Old 01-31-2008, 12:01 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

cr, I love the costume, esp the light bulb. Now what about the Yankee Doodle Dandy? I love school plays. Unfortunately, I've seen less and less of such activities.

Trish, the pic of you and DD is very nice, she def favors you. Hope your back pain eases up soon.

Kerry, good you didn't let the gain get you down. We know you've been working hard. I'm sure you'll see it gone next weigh in. Ded try and rest up this weekend.

Joan, hope DS feels better soon.

Hello Dawn, Christina and everyone else.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have totally been binge eating. I drank, I don't know 3 or 4 cans of pepsi yesterday. One right after another. I haven't drank Pepsi like that in months. I'm thinking I should put the rest of the Italina Bread in the freezer, I'm sure I could finish it off without thinking about it.

The kids have parent teacher conferences, apparently we don't make appointments for it, but just show up when we can. I don't know how that works out, we'll see.

Have a great day everyone!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:02 PM   #17  
Alicia

Lauren congrats!

Hanna, hello, have fun at the spa with your friend!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #18  

cr: great costume....love the light bulb!

dawn: how old is your little one...my little guy just started watching movies like 6-8 months ago...we have like 50 kids movies for him...he usually only watches them when its too dark or cold to go outside..let me know if you need any recommendations

lauren: congrats!...great job

hanna: have fun..get some relaxing in!

alicia: its ok to slip up once in a while...at least you are aware of it and trying to make the changes (putting the bread in the freezer) to get back on track..hang in there..you can do it!

have a great day..ill check in later
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:52 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Christina: My guy will be 2 early April. I know that it is a little early for movies, but he seems to love this one!

Alicia: I think we all go through those times of binge eating...I can't wait for spring when I can be outside more and not inside with the fridge and pantry!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM   #20  
Fighting to Lose

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi all,

Just a quick stop in. Daughter is finishing eating lunch. I ran errands this morning and need to clean house this afternoon. Then I relized when I got home that I have a meeting with son's teacher after school and i forgot to tell him not to get on the bus ooopppss. Will have to call the school. I only worked out for 30 minutes yesterday but hopefully will get my full 45 in today. Talk to you all soon.
fightingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:05 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Congrats Lauren! I was pulling for you.

Holli, thank you so much for your kind words.
Have you guys ever seen "Shallow Hal" ? For those who haven't, it is about a guy who judges women by their looks and he is one of those men that expects to have a hot chick even though his looks are mediocre. So a hypnotist puts the wammy on him and suddenly he can only see women from the inside. He only sees their inner beauty as their outside beauty and he falls in love with a girl who is about 350, but he sees a tiny little 110 pounder.

Well, that is how I see all of you in my mind's eye when I read your posts. To me you are all beauty queens.
I wasn't on yesterday cause I went to the Chiropracter. Turns out I have a deforned cervical spine putting pressure on my cervical nerves and causing me to be depressed. He fixed me up, but then I tripped over my dog last night and fell in the kitchen. I was carying a bunch of china, so I didn't even break my fall. I think I need to go back now.

I made venbison chili for dinner. of course I made it over night Tuesday and put it in the fridge all day Wednesday, and then reheated it last night. That is the best way.

I was ...Dellicious!

Thanks to every one for the words of support and kindness.

I am not going to give up. I did gain a pound last week. I also had a peice of candy yesterday, But I have been doing good with my meals. I had whole wheat bread with lunch, but skipped the garlic bread with my chili. Today will be salad with grilled chicken. Yum!
Talk to ya laters.
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Crap, I'm an idiot, I just lost my whole post.

In short,
hanna have fun at spa
Joan, I could eat all those bars
Trish, hope the back is ok soon. Mom's doing OK, went to the dr. today, waiting on that
CR, LOVE the costume. DS is a cutie patootie.
Danger, LOVE that movie. You're soo sweet. Did ya' break any china? Hope you're OK.
Alicia, PMS, maybe?
Hi everyone!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:13 PM   #23  

no broken china. bent a fork and dinged my wood floor. 4 bruises and one scraped knee.
I think I will be going back to the Chiropracter tomorow.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:35 PM   #24  
Smartypants

Awww you're welcome danger, and thank you Kerry for your sentiments. I'm okay today, still not 100 percent, but I did............

LOSE ANOTHER POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! That makes four lbs in three days. WOOOOOOOW. so I am 223 now~ Don't have time to do my ticker now but I will later. shoot, if I keep this up I won't be able to change my ticker fast enough LOL.

K girlies, ttyl....
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:27 PM   #25  

Gimme a H
Gimme a O
Gimmi a LLI

Who 's that girl?

Holli!
go girl!
Old 01-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #26  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Yeah Holli!!!!

Last edited by LBH; 01-31-2008 at 04:09 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:18 PM   #27  
Alicia

Holli, congrats on the loss(s). Are you doing better on the meds.

Danger, how sweet... yes, we are all Beauty Queens, lol. I think I've done so much damage food wise, I will be joining you for grilled chicken and vegs.

Lauren, no Tom packed up and left this week.

Pam, I wanted to ask if Frankie was doing better after his rough night this week.

Christina, did you get your jeans yet?

Spencer is collecting dirt for his rolly polly. I am sure he's making a great mess, lol.

Didn't work out today. Didn't someone else say they were sore? Well I didn't think 5lb wts would do it, but my back is killing me and other parts too. May try and get in a walk or something.

Talk later,
Alicia
Old 01-31-2008, 04:48 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Yay, Holli! Congratulations! I lost 1 more too! I was getting a little frustrated staying the same for so long...

Joan, I LOVE the WATP videos! And you can walk when it's snowing(like it is here!!)

Lauren: Congrats on the test
CR: very cute costume!

Everyone else that I missed, hope you had a good day!
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:34 PM   #29  

brooke: congrats on your loss!

alicia: my pants are scheduled to be delivered today...yeah i cant wait...the boys (dominic, mario, little mario) all got a package today...they got superbowl jerseys..my mom lives in arizona and the superbowl is there this year so they have all good stuff for sale...so just waiting for my pants...ill probalby wear them tomorrow!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

hello everyone hope we all had a great day!!!! it has been a really long day here. i did get in my workout and well that's about it....then took a nap with my baby ok well she is 4 but one day soon she will not want to just cuddle mommy anymore....that's what i will be telling hubby....lol

kerry, hope the fildtrip went good

Renee love the picture so cute

dawn did ya make it to walmart ...lol i cheated text hubby my list

Trish yep what part of indiana are you in? i live in wolcott and it has now started snowing they say we could get 10 inches here by friday night it will be so much fun haveing all the kids home

irishjoan be strong you can do it!!!!!!

christina hope you had a good day at work

happy2be wow that sounds like alot of fun

loislane thats how it is here too for the parent teacher conferences was not too bad when my kids were in the same school now it is kinda a pain going too different schools.

fightingtolose hope you got in your workout

dangergirl so sweat would love to be 110 pounder... i love chili ...never heard of venbison chili how do you make it?

lauren congrats on the test!!!!

holli congrats on another pound!!!!!
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote