Hello from the Newbie

• Hello and Almost Happy Friday!

I wanted to introduce myself to all. I'm 33 years old, live in Naples Florida and have a beautiful Rottie (named Rico). My boyfriend is very supportive and loving which helps me to reach my goals. I enjoy taking my Rottie to the dog beach.

I heard that more people are blogging and chatting these days in forums for support so I thought that I would give it a try, my willpower is the hardest for me. I love junkfood. At least I can say it out loud and isn't that half the battle?

I'm a participant in a pretty intensive program in Naples and find that I "leave off" my junk food intake on my food journals so I'm sabotaging myself? It doesn't make sense and I'm looking for a little help with that one.

I used to boat when I was living in Michigan, but since the x has the boat it's a little difficult to use! LOL! Well, enough about me for now, just wanted to say hello!
  • Hi Rico! Lemme tell ya', journaling is sooo important, and of course leaving off the junk is sabotaging you! Just try to be more strict with yourself about writing it down! And come here for encouragement!