 cup light ice cream with one oatmeal cookie.
I guess that's better than pizza.

I never had time for the treadmill last night, But I plan to use it tonight. I am making grilled Halibut which takes like three minutes to cook. So I should have plenty of time for my 20 minute walk.

Yay! tomorrow I am finally getting my hair cut. I had to put it off cause we were down to one vehicle and my husband took it to go hunting. During the week is out. W don't get to Palmer til 4 pm and by then we have to get home and feed our animals and let the dogs out to potty.

Well, I am in Stuckagain-again, So I have decided to give it two weeks off the scale. Maybe it will work, maybe not. Gotta go do some work. Hope every one has an excellent day!
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Flying in quick on my broom... :-). Bad weather on this end, lots of ice. Looks like a good weekend coming up though. It's a busy one... Kids have second snow day in a row ~ they're so excited! I spent much of yesterday organizing piles of "stuff" that I'd been putting off doing. Feels so good to have things back in their place again. Today I will do more of the same. My girls are doing beadwork and DS is watching t.v. Hope that everyone is in the warm and dry ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

GG - you reminded me of the song Working for the Weekend!
Pam - sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Sounds like you are having some lovely weather.
Lauren - hope that you plowed out soon - we used to live on a cul de sac, at the end of it and they never plowed in front of us. We had to 4 wheel drive it out of our end of the street to get anywhere.
Jasmine - hope that you get some much-need rest over the weekend.
DaDuck - have fun painting...if your butt breaks up with the couch so that you can leave.
Beachmomma - hope that you get your workout in. Lovely weather there too, huh?

I am watching Happy Feet for the 3rd time this week - I am think I will hop on the treadmill while DS is watching it. I did get a DVD workout in - I bought some at Ross while we were in AZ - there were only $4 or $5 apiece!

Hello to everyone else - have a great Friday!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:35 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Danger ~ Hanna is a quilter too! I love baby quilts... That is so sweet of you to make them personal quilts.

Hope that you're not long in Stuckagain!

Alicia ~ just wanted to say that I'm so glad that the kids are doing well in school. Sounds like everyone is adjusting well.

Gotta go ....
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Joan and Danger! It sounds so weird for everyone else to have all of this snow and we have hardly had any in MN. An off winter for us! Take care...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #12  

S/C/G: HW235 225/176.5/136

Height: 5'2

Good Morning everyone! I've only posted a few times but figured in order to make this work for me I better put myself out there and say HI!

Got up extra early to drop DH off at the airport, he's on his way to new job training in Florida.

Just got the kids off to school, all but middle DD, who is in the air somewhere over Texas as we speak...she has a competition tomorrow morning. I really wish I could've gone but she is going to have a blast this weekend at the beach with all her friends.

Just getting ready to have breakfast, just having my morning low fat sugar free soy latte

Have a great day
AndLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Joan, I'm flying around on my broom today too. I'm beyond angry with the fingerprinting place. They are going to charge $14. fee for rescheduling! We are staying in today since the snow is still coming down full blast! The poor UPS guy just came and delivered a package of auto parts for DH. He said it's terrible out there. I don't know how much snow we have, but it's gotta be about 7" or so now.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

Good morning all! I came into work 2 1/2 hours early today...my manager couldn't make it in because of the ice. I don't think I'll be busy today! Most people who get money back have already done their tax returns...the next wave hits next month for those who owe money.

Stay safe on the snowy roads!
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Wow, you ladies enjoy your snow. We're getting rain.. .and lots of it! Got a bit of cleaning done this morning. Just have to vacuum, but waiting for dh to get out of bed, must be nice to sleepin until the afternoon, not something I've experienced since having a child lol.

I'm planning on hitting the gym this afternoon for some cardio. My trainer focused on upper body yesterday so my shoulders are a little sore today.

Thanks for the kind words to me yesterday. I do keep a log of all that I eat and watch the calories very carefully. I'm just so frustrated that I'm sick of doing that if you know what I mean. I'm still plugging away though.

I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote