Old 02-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #16  

good morning

not alot of time this morning...running late..as usual only today im alot later!

have a great day...its primary day here in cali so i will be out voting sometime today..not sure when...

i really dont feel like going to work today...but, gotta pay the bills...especially dominics huge bill for all his care!...have a great day all...i will try to check in from work!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #17  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Trish, everything goes wrong at once? Doesn't it. My washer broke once and it was very expensive to take everything to the laundromat. Thankfully DH fixed it himself. I hope everything on the home front staightens out to. Also the back pain...

Pam, have a great day at the movies. I love going out with DD. We have great times together (as long as neither is cyclying)LOL I have to give my dogs baths weekly, I know it's not good for the skin, but they get muddy. They are not at all elegant, lol.

Jasmine, hope the testing goes smoothly.

Joan, have fun painting. I have alot left to do myself. I also have to finish stripping wallpaper, yuck! I think the melatonin is helping, fingers crossed!

Christina, how does Dominic like the new job? Did you get the jeans?

Kerry, good luck today at tops!

Dawn, enjoy the day out with the little one.

CR, what does ds have to have an mri for?

Okay, someone said something about strep throat and itching feet. Well, I kept thinking about it and my feet itched all night last night. LOL.

Hello to everyone else!

I weighed today. Not good. I am not really on a plan. I am thinking I need to start one though if I want to see any results. I have been pretty good about getting the exercise in but I don't think it's helping.

It's a nice day here today. Its already 70. I think its going to get cooler again tomorrow. DS wants to go to a cub scouts meeting. Never been to one before. So thats on the agenda for tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great one!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #18  

hi alicia:
dominic officially starts today...he went to his orientation and filled out all his paperwork..all that fun stuff...so today think of him at 345...that is his start time...i really want to see him working but i dont want to interrupt so i will wait until he is trained and then ill go buy something from him ; }....

my jeans.....I LOVE THEM!...i recommend when you are close to your goal weight go buy expensive jeans..oh my gosh they are so comfortable and fit so well...and they definately have alittle room for me to loose a little more weight (they are snug, but not too snug)...definately a difference then my normal gap or ann taylor jeans...i think im spoiled now...

thanks for asking!...how are you and the kids?...adjusting well?
Old 02-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #19  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Christina, I will def be thinking good thoughts for Dominic on his first day. How exciting! I think I saw QVC has special ordered jeans. I've wondered how they are. I am sure not the same as yours.... The kids are doing pretty good. DS was stressed at first, but I think he's settling in nicely now. I am looking for work. I hate the "looking" part though. Have a nice day at work today!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Christina ~ what great news! So happy to hear that Dominic is doing well. How do you like your new job?

Alicia ~ Thankfully, this house had NO wallpaper. Our old house was covered with the stuff so I'm grateful this time around to not have to mess with taking it off. Fingers crossed that the melatonin works out. Sure has helped us out. Liam just joined Cub Scouts this past fall. It has really been a good positive influence for him.

Finished my painting, cleaned the upstairs baths and have my fourth load of laundry in the machine. DH's car is in the shop so he's been taking my van to work. I don't like being w/o wheels but I sure am getting a lot accomplished by staying home. He told me last night that he's liking this one car situation lol. Now it's time for me and my little one to walk to the school to register her for Kindergarten:-(.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:53 PM   #21  

joan: i love my job...i cant believe i have been here 4 months...its gone by so fast!...but everyone is great...im glad i made the change..i was nervous because it wasnt stable, but im glad i did it...its become so financially stable with all the work we are putting into getting all charges out and paid...its great...im glad i took the risk, it was well worth it!
thanks about dominic!

wow...you are getting a lot done...maybe i need to have mario take my car and move the other 2 cars so i have no way to get anywhere...my house would be spotless!...have fun registering for kindergarten...i know it makes you sad...im sure she is so excited she cant hardly stand it!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #22  
Fighting to Lose

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Height: 5'9"

hello all,

Been gone for a few days. I have son at home today because he has been sick. I went to school yesterday and got a 30 minute workout there in the fitness center. In a little bit I am going to go get on the treadmill while daughter is down for rest time. Trying to stick to my plan better today. I haven't done very well the last few days. So time to get back on the wagon. I have a hard time making myself drink water. Well I better get going.
fightingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

I woke up all sore and tired today.
Had to get out of bed to take little coco to the vet, you guys are going to love what the nurse at the vet decided to call her: Coco Loca Chanel, what scream!

Dawn you are a great mom!
Sticking w/it congratulations on the will power!

GG I am glad you got a good night sleep.

Cr sorry to hear about your little one needing a upper GI, what is wrong?

Pam have a great time at the Hannah Montana show, I heard it is wonderful, one of my friends has taken her kids 3x they love it! I don’t know if I could even do it 2x. As far as the dog, well my house has became and oversized toy box for the dogs LOL.

Lauren how is your mom?

Trish I am sorry about your back, it is so bad when your back hurts, I am sure you’ve tried hot and cold pads they really helped me.

Jasmine shake that cough off. A good friend of mine practices homeopathic medicine and she suggested taking Oregano tablets, I know echanacea helps me a lot.

Kerry good luck at your weigh in tonight!

Joan I hear you on not having wheels, I can’t function w/out my car, even if I don’t have to go anywhere it just makes me feel better if the car is parked in the garage. Here in Southern CA you need a car to go just about anywhere. Specially here in our neighborhood, we have a lot of hills.

Christina I am so happy for you, sound like you got all things in order, how wonderful, I remember the difficult time you had when Dominic was gone for a few months, it paid off!!!

Alicia enjoy the nice weather, it sound perfect to for a walk!

I got to go change beds and do some laundry, I am going to go for a little while to the yarn shop to visit and maybe I will have lunch w/the ladies there. Sushi sounds just perfect for today!

I will see you all later.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #24  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

OK, somebody stop me from killing EW!! It's been what, a month? I'm just about done with it....I have a headache and I just want to leave.

I am not an accounting person, I am an administrative assistant. Don't ask me to do things with numbers, unless you want it formatted or something. (And that's not from EW, that's from OF (old fart).

If you want me to do something for you, you need to take the time to explain exactly what you want, don't assume I know, I don't.

If you don't have time to sit and explain it to me, don't get in my face and b*tch about it at the end of the day.

If you are stressed out because you missed a deadline, whether it be your fault (highly doubtful) or someone else (probable), don't get in my face and try to bite my head off for asking an innocent question. I get enough back-talk at home, I don't need it from you too.

I'm PMS'ing and about to go postal here. Eating 3 mini-brownie bites and a large hot chocolate has not helped, only made me feel like crap. And now I wanna cry.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #25  

LAUREN: deep breathe!....im sorry that happened to you!
Old 02-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Hey,everyone! I haven't been on for a while,but I'm back! Hope everyone had a good day!
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #27  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hey all! Just a quick post here. I have a sick baby and she's turned into super velcro babe. She's running a fever and the lowest I've been able to get it since 3:00 is 102. Ugh. She fights the thermometer (the ear one for heaven's sake!) and the meds. She and I both have a light coating of motrin all over us!

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to catch up later.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Lauren so sorry about your day! what does EW mean?

Karen I hope the Little one feels better.

I am doing OK, I ran my errands, I couldn't do all my laundry, I detergent on line and I ran out of it, I will be getting it hopefully tomorrow, it was kind of a bummer, cause I was totally in the mood to do it right then and there oh well, Sean is not listening at all, I asked him to please don't bring kids in the house, guess what? I have about 7 kids in my living room they make a mess and they don't clean up! I am not in the mood for that tonight. DH is working late. I am just going to feed Sean left overs and I am going to have a bowl of cereal, that just sounds good tonight.
I don't know if I will around much tomorrow, I am going to my support group for moms of bipolar children, I have not gone in a long time. And one of my neighbors had jaw surgery today, I am cooking for her and her family tomorrow night and any other night she needs me to, she can't eat anything solid, so I am making her soup and something else for her DH and her mom who came to help her from I don't know where...
I will try to check back later tonight~
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #29  
KAR

Evening All,
Well I went to my TOPS meeting tonight. I gained 1/2 pound. But I am starting to see changes in my body, especially in my arms, waist and legs. So I must be building up some muscle. But I am not going to let that get me down.
Hanna what a cute picture of you and you dh. Hope you were able to relax a little bit this evening. Sorry to hear that you were very sore this morning when you woke up. Enjoy your meeting tomorrow. You are such a sweet person to cook for your family and friends when they have surgery and the like.
Alicia hope you see the numbers move on the scale soon. Could it be water retention or muscle building in your body? One of the lady's tonight told me that she heard it takes up to a month of muslce building then after that you start to lose. How was cub scouts tonight?
Pam hope you had a wonderful time with your dd at the movie. My stepkids kept saying something about it over the weekend. Even the boys want to go see it.
Brooke hope you had a good day too!
Karen sorry to hear that your little one is sick. Hope her fever breaks soon! A lot of the kids at school are getting the flu or colds. They are dropping like flies. Not good when it is count week for us.
Lauren sorry to hear that you had a rough day at work. Hope you had a better evening at home. Sending hugs your way.
Christina, glad that you enjoy your jeans. So how was Dominic's first day of work?
GG hope your appointment with your pt went well this evening!
Hi to everyone else. Hope you are having a great day! Well I am off of here to go finish watching the Biggest Loser.
Have a great evening!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all. work was sort of chaotic...too many darn personal issues with employees. I'm mad at the other dr and head petnurse. They were the ones that wanted a meeting to discuss issues with all they employees..so i told them...come up with a time. i would even come in one my day off...but 2 wks later...and nothing has been done. Its frustrating because they claim that no one else listens to them..and only me...well maybe its because they do crap to make things work right. So i'm going to get a meeting time...screw them LOL

as for my pt session...it was great as usual. Every time, we meet, she pushes me just a little more and i learn more. I feel great.

hey to everyone...time for bed..i'll chat more tomorrow..its my day off

bye all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote