Old 10-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat Mon Oct 29th

morning all..i slept in just a little today..it felt great. I have lack of motivation...but i promised my dog i WILL take her for a long walk today since i'm off. So i'm going to chill for a little then head down to hike the mountain. Hope everyone is doing well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:09 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin',

I'm exhausted after my hectic weekend! And yesterday's leaf attack!! Leaf blowers are fun, but man does my body ache this AM!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' ...

I'm am beat this morning too. I wanted to stay under my comforter and from 6:00 - 6:30 I kept delaying getting up and showering. We had a fun weekend with lots of company. We celebrated DD's 7th birthday and food was everywhere! I sent everything home with guests last night. My two oldest are home from school sick today and I have a mountain of laundry so better get my rear in gear. Later ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #4  

joan...i feel you on the laundry...i have ton to do..and its only mine LOL. Good for you sending the left overs home.

I did take a hike..wasn't as long as i planned because i realized 20 min into it...i forgot to leave. Niw i'm off to do some shopping. Bye all.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:25 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

doing laundry & cleaning (my usual Monday routine). Was having a tough time staying away from candy the kids already got this weekend, so I'm really avoiding it today. Got my bloodwork back & found out it's not my thyroid (grrr), so I have to get better on my eating and drinking. I didn't think I was eating too bad, but apparently I am...I have been working out to Firm dvds for about two months now (5-6 days a week!!) and have only lost a pound. SOOOOO...I am really concentrating on the eating, and maybe upping my cardio by supplementing some treadmill (which I hate) every other day. Any ideas???

Hope you all have a super day. GG...didn't quite understand your last post about why you didn't get a good walk in...care to clarify???

Hey to all the newbies, and hey to all the other members. Hope you are all doing well. Anyone heard from Hannah???

Later!
Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #6  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone, I'm Tracy
My day started off bad, I missed my 6 year old son be awarded a "student spotlight" award at school
I just got back from a Halloween party at story hour with the 2 year old I babysit... it was fun. I ate a few cookies, but they were tiny.
Halloween is so hard...even after eating a bowl of homemade chicken soup, I am craving chocolate. Thank goodness there isn't any here!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:24 PM   #7  

Height: 5'11"

Hi, I'm Shar. I started Fat Smashing yesterday. I am 30 something for another month. I just wanted to say hello. I will try and do something with this profile when I figure out how.
AlittleBitOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM   #8  

opps...lol at me sorry pm..not sure how i deleted my line there????..but my walk got cut short because i realized i didn't leave the controlled drug box key for the other dr. So i had to drive to work. Wow...wonder where my brain was LOL

trac - sorry you missed your kid's award
hey there littlebit....welcome

well did go shopping...i did great! i did a little too much shopping..but was fun. I only shoped for shirts since i'm still loosing and i know i'll always be a bit large in the top due to my boobs. So i found 2 sweaters, 2 long sleeve button shirts and one cute button short sleeve for work, and a cute long sleeve tank....and all of them were on sale and not one of them was over $30. Sweet...actually most were less than 20$. Darn good shopping today LOL.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 10-29-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:05 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

GG, my mom was an ICU/CCU nurse working the night shift for years at a hospital and she used to forget and leave the key in her pocket all the time! Of course she'd have to drive all the way back to the hospital to bring it back.
Please explain what a long sleeve tank looks like?!

Hi Shar & Treighsie! Welcome!

Pam, we haven't heard from Hanna or the other CA girls. Actually, Michelle popped in briefly but didn't elaborate. Praying that they're all OK and don't have any damage to their homes!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #10  

damn it..i wish i had grammar correction for my brain. i meant a long sleeve t-shirt. OMG...i swear i have no brain today LOL

i too was wondering about the cali gals. hope they are ok
Old 10-29-2007, 04:17 PM   #11  
Badger and Packer Fan!!!

S/C/G: 315/ticker/200

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up

Happy Monday!!! Only reason why it's a happy monday is the Packers play tonight. I am a big football fan.
So far my eating has been good for today and I was able to walk for 30 minutes. I just love this time of year when it's cool enough to walk without feeling like falling over because of the heat. But on the other end I dread the cold snowy weather that will soon come and then it's walking indoors. Make the most of today because it's the only Oct. 29th '07 we have. I am sending to all of you.
jessiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:35 PM   #12  

Height: 5'11"

I was wondering about the long sleeve tank. I wonder if my ticker will show up this time.

I have a crazy headache, I think it's from going 2 days with no diet coke. I hope it goes away soon or I may go home and go back to bed.
AlittleBitOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:35 PM   #13  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lauren, how is your mom and grandparets doing? Speaking of grandparents, mine are so stubborn. Some of the things they do, I'm not sure if I worry more about them or my kids.

Pam, what is a "BOO"?

Hanna, how are you?

Welcome to everyone new!

DS, and I carved pumpkins tonight. Well untill he got bored, then I had to finish both of ours, lol. He drew a face on his I have never seen on a pumpkin and it was kind of hard for me to carve.

DH, left today for Charlotte, NC. He is suppose to look for a house while he's down there. We were thinking the kids and I will go during their Winter break, if he finds something by then.

I gained back 3 lbs. I am so sick of the scale and the yo yoing. I went out last night and bought brownies. BIG mistake.

Well all have a great night. I think tomorrow is MO's birthday, would be nice if she would pop in and visit!

Talk later, Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #14  

Evening all -

Oh Alicia - I have a huge weakness for brownies... definitely feel your pain. And Shar, the lack of caffeine can definitely do it - I had the same thing for about a week after cutting out Starbucks. It passes

No gym today - started a new class before the old one was finished, so double duty at work and ON MY FEET...OW! Someone showed up with leftover birthday cake today, and while I did have a small piece, I was proud, as it was quite small. And, I was so tired at dinner time, I had some tomato soup with a bit of boiled chicken and some bell pepper slices. So all in all, a very reasonable food day. Tomorrow will be more overtime, but I'm already planning to take my gym clothes with me and hop on the treadmill in the cardio cinema - hopefully, I'll get lost in the movie and get a good workout in!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
debbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 230/228/150

ok quick update cause i'm tired...lol.

anyways, been up since 3 a.m. went to the gym and tortured my legs then spent 10 hours at work on my feet, then got to deal with the cell phone company.

so all in all it was an ok day
1970baby is offline   Reply With Quote