Old 02-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

I finally chose an avatar! I picked this one (it is my little booboo dog trying to get under the sink) because alot of days that is how I feel. BTW that is my WHOLE Kitchen.

Sounds like some of you had a really fun V day. My Husband is Moose hunting. Yes- you heard me right! I have been left alone in the artic wilderness!
I just lit the stove. Now before you have romantic thoughts of a cozy wood stove... Lighting my only source of Heat involves a propane torch. We have a Deisel Drip stove. It is either on or off, no thermostat. I will say this for my cozy cabin- I turn that stove off in the morning when I leave for work and the cabin will stay above 55 degrees inside when it is 20 outside. Then when I get home, I light it up for the night. My Hubby did a good job on this little place. We also have heat in the floor via hot water, but it is not very effective on wood floors, needs carpet to radiate the heat.
I ate pretty ok today. Too much bread. I had it for breakfast and lunch. I try to only eat one bread per day, but it was a matter of convenience.
I also had to go out in the snow and feed horses and the barn kitty and walk my dogs. And, if it keeps snowing, I am going to have to plow! ugh, I hate plowing!
I think I am going to takes me a nice hot bath. I am going to post some pics of my pets on the pet page if any one wants to see them.
Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Laters
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

well, I just noticed there is no pets page, So I will just post on the pics page.
Sorry for the confusion
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello!
we had a nice evening, DH brought dinner home, nothing special but it was really good, he went to Pat and Oscars and brought a great greek salad, chicken and pizza, it was delicious, I didn't eat pizza though! I don't like pizza

GG how nice you were able to take your girl for a hike and take your mind off work! You are right no more cookies for me!

Alicia that is too bad the kids got the what ever it going around from each other! Isn't it funny how dreams are? Yes I am looking forward to tomorrow night, I am cooking a roast tomorrow and I ordered some flowers, they should be here tomorrow AM, I love to have fresh flowers, I don't do it to often, but I felt like it!

DG it is to cold to go out!

Girlzlikefootball enjoy your eve w/DH. Have fun at the mall, I am not going near the mall right now, I can spend a lot of $ when I go, so I am trying to be good, I was at the mall this last week and I did pretty well, I didn't have a lot of time to be there, that was a good thing!

Jessiebug good to see you again, see you soon!

I am very excited, I almost finish a knitted jacket, I am putting it together right now. I am going to relax w/DH knit and watch tv.
see you all tomorrow!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote