Old 11-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #1  

Default Hello All...I am new

Hello everyone! I am one of the new comers. I live in Canada, married and have 4 children. My biggest obstical is actually my husband because he loves me the way I am. Ya..sure!!...lol
My kids know that I am forever on a diet so they are very supportive. I have tried every diet under the sun and now...I decided to join 3 fat chicks and see how some of you are doing it.
Can you share some of your best advise on how you have had success? I am trying the eating healthy and cutting back method and hoping that holds on but I need more will power! Help...advise needed!

Also, I am new at this...how do I get the tracking monitor at the bottom of my page to track my success like many of you have? Not a computer wizard here...lol

Thanks and hope to make many new friends!
csi442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

to 30 somethings group. We normally post (respond) to each other on the daily threads, except for the weekends. Feel free to join us as often as you would like.

To get the tickers, you would go up to the User CP and change your signature. You can create which ever one you want.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote