Old 11-20-2007, 08:09 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something daily chat: Tues. Nov.20

Morning all!!!

Just a quick post...worked out, feeling bloated, though (TOM soon, ugh!), and cleaning a bit. We are going to movies this AM with friends, then having a pizza/playdate here after, so I NEED TO VACUUM!! Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day...will check in later.

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all..well yesterday was insane. I was suppose to be working at the other location as a second doctor doing surgeries...well they forgot to schedule the f irst dr...so needless to say..i was very busy and didn't get a break. But today i have off...so i got to sleep in. yesterdays workout in the gym was great. I do love my new gym. i walked for 10 min and ran for 10 min..boy are m abs kiling me. and then i worked out my legs. I felt good for about 5 hrs at work...i was def on a workout high. I haven't had a chance to use the pool yet...but i'm planning to.

This am..dh and i are going to take the mutt hiking up the mountain...and then i'm meeting the personal trainer at 6. I also have to do a little shopping. FIL is going to come here for turkey day...we already picked up a fresh turkey yesterday at whole foods...just need to get some sides. Alright..hope everyone is well...time to go hiking.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

I'm right here MO :P Sorry about your ankle hope it feels better.

I've been bloody busy. I'm hoping this week will be clam seeing as its a short week and a Holiday and the folks up at the office take a 4 day weekend. Us in the Field aren't so lucky. We've had 12 places open people are spending their budgets and we had to pull out all the snow equipment and check it out. Everyone wants all this special type work done and well I'm the only that does it and people getting ticked cause I'm not doing it in the time table they promised someone and I have no sympathy for them. You promised them not me and you didn't check with me first. I'm 1 man with no help so I'll get to when I can.

But on a better note I got a rain drop massage yesterday and it was wonderful. It helps to boost your immune system and work out bacteria and fungus and virus that you may have and its put you into a state of being that just so positive and I got a buzz that takes me an hour of drinking in less then a min with the one oil. An my skin is so smooth I know it hasn't been this smooth since I was a kid!

Yes, I'm a guy but I abuse the **** out of my body and my massages are want get me through it.

Hi to everyone and welcome new people!
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:10 PM   #4  

dh and i had a great hike up the mountain..but man my abs are killing me from yesterday.

BJ- good for you. I think there's nothing wrong with a man getting massages. Esp with the type of work you do. Massages are great for everyone. Treat you body to something that feels good for you.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'! Oops...Afternoon!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #6  

Well, it snowed here today. I was so excited for Bella. I remember what it was like the first day it snowed at school. And since its just 1 more day before vacation, I think the school must be buzzing.

We have been having a little issue with one of her "friends" a school. I have met the parents during one of the first days and was not real impressed. I know you cant judge a book by its cover but her father was maybe 20-22 and had ghetto wear with a cigarette behind one ear. Not really someone I would want her to go spend the night with. Well, Bella was thinking this girl was her best friend so I didnt say anything. I dont know what happened and dont want to get too involved but I guess this little "brat" burped in my Bella's face and laughed. Bella and her other gfs thought it was gross (THANK GOODNESS), she also told one of the other little girls not to invite Bella to her Birthday party because Bella would ruin it. Poor Bella couldnt understand why her friend would do that. She is still so young. She doesnt understand that people can get jealous or mean yet. Well, you remember Pizza day right? All the kids get excited about having pizza. This little girl asked Bella for her piece of pizza and said if she gave it to her, she would be her friend again. So, Bella gives it to her and after she eats it, she says, "ha, ha, I tricked you!!" Def, wanna smack this kid!! Anyway, had LONG talk with Belle how friends are your friends because they like you and not because you give them things. Dont give anyone anything in order to be your friend, blah, blah. So, I am setting up a play date with some one Bella's other girl friends in school. Im going to make a bunch of cookies and frost them and let the girls all decorate them. Should be fun and a nice activity for Bella to get closer to some of the other girls in her class..

Well, hope everyone is having a great day!!

Laurie
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Good afternoon hanging in there 6 days till i fly out
((HUGS))
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM   #8  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

John, nothing wrong with massages. My husband gets a massage and chiro. adjustment every other Wednesday (although, he's lettign me take his tomorrow b/c my shoulder is killing me!!). He has a very physical job like you & it keeps him in good shape. Never heard of a raindrop massage, though...care to explain??
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all, I worked stock again all day today, in anticipation for the crowds on Friday. I don't remember who asked, but yes I will be working on Friday. It is manditory. My schedule is 4:30 am - 1:00 pm. At least I can veg out the whole rest of the day.

Well got to go check the rest of my emails. I may be back, if I don't fall asleep first.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey if yall remember I have an interview at 9:30 tomorrow. This is for our church's district office. Would appriciate prayers. I am not feeling well this evening and even had to leave work early. It is only my sinus' ~ however, they can really kill you. I took a Benadryl, so I should be fine.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #11  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Hello all! Had an awesome day at school today. It was the last day before the Thanksgiving holiday so we just played and had a lot of fun. The gym teacher and I played just the two of us against 9 5th graders in a game of dodge ball and we beat them 7 games to 2!! It was lots of fun.

Laurie~ Sorry to hear about your little one having trouble at school. I teach music to K-5th graders and I'm always amazed at how some of the little ones act. On the one hand, you know that it's really not their fault because obviously it's okay for them to act that way at home or they wouldn't do it. On the other hand, you want to smack the snot out of them (which I obviously can't and wouldn't do) and make them behave. In reality, in my opinion as a ten year veteran of the education world, it's the parents that really need smacking. It's a daily struggle in my world! I hope things bet better for little Bella. She sounds like a real tender heart.

Lisa~ Good luck on black Friday. My Mom and I will be the wierdos camped out infront of some store at 3:00am to get what we're after when the doors open. We do it every year. It's become as much of a tradition as eating turkey the day before. I usually get most of my shopping done in that one day though so that's nice. Anybody have any great suggestions for my 1 year old for Christmas? His birthday just passed so he's got tons of toys. I can't figure out what would be good for him.

To everyone else, it's great to see all of you. I hope everyone had a great day!!

Last edited by 4me4ben4will; 11-20-2007 at 09:16 PM.
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:46 PM   #12  

hey all..i had a great workout with the personal trainer. She definately kicked my but in gear...not that i wasn't already sore...but i definately will appreciate it tomorrow LOL. Anyways...nothing really other exciting to report... hope everyone has a great night