Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #31  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lauren, our house's are around the same age. I think mine is 57 or 56. Someone replaced the living room, dining room and kitchen windows. That area stays nice and warm. The bedrooms (which are on the third level) are freezing. (Original windows) You would think they would be warm as heat rises. Oh and it's so loud in the bedrooms as we live on a somewhat trafficy street. Those whole house fans are great, used to have one.

Lisa, waiting is the worse part, no? Hope you hear something soon! 25 miles?

Ekstatika, hope the headache and aches and pains ease up. I have a headache and backache today so I'm taking it easy myself. It's good to loose during TOM, way to go!

Pam, what about your friend who needed your prayers? Did you find out anymore? I saw the pic of your dog on myspace. She has such a pretty face. What kind is she? My dogs, as soon as I give them a bath...dirty again.

Patricia, you planning on some outside renovations to your house? Glad it will be a short day for you.

Kerry and Jasmine, you both are SUPER. I admire anyone who is a teacher. Especially the population you two teach.

Fighting, enjoy the snow.

Hello Delta Dawn!

Hey everyone else.

Went to see the movie Juno yesterday. It was really good. Not sure if it would be a movie a guy would enjoy though.

We got a back gate put up yesterday for the pups, Yay! Brother (the male) already figured a way out.

My plan today...finish painting. I WILL finish today. Watching LMN. Please don't mention laundry anyone. DH tells me this am "my basket is full" GRRRRRRR

Everyone have a lovely Sunday. Oh Lauren you can put me down for 4 miles.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 PM   #32  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hey everyone! Well, if I can rid myself of these tummy issues now (isn't it always something??) I'll be nearly 100%. It's AWESOME! I haven't felt well since before the weekend before new years. It's time!!!

Wow, Lisa....60 years! That's an amazing accomplishment! You must be very proud of them! My grandparents-in-law celebrated their 66th right before she passed away. Truly amazing....a lifetime spent with someone! He misses her like crazy......

Sorry I'm not doing more personals....I've gotta go get ready to meet some friends....for pizza! Wish me luck. Pizza is a weekness....but I know my tummy won't be happy if I eat much, so hopefully that'll keep me in check. I also ate a foldover chicken salad sandwich and a handful of FF chips so I won't be hopefully hungry when we get there. I didn't eat probably 1/4 of the sandwich foldover. Nothing tastes right since beginning these meds. Hopefully the pizza will taste nasty! Could I be sooo lucky??

Kerry, I'm glad you guys are working thru your difficulties....or atleast trying to. Hopefully we'll both be celebrating our 60th anniversaries in years too!

Gotta run! Have a great day everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick post with my miles for this past week - Lauren, I am at 22 miles for this week. Thanks! Have a great day everyone...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:19 PM   #34  

Height: 5'6

Hey Lauren..I got in 10 miles...
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #35  
Determined!!!

S/C/G: 275/261/150

Height: 5'

Well let's see I am new but thought I would start to meet people. I just had a week off and am returning to work. I work every weekend..ARGH! I work at a resort in WV. Nice to see there are people to talk to even at work.
Chelavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #36  
Smartypants

Hey everybody! Well I have been posting in various boards here while working on my own house motivation. I needed some serious help, so I decided that was going to take priority today. I'm down a pound, so now within 1 lb of my lowest point this past week, so yeah send over some lower numbers vibes LOL. I have posted stuff all over my house, my family is gonna think I'm nuts. But I don't care. This is for me. And I need it. I guess I need constant reminders that I am progressing, even though the scale "says" I'm backsliding, to keep my chin up. Haven't done much today, I did my 2 miles yeahhhh, so that's good. It's just after 3pm here, weather is beautiful but there are stray dogs argh....I was thinkin maybe I could go buy some doggie treats to give the dogs and maybe they will let me walk in peace? LOL!!!!! hmmmm I just might do that. and take a BIG stick too! I enjoy walking inside absolutely, but when the weather is a cool 50-60 degrees, sun is bright, ya just wanna go outside ya know? It's perfect weather. But anyways.... not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, I wish I could exercise all the time, and sitting for 9 hours makes me feel like I get fatter every day ya know? It makes me feel so unproductive. Okay enough jibber jabber, I'm off - sorry for not being personal, and sending you all BIG LOSER vibes LMAO Go losers!!!!! (fat losers of course!!!)
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:00 PM   #37  

Height: 5' 7"

Have a good, funny story for all of you ladies and gents.

A couple of months ago I was a work and my zipper broke on my pants. Luckily I work at a department store, and so I went and just bought a new pair. Today I put them on and relized that I could slide them over my hips with a little bit of wiggling. It was a great feeling ~ although I was a bit self-conscious.

Alica, part of the 25 miles was all day Monday at work. I worked hard moving huge fixtures all day long.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #38  
Determined!!!

S/C/G: 275/261/150

Height: 5'

Congrats, lppennington!!!
Chelavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #39  

Height: 5'6

Lisa~awesome on the pants!!! What a great feeling!! Good for you.

Alicia~ my friend told me she & her husband are separated. Won't give details, but to say he has done something awful...not cheated on her though. won't even tell her family. Soooo... she's not sure it will ever be mended. She seems to be doing really well, considering. She's had her head in the bible since it happened, and says that is the only thing keeping her going. Thanks for asking about her. As for Daisy, yeah she's a cute little thing, isn't she? She's so sweet too. Didn't you say you have Shih-tzus?? Or was it Lhasas? My sis has a shih-tzu...he's so cute.

Chelavon~WELCOME!!! You will find lots of support here.

TX~ I think reminders are great! I have a pic of myself on the beach from 10 years ago on the fridge. I think I need to blow it up though, it's kind of small & I don't really notice it much, lol.

Hope everyone has a great night. Gonna go get the kids to bed & watch some tv.

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #40  
KAR

Evening Ladies and Gents,
Sounds like everyone had a great Sunday. I had a nice time with my sister. We ate a sensible lunch of potato crusted flounder, a baked potato and garden vegetables at Bob Evans. Then we went to the Hallmark store to see what they had on sale. I was able to buy my best friend two snowman ornmanents for her Christmas present for this year. Then I bought two Barbie Little Black Dress ornaments. One I am going to use for visual movitation. The other one I will donate to my TOPS group for a prize for some one. They would have cost $54 dollars but I was able to buy them for 13.50 on sale. So I was a happy camper. Came home with a bag of clothes from my sister. Can definately tell that we have two different styles in clothes. I think I am going to give most of it back to her since I don't like or can't wear what she sent with me. DH was in a good mood when I got home. Planning on watching a movie with him this evening.
Alicia so how did the painting go today? My sister and I wonder how that movie was.
Diane hope you enjoyed your pizza date with your friends. How did you do? Did you give into your weakness or did you stomach still feel funny?
Lisa Glad you had a nice time at your grandparent's party. That is great news about your new pants. Keep up the good work!
Welcome Chela! What resort do you work at? Glad you joined us! You will find that we are a fun and support bunch of people.
Hi to everyone else. I am feeling a little tired at the moment. I woke up at 7 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Have to fold the towels and washclothes, pack my lunch for school tomorrow, lay out my clothes for tomorrow and then curl up on the couch with my dh and watch the last movie in the Lonesome Dove seris. Watch I won't make it through the whole show.
Have a great evening!
Chat with you all tomorrow.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #41  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Welcome Chelavon!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #42  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Jasmine, Trish and anyone else, if you want me to keep track of your miles to post, lemme know!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all. work went wel today. Busy but not crazy to the point of insanity. It went quickly. Then DH and i went to get some food shopping done. Got lots of veggies for this week. I've decided since last week that i really need to work on my nutrition a bit more....and then maybe i'll see some better results.

joan- we're actually working on both inside and out. Out house has good bones but needs some work..mostly cosmetic. But we were getting ideas. Even though our house is not craftsman style, we are going to try to use some of the treands you see with that. We were getting ideas for trim, windows etc. DH and i even are thinking that since it looks like we like it here and will probably stay..we may expand a bit. Our house is 1400 sq ft....decent size house...but definately small compared to some of the house in Atl. So we are thinking about expanding our garage (2 car to 4 ) so that DH can have 1/2 of it be his workshop..and we're talking about adding a master suite downstairs...right now all the rooms are upstairs...so there's some good options...we just need to decide...but we are planning to replace windows soon, so were tyring to get color ideas for the house so we know what colors to trim the windows.

lisa - congrats on the pants...good job. yeah!!!

hey to everyone else..hope everyone is doing well!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good evening,

Lauren-I did another 4 miles.

Today was nice. Went to church this morning, then had lunch with the fam, next I went to the gym. I love the gym on Sunday afternoons. It is almost empty.

Then we went to a friend's to watch the Dallas-NY game. Didn't really care who won but a good friend who moved away was over. Always great to catch up with him and his wife. He was my partner teacher last year.

Now I am catching up on my laundry and heading to bed.

See you in the morning!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #45  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Just a quick in and out...I had 3 cheesesticks, 1 pc of cheese pizza and a salad w/1 tbsp of ranch dressing on it. Nothing else to eat today....oh, wait, I ate 4 of the big marshmellows. That's all. And I painted a whole room, so hopefully worked a lot off. I think today was a so-so success. We'll see...Tuesday WW weigh in will tell all.
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote