Old 11-29-2007, 07:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something Chat thus Nov 29

Morning all....another day of work is here....but i will be off tomorrow.

pam - you still sick or are you feeling better?

Hannha -we havn't heardfrom you since sunday...i hope you are doing ok? Was all the pain the fibromylagia?

Lisa- lol..yes the world is a safer place since there's one less klingon LOL...and your right...we won't bite...maybe nibbler LMAO

alroght all..hope everyone has a beutiful day. Check back this evening...my gym bag is packed..i'm planning to go to an aerobics class after work. bye all

patricia
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:14 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey all!!!

Patricia ~ Feeling better, did a modified workout this AM...started late though so I had to get right in the shower and get my son on the bus. Just finished some rice krispies for breakfast. Gotta dry my hair & get DD to preschool, then an errand or two, then back to bake a few cakes. DD is being picked up for a playtdate for the afternoon,so I'm gonna take the opportunity with NO ONE IN THE HOUSE to wrap as many presents as I can and stick them back in the attic. It is so hard to find a good stretch of time when both of the kids are out of the house, so I figure I'll do it now. Then I have to take son to the ENT, he has some sort of infection in his ear (on the skin, not the inner ear) and it hasn't gone away. Hopefully it's not a big deal...

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day. I was thinking about Hanna this AM, too. Hope she is feeling better.

I'll try to check back later.

Bye!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all-

Gator gal- Good job on that weight loss and on those lost inches. Doesn't it feel good when we suceed on something like that? Oh and before I forget...what kind of dog do you have? I have a yellow lab, Shayne, and a German Shepherd Chow mix named Rachel. We go and play ball at our makeshift park each day.

Pmasci- Here's to hoping that things are back to normal today for you. Are you feeling okay?

Tech gal...Welcome! Jump right on in...these ladies are wonderful.

Lisa- Congrats on the promotion. Your plans for the management in training job sound great.

Joan- Which American girl doll? Both my sister and I had those when we were younger. I had Molly and she had Samantha. Also before I forget...a while back you asked me about St. Margaret and what she did. As best that I understand it...Margaret and her mother sailed to Scotland from England and she married King Malcolm. Apparently she changed things for the better in Scotland, building churches...calming down the Kings court, building schools and working on the clerical vestments. My church is named after her which is why we were celebrating her feast day November 16th.

LBH- .2 lbs is not enough that I'd let it bother me. It could be so many things...water, bloating and anything imaginable.

hinaimra-Welcome. I don't really know what advice to give you as far as food and exercise goes since I don't know what you are doing now. But I'll be happy to offer advice (for what it's worth) when I know more.

Well...things here are good this morning. The original Grinch was on last night and I had the best time watching it with my hubby. I did go jogging again yesterday while I was playing with the dogs. Of course they ran along side me. They think it's fun. And honestly it is since they are there with me.

I had good news this morning when I stepped on the scale...I'd lost 1.5 lbs in two days...the jogging seems to be helping. That was definitely the motivation I needed to continue it. I'll jog again this afternoon. That combined with the few small changes I've made in my diet seem to be working. YAY!

Alright ladies. I've got two study guides to creat so I will talk to you again later. Have a wonderful day!

Betty
Lobacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' Alll,

I'm down the .2 today. Like a friggin' rollercoaster....

Betty, Congrats on the loss! DH & the boys watched The Grinch last night tooo!

Pam, Hope DS's ear is OK.

GG, Glad you got that "thing" under control! I need to go get my eyebrows done. I don't have bushy ones, and have only had them done once, a couple months ago, but I realize now how much of a change for the better it was, now that they've grown back.

Where and How is everyone else?!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #5  

HI everyone!! Long time, no talk....what can I say, Ive been crazy busy with baskets, baskets and more baskets!!

Glad to see everyone is doing so well!!

I am getting ready for my citys tree lighting. We are doing a downtown extended shopping hours, so we will have food and wine tastings. Should be fun and I hope it is really busy!!

Bella did her brownies ceremony last night where they officially become a brownie. She was sooo cute. She had to read in front of all the parents and she did so well!! Some of the kids had such a hard time. One little girl got so nervous, she said a few words and started crying. She was adorable though. I know I would have been scared too in front of all those people. I am surprised that there are so many ages in brownies. 1st grade to 3rd grade. 6 years to 9. They all seem to get along really well though. Im glad!

Nothing else much to report!! I went shopping the day after Thanks and got lots of board games for Bella. I would like to start a game night now that she is a little older (there are only so many times I can play my little pony match game, candy land and chutes and ladders). I bought all those games on sale at Wally-World---Trouble, connect four, Sorry, Clue, and a bunch more. Im sure we will have fun together playing those. I also got more clothes for HER american girl doll (we have elizabeth). She loves to match that doll!! She also wants a cabbage patch. YUCK!! I cant think why. I didnt like them even when they came out the first time. She has a long list (including a real pony and makeup- keep in mind she is 6)

I did get digital picture frames for my parents and I am going to load lots and lots of pictures of the grandkids. Im sure that they will love it!!

So, I guess thats it. Congrats on the weight loss GG , Betty and Lauren!! Im still rocking out with my DDR and doing weights. Im down 5 pounds for the month. I had a goal of nine but just didnt make it with all that turkey (I mean wine)
Well, talk to you all soon!!
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Laurie- Those board games sound like a lot of fun. I may pull out our board games and entice my hubby into playing a game with me tonight. I think we both would enjoy that. Congrats on being down 5 lbs this month.

Lauren-AWESOME news about being down .2 lbs today. That's cool!!!

Well...I just got back from the makeshift park with my dogs. I'm so lucky to have them...they definitely get me out of the house each evening when I get home from teaching. And since I've starting making jogging around the park they are added motivation to keep moving. Of course being down the lb and a half didn't hurt either. But if it weren't for them I probably would have used that as an excuse not to jog today...so I'm thankful both for this board that made me want to get out there and get moving again and for my pups b/c they keep me moving.

I hope all of you have a great night...I'm off to figure out what we are having for supper...I'm thinking blackbean soup, but we'll see...I may opt for lasagna instead.

Betty
Lobacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...work was very busy today. but i did make sure i went to the gym right after..i took an aerobics class and it definately work my bum. Tomorrow i fly out for my gpa's funeral.

betty - i have a lab/hound mix. Shes a great dog, well mannered and loves playing ball and hiking. I think she's a bit bummed since i join the gym since now i'm doing more of that and a bit less of walking her. But i'm trying to get her out a few times a week for long walks and playing ball with her often. Luckily she's a bit older so she's not totally wound up with energy. If we run..its for maybe a few minutes. But she could walk all day if i let her.

alright guys...got to run and pack a few things...nigth all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote