Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Christina ~ sounds like a good plan. Fingers crossed that all goes accordingly.

Trish ~ go see the doctor! The longer that you stay away, the harder that it is. I don't like going but I do go for an annual exam just so they can keep track of things.

Alicia ~ I take a multi-vitamin, Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Primrose Oil capsule (for my skin). I used to take zinc for years but no longer do. I also drink "emergenC" every morning with my O.J. The main reason why I take a multivitamin is because I know that I don't get enough vitamins in my daily diet. I ALWAYS take vitamins with food because if I don't, I will get nauseous every single time.

Hanna ~ Wow... that is a whole lot of money. DH should definitely get a second opinion before he does anything. I started a new dentist when moving here and during my very first appointment they told me that I needed to have deep root cleaning done (very expensive and painful). I decided to go back to my dentist office to get his opinion. He was totally shocked and said that there was no way that I needed to have that done. I'm now going back to my old dentist. It's further away but I trust him.

Lauren ~ excellent news! Wow, that was fast:-). The convenience of working so close to home would be sweet.

Time to go pick up DS for a doctor visit. Later ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Delta! Get a nap in for me too:-). Company is fun but exhausting.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Does any one else find it ironic that the people responsible for inventing the pound use the metric system now?
I was tempted to start weighing myself in Kg cause it makes it seem like I weigh less, But it also makes it seem like I am not losing as much. Oh well...
I was a very bad girl today. My Monday attitude did not seem to keep up with me this week. In fact I left it back on Monday. I have had one downfall after another and today I broke. I know I am only hurting myself, but I had a Chai tea and chocolate frosted donut- after Breakfast.
I am just tired if being in pain and getting the sour end of every one around here. It seems like every one relies on me to be the happy one, so I am not allowed to have a bad day, but I am supposed to cheer every one else up when they do. And then they have the nerve to ask why I look so tired. It is draining on a soul to give so much of yourself. By all rights I should weigh less just based on that.
Well, if any one comes looking for me, I'll be hiding under my desk... possibly asleep... and grouchy.
Have a great day all. and way to go for the losers! and keep trying for those of you in Stuckagain with me!
Laters
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6

Hey girls..

Alicia, I take calcium and a multivitamin, but I have to take it at night, or it will make me nauseous. My OB told me to do that when I was PG, caue they would make me nauseous. Hope your DD feels better soon. I had soup again for lunch, was thinking about you BTW, I laughed at your turkeyburger comment!

Joan...hope the party goes well today. Youknow what I did last fall? I spent about 150.00 on a Bissell carpet cleaner. You might want to think about it, it's great to have. It's almost like running the vacuum, except you have to empty the water every ten mins. I find it very convenient, though!!

lauren, good luck on your interview!! Hope it's something you want!

Trish, def. go to the doc. You might have some sort of deficiency or something.

Christina...hey girl!! Good news form the doc. Hope the transition goes well!

Dawn..ticker moved again, I see!! You're awesome girl!! When do you leave for AZ??

Hanna..how nice of you to bake for the kids in the neighborhood. I'm sure they love it!

Hey to everyone else!!

Okay, better get back to some housework, just straightening up, etc. Will try to check back later!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #20  

Height: 5'6

Danger, posted at the same time....i'm right there with ya, sista...
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all. Work is ok. Still having issues with getting people off their butts and work...but i guess if you keep nagging, eventually they will get better..OR LEAVE (: I'm off in a few min for my pt session tonight.

Hannah- no i haven't taken measurements in about 2 wks...but since i'm fitting into 10's i know i have lost some. What all does you DH need done for 30K. You may want to check into other dentists?
renee-sorry to hear about the dog. Its definately an unfortunate thing...i see it alot with dog's not on leashes...very sad to hear. sorry
sapphire-congrats
laruen -good luck on the interview
joan- fyi...becareful of turkey burgers at resturants...many of them have a lot of fat in them. Personally i don't order turkey burgers out...because most resturants try to make them taste better by keeping a large amount of fat in them. Trust me turkey burgers aren't true burgers...but i like to be healthy..every now and then i have to have some good dead cow though LOL. Good for you at least trying something.
trish - go to the drs...don't put off your healthy
danger- hang in there...keep trying
hey to anyone i missed. i'm off to the gym

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 02-13-2008 at 08:07 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
Well my day was not at all as I expected, what else is new? right?
I got a call from school that Sean was not feeling well, they were asking if he could take Tylenol, I told them to go ahead and give him a children's dose, after I got off the phone w/them I thought it would be a good idea to just pick him up from school so he wouldn't have to ride in the van on the way home, so I did, we stopped at the store to get him some sprite, we have been home since 3:30 PM he is not feeling well at all, has a very high temp. and he is still bouncing up and down, I hope DH gets home soon. I am super tired. I have a lot of cookies here ready for the kids to decorate, but Sean is not going to school tomorrow and I don't know what to do w/all this cookies, there are about 60 of them.

Talk to you all later,

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote