Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something wkend chat Nov 10 and 11

morning all...i'm heading out soon to see my pony....yay...pony rides . hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll check in if i can.
Patricia
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:54 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'! Must get coffee...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

I wana go back to bed!!!
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin'... no coffee yet in my system either.

Lauren ~ you and I think alike:-). Have a good weekend...
GG ~ enjoy your weekend! You deserve a *whole* weekend off!!!
BJ ~ working Saturday, as usual? Hey, how was the Big 30 ? Did it hit you like a truck or slide in quietly.

Full day on this end so gotta run... Hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend.

BTW ~ where's Laurie??? Haven't seen you around in a few days.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:30 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6

GOOD MORNING!!!

Got in my 2.5 on the tread...YAY!!! I can even jog for two mins. at a time now (which is a lot for me!)...I guess my endurance is building.

Gonna get a shower, do some laundry, and take the kids to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get a few things for hubby. My parents got a memory foam bed & pillows (they are awesome!!) so I'm gonna get him a memroy foam pillow, also a shiatsu neck massager, cause his neck bothers him a lot. That way, I won't have to massage it anymore . (even though he gets an adjustment & massage every other week, it still hurts). So...hope everyone has a super weekend. GG---enjoy your riding & time with your sis...sounds like lots of fun!! Joan & Lauren, GET YOUR COFFEE!!! That is the first thing I do... I don't get on the computer until I have at least a cup in me!

I'll check in later, I'm too stinky to type any more!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:20 AM   #6  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

Yay! What a positive start to the day :-) I hope you all have an incredible weekend!

I am actually "off" this weekend! No work of course and no parties. Of course parties = money but I'm so excited to have a whole weekend for family and the dreaded house cleaning.

I am leaving in a minute to do my weekly weigh-in and am feeling totally optimistic about it!

So, house cleaning for me, DVD rentals, some walks and hopefully some peaceful time w/ the kids!

I'll update my ticker after my weigh-in
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning all!

Pam you are so motivated! good for you, I bet you are feeling awsome! that is great!

GG enjoy the rid w/ponny and the visit w/sis! have a great time.

Lisa I hear you on the rest, you are so right! thanks!

Beachmomma enjoy time w/your family, it is good to have downtime (LOL look who's talking) I forgot what kinds of parties do you do?

John are you working today? I hope you get to do something fun!
Last night I took a very hot bath it was heaven, we were all tucked in bed at 8:30 PM it was so good!
I am not doing ANYTHING TODAY! and I am mean ANYTING. I am going to do my best to stay on the couch all day and do nothing, my body really needs it. Michael is home this whole weekend and all he wants to do is relax. thankfully!
I will check in later!
Hugs,

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #8  
LBH

I'm sick of coughing. Darn post-nasal drip is making me crazy, I cough all day long. My the end of the day, I have a headache. I am taking my Zyrtec...it's not helping, but I don't have a sinus infection either.

Pam, I am torn between the two loves of my life...coffee and computer! The coffee was actually brewing while I checked my email and here this AM. They're like crack to me.

Hanna, hope you are having a nice relaxing day of nothing!

JOhn, Hope you had a great birthday!!

Hope everyone's enjoying their day!
Old 11-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Pam ~ how sweet that you and the kids are picking up something that will help with hubby's neck pain. Hanna's right, you are *so* motivated these days. Good for you ~ keep up the good work!

beachmomma ~ here's hoping that by the time that you read this post you'll have weighed in and dropped some pounds. Fingers crossed...

hanna ~ Sitting on a couch all day and not doing ANYTHING... sounds nearly impossible. I hope that you get some much needed rest this weekend. LOL at DH and Sean making cookies from scratch after 11:00 p.m. this past week:-).

lauren ~ 'tis the season... allergy season, that is. I feel your frustration. Is the plan still to be in the house come Thanksgiving?

Took DD to her horse back riding lesson this morning and walked around the farm the entire time. Her lesson is 1 1/2 hours from start to finish and I was out walking for most of that. All of that fresh air and exercise was so good for me. Now I feel sleepy... fat chance of my resting though as my girls have friends over and DH is hammering molding up in the house. Eating hasn't been good these past few days as I am so hungry for sweets. I'm meeting my best friend tomorrow afternoon for a movie and then we'll probably go somewhere for coffee and dessert afterwards. Just what I *don't* need but I'm looking so forward to it.

Hugs to all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #10  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

HI ALL! Fly by posting tonight. I didn't get my arze moving until about 2:30 pm today. Granted, I did go grab java @ around 0800 hours after getting up and screwing around online "over there" from when I woke up @ 0630 hours and I did get my hair cut around 0930 hours...so I was busy doing stuff. But I didn't tackle anything productive until mid-afternoon. As it is I am STILL sweeping the floor and doing laundry...yup...dragged this out long enough. Tomorrow is gutter cleaning and raking leaves day. Oh joy oh joy.

Joan: RU mad @ me?

Have a great night all! Hugs, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #11  

hey hey all!

ugghh what a saturday!....i didnt do anything except some laundry, cooked this really cooked chicken casarole thing (from rachel ray) and went on the treadmill for 4 miles...other than that, i cant keep my mits off the halloween candy!, and sitting around...mario and little mario are out and i told mario to bring me back an icecream...not sure what my prob is....but.........i need to quit...plus i cant do much........CAUSE ITS RAINING!

i hope everyone has a great weekend...

hanna: get lots of rest girl!

joan: an afternoon out and dessert and coffee afterwards...enjoy it...dont feel guilty you can take a walk or two to get some calories out

gg: have a great time with your pony

john: happy birthday

lauren: i heard about this article today...and supposidely it works (ive never tried it but a few people i know have) rub vicks on the bottom of your feet (i know weird but its supposed to work) and put socks on...apparently the warmth and the medicine get into your body and move right on up to your throat...they say it works for adults and kids...couldnt hurt to try?...im going to the next time its needed...hope you feel better soon!

pam: what a nice thoughtful gift for hubby...im sure he will LOVE it

beachmomma: how was your weigh in?...im supposed to weigh tomorrow but with all the eating ive done today i think ill skip and go monday...that gives me sunday to work out!..hope it went well

my favorite mo: HI...ill talk to you really soon im sure...have a great evening!

all right all...i have to go shower and get ready for my ice cream..bad me...and then get everything ready for tomorrow...(my visit with dominic)...last week was HORRIBLE!...but thats another story..i have high hopes for tomorrow..plus we have counseling first so i think we will work through it just fine...have a great night all and have a wonderful sunday!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi every one!

Christina good for you on having a relaxing day! sorry your visit w/Dominic was not too good last week, I hope you have a great visit tomorrow.

Melinda sound to me like a productive morning! I don't envy your gutter/leaf cleaning though, good luck!

Joan have a great time with your friend and enjoy the dessert after that!

Well today was a great day for us, we did what we had planned DO NOTHING! Literally we sat on the couch all day and had a little to eat or I should say snack, Sean played with the neighbors he had a really good day too. It was great!!!! Have not done NOTHING in a loooonnnggg time, I think tomorrow is going to be another lazy day here, I am actually looking forward to it, my body really needed a day like today and I am sure if we do the same tomorrow my body will be really happy.
I did call the pediatrician this morning because once again I was worried about Sean's eyes, they were very red and puffy, he did call in a prescription for him for some eye drops and he said he got the results from the sleep deprived EEG, well guess what? Sean does have a seizure disorder, he wants us to wait to talk to the neurologist on the 21st. I can't wait. I am a little anxious about it. We will keep a close eye on Sean in the mean time.
I am going back downstairs, have a great day tomorrow!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:12 AM   #13  
LBH

MOrnin' All!

Hanna, glad you got an answer about Sean. I guess there are meds they can give him to control it? Enjoy your "nothing" day again!!

Christina, was it just a cone, I hope?! Not a pint or 1/2 gallon?! Hope you have a good visit with Dominic today! I will consider the vicks thing if i get that stuffed up! The humidifier seems to be helping though.

Mo, Have fun with the yard work!

Joan, the plan actually is to be in next weekend, but yeah, we're still planning to host Thanksgiving. For now it's just us, mom, Gramps, Aunt B and MIL. I invited my brother and family, but he said they were thinking of going away....which is just wrong. That's as bad as going out to eat on a holiday!

Beach, how'd WI go?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #14  

Morning All!!!

It's beautiful here in Pennsylvania, gonna get close to 50 degrees today, then steadily climbe into the 60s by Wed....nice fall weather!

Beachmomma - how was your weigh-in?? Sounds like you are doing a great job and have a very positive attitude...you go girl!!

Hanna- so glad you're able to have a nice, relaxing weekend. You deserve it with all you've been through lately!! It's good they found the cause of Sean's problems, hopefully they will be able to keep the seizures under control. I can't imagine as a parent having to worry about that...G-d bless you, girlfriend.

Lauren - Hope you will start feeling better soon. I used to take Zyrtec, but it made me so tired and depressed, I mean WEIRDLY depressed, that I had to get off it. I was SO not myself. I switched to Claritin, and it works pretty well for me. DH takes Zyrtec and loves it. We both use Patanol for our eyes...that stuff is awesome!!!

Joan - did you have a nice afternoon with your friend? What movie did you guys see?

MO - good for you gettin' the chores done. We haven't had enough leaves fall yet because it was warm until about a week ago! So probably next weekend will be our big yard cleanup. The kids love it, it always turns into a fun family day.

CHristina - I hear ya on the Halloween candy sista! Luckily, all the chocolate is gone, so I probably won't be eating much more, as the rest of it just bores me. HOpe you have a good meeting with Dominic today (although, having joined just recently, I'm not sure who that is!!???)

Well, today I had planned to got to Wal-mart to get a scooter for my nephew. He wants the Spider-man one and they had it the cheapest. The problem is, Wal-mart is about 20 mins away and TArget is about 3!! But Target was 10.00 more that Walmart. Anyway, looked through the ads this AM and Target has it on sale for 19.00...YAY! Ilove when I have luck like that! So, my day will most likely be a teeny bit more shopping, and a little cleaning. Have to figure out what to make for dinner, in the mood for beef of some kind. Maybe I'll grab some steaks while I'm out...hmmm, yeah I think I will.

Well, now I'm hungry!!! Gonna go have some Special K and get a shower. No workouts on Sunday...YAY again!!

Have a lovely day, all. I'll try to check in later!!!

Pam
Old 11-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #15  

Lauren, we were posting at the same time. Love the kick in the butt you gave Joan....I've never seen that emoticon!!! Cute!