Old 02-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #31  
Smartypants

Hi ladies, in case anyone wondered where I disappeared to, I am suffering miserably staring at this screen cause I missed you all so much. I have been laid out with a migraine for going on the last four days, like none I've ever felt. I am not prone to migraines, and really, have only had a migraine once a year if even that much, and if I do get one, it only lasts a few hours then it's gone. It's not TOM, I haven't had excessively more stress than usual lately, I'm not ovulating, so really I have no idea why. I hate being out of work, and just sleeping my way through my days. I think about you guys literally all the time, and it's hurt me a lot to not be here. through it all I'm still truckin on plan, I'm down to 220 now, but my brain feels like somebody set firecrackers off right. I did go to the doc today and they just gave me a shot and told me to come back tomorrow if it's still there. the light flashes aren't there but the pain is still so present, so it looks like I'll be going back tomorrow a.m. I'm really scared, you know, cause I just don't get migraines like this and I am worried something is wrong. Okay okay, REALLY worried. I am trying to keep it together though. But when 800 mg of ibuprofen and 4 excedrin migraine tabs don't kill it, much less a shot from the doc, you tend to get a bit worried when it's been four days and it's still here. Anyway, this screen is starting to really get to me so I have to go now. I miss you all so much, and I will be back as soon as I can. And when I get back I want to see lower tickers for all of yas hahaha - go losers! <3
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #32  
KAR

Evening All,
Lauren sorry to hear about your job. But glad that you stuck to your guns and put your family first. Did these people not have families of their own? Hope your perfect job comes along soon. Sending hugs your way!
Pam glad that you had a great evening with your daughter. Looks like your cake business is growing. Keep up the good work!
Alicia so how was dinner? I had a chef salad and fried cheese sticks. Then a large fountain draft root beer. So how is the job hunt going?
Lisa did you make it through the day without killing any customers or co-workers? Hope you can get some sleep tonight.
Renee good luck with your son's test tomorrow! Sorry he is not feeling well again.
Hi to everyone else. Feeling a little brain dead this evening. Right after work, dh and I went and got our taxes done. Then went out to eat. So now I am just exhausted. So I am going to go to bed soon as I lay out my clothes for tomorrow.
Chat with you all later. Have a great evening!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #33  
KAR

Holli hope your headache goes away soon! Sending out hugs your way. I will say a prayer for you. Have missed you too! Hope you can join us again soon. I will try really hard to lower my ticker for you.
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

ohhh so far so good i think my kids might go too school...lol

joan i know it was sooo weired Monday here i could not even see across the street we live in town too. but it got warmer for a day went from 20s to almost 60 in less then 24 hours. well thats also the reason for the rain. but the best part is we now are getting snow...that right snow!!!! this could be bad by morning!!!!
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #35  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Oh Holli, I hope it's nothing serious. Yes we've missed your posts. Feel better...

Adah, hope the floods recede soon and the kiddos can go to school, I know we need our mommy time.

Lauren, Hanna is right our family should come first. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you something comes along soon.

Kerry, I love cheese sticks. Did you eat out tonight? DS tried to get me to make some(cheese sticks) tonight for his dinner, uh noooo. Because I would have eaten them myself. LOL. As far as the job hunting....if I want to be a trucker or stuff envelopes I am in good luck, lol. Haven't found anything worth applying for. Hours are very improtant to me. I must be home in the afternoons.

Joan, I had to laugh at your support group stories. Esp the whole food group.

Well I was laying on my bed enjoying quiet time reading, almost feel asleep. Then I remembered dishes, can't stand to have dirty dishes in the morn. Then I remembered I had to throw DS's sweatshirt in the wash for tomorrow. So of course I had to stop in and say good night.

Talk tomorrow,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote