Old 10-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 230/228/150

morning all, today is my lazy day. i have to work tommorrow at 5 a.m so i need atleast one. on the good side, this is my first week and i've lost 6 lbs. yeah i know i always lose 5 to 10 lbs of water weight but i don't really care.
1970baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #17  
Badger and Packer Fan!!!

S/C/G: 315/ticker/200

Height: 5'4"

Jumping in here with both feet. I can not believe it is Sunday where does the weekend go? I will try to post at least every other day. Things are crazy in my life at the moment. On the bright side my weight is slowly falling off and my eating is getting better and my exercise is increasing.
Everyone have a great sunday it's the only on we have.
jessiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #18  

Height: 5'6

Hey all!!! Long time no talk!! Been super busy with lots of activities with the kiddos. Had a Halloween party last night. DH & I were nerds...pretty funny. He looked like Alfalfa. DS was like "who's Alfalfa?" Have to YOUTUBE some little rascals for him.

Anyway, did pretty good with drinking last night. Only one beer then switched to cosmopolitans that someone brought. All I can say is YUM!!!! I didn't get drunk & felt great today, and saved soooo many calories!!! I think I'm giving up beer for awhile.....

Going to carve pumpkis with the kids tonight, then we have to go "boo" a friend of ours...we got booed on Thursday and this is the first chance we got to pass it on.

Okay, have to go, DD is having a meltdown & I have to check my spaghetti sauce...WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #19  

Hi everybody -

I'm Deb, a newbie....sorta. About a year and a half ago, I used the support on this site to drop over 40 pounds! YAY! I've managed to put back on only 4, but doing it myself ain't working, and them holidays, they are approaching. So, I'm back, and aiming for a number under 220 - I haven't weighed less than 220 since 1993.

Let's see, I'm a corporate trainer in St. Louis, Missouri...divorced with no kiddies...just started a new relationship with a great guy who LOVES my cooking and is not afraid of vegetables...and I'm almost 39! Trying to get back into going to the gym, but I genuinely dislike it, so I could sure you a push now and then from you guys.

Nice to meet everybody!
Debbers
debbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #20  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Deb! Welcome (back)! Here: Now go to the gym!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:46 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 230/228/150

hey deb...i hated the gym to but i found one thats open 24 hours so i go at 3:30 before work, i go that early because of having to be to work at 5 a.m and also cause i have the place to myself. i'm the only crazy one.
1970baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey to all the newbies...

well today took away my dreary mood. DH and i took a drive thr the mts. The leaves are sort of changing...but with the drought...a lot of the tress are just dropping their leaves. It was fun. We brought a great picnic lunch with us and had a blast...on the way back we stoped at a large farm market and bought some darn cheep apples (10 for 3$), some apple butter and some apple loaf...hmmmm sense a theme here LOL. And then we also made a stop a the supposive "world's largest corn maze" I dont know if it was the largest...but it was fun. Dh and i spent 2 hrs running around the two mazes acting like 5 yr olds. We had a blast. Glad i got to get out today. I also have tomorrow off. So for now, just chilling and relaxing.

hope everyone had a great weekend.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #23  

Height: 5' 7"

gg, sounds fun! Glad you enjoyed your day ~ hope you also enjoy your day tomorrow.

Lauren, our weather in Toledo has been cold and rainny. Like highs in the low 40's. Its not garage sale weather!

Tomorrow, I have to work a split shift. 8am - 11am I am doing stock and then I have to come back and work 5pm to 9:15pm. I don't really mind, it gets me over 30 hours.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

ughh lisa..when i see what you go thr, sometimes i feel guilty about whining about my job. You have worse hrs than me. I know i wouldn't like a split shift...oh well..to each their own. hope your day goes well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #25  

Height: 5' 7"

gg, it isn't so bad. The first part I can wear jeans and comfy clothes and then come home, rest and get ready for the second part where I have to dress up. Usually the 5 - 9 shift goes by really quickly ~ especially if I am working with someone that I like. It is Tuesday's schedule that is a killer. (8 - 5:15) Then I have to wear dress clothes all day - yuck!

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote