Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2002, 11:21 AM   #1  
Pink Thingy

Default *~*~week of 13th January~*~*

Afternoon Ladies

Well I wouldn't normally start off on a negative, but there are a few of you out there (and you know who you are ) who doubted that I could post something that was thought provoking and inspirational. I am deeply hurt and the only way to console myself is to eat paprika pringles. Paprika pringles love you, they take you at your word, they don't doubt you and they stay with you forever (on your hips, thighs, bum, boobs...........)

Pyria hope you are okay, not sure if I have been skimming too much, but don't think you've been around lately.
LBH just read about the 'clean' apartment. No one can clean to your own standards - hope everything is going well and the weather stays fine for you. I've just re-read the last thread and I can't belive you called me a crackhead!!!!!!!!!!!!
RR pretending to be me that will never do.
Backfor 2002 congrats on the loss and your hubby too - I'm jealous, but in a nice way. Hope Vegas is good for you.
Tech slow and steady wins the race. Based on your plan you were 3 days OP (even if you were over I know what you mean) I say do whatever works for you.
elisa my post was soooooooooo awe inspiring, but I guess no one was really ready for it, hence my long term memorary recall mode will not allow this particular infinite gem of information to reappear (and once you understand that, please explain it to me )
Rabbit did you bin the chocolate? I don't appear to have the "one serving" gene - if anyone has a spare one they are willing to donate.........

Well I am sure I have missed some, apologies, but much

Take care and lets see if we can do four pages again this week.

Oh, and good luck with the weight losses, gains and the maintains.
Old 01-13-2002, 12:33 PM   #2  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Default I'm Back! Yeah!

[Hello Ladies ~~

I can't believe I haven't checked in. It has been almost a week. My DH and I have been under the weather with colds. It's nice to be better

I weighed myself this a.m. I have gained back the weight I lost last week. Then again I have drank enough juices, 7-UP, ect this week so I should not be surprised. The milkshake didn't help either It's nice to be back on track. I don't think I'll make my V.D. Goal now..... time will tell! I will be working hard and tracking those points closely!

Hope everyone is doing well - I will have to go back to last weeks thread and catch up on my reading - ha ha!

Take Care and I'll check in this evening.... Nona
Old 01-13-2002, 05:53 PM   #3  

Angry almost signed up for ediet.com

Hey there....I was just about to pay money to "lose weight online" and I stumbled across this site...Thank god...I went from a size 22 to 18 about 2 1/2 years ago but have begun recently to gain weight and find my clothes becoming a bit binding! Ouch. I would ultimately like to get down to a 10/12. I refuse to stand on a scale but know that i am prob @ 220lbs. Double ouch.

I know that I am the only one who can lose the weight but I need support...my skinny friends just cannot relate! I love to exercise and be outdoors but since the weather has turned to **** here in SF I find my only social activities revolve around food and drinks and more food! Hey I love to eat and live in one of the best restaurant cities in the world, so sue me.

Lastly I have a 1st date this week with a very clean cut, successful, adorable man (not my usual type....I typically have a two tattoo minimum for all potential beaus) who I met at a friends party and am feeling very nervous about it because I feel awfully chubby and insecure about my looks. I am a cute gal with a fun personality but am worried that when this guy met me he did not realize how large my behind is! I am a stress case and my Paxil just isn't cutting the mustard.

Help! Well anyway...I look forward to posting here and getting to know all of you. I will post my a reply to your bios and give you the lowdown.
Old 01-13-2002, 08:26 PM   #4  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello folks!!!
Well,happy(but sad) to say, I have lost 7lbs since last week and can fit back into the pre prego pants..Can't wait to bust out of these again soon!!!! Feeling much better!!!Going to the gym starting tomorrow..want to lose about 10lbs before trying the baby making skills again in March.......

BFB--Hey!! I thought I did pretty darn good as U!!!! I may have to try it again soon!!!!

Kelso-Welcome to the bunch of wonderful 30somethings!!!We are supportive of each others efforts and always willing to give advice(even if U dont ask for it!!!*L*)Good Luck with the date!!Do like 3 of us did, met guys online and all got married in 2001!!My friends here even helped me when I was dating guys from online by giving me advice!!I agree on the tatoo limit!!!

Kathy-Welcome also!!!

To anyone else lurking and reading, UR welcome to post!!

Lauren-U R earning the excercise points this weekend!!!!Good luck on completion of move and clean up!!!!!

Take care, off to spend some quality time with DH!!!!!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 01-13-2002 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-13-2002, 08:46 PM   #5  

Hi!!
Welcome new ones!!!

We were so lazy today - I don't think anyone had breakfast before 1:00 p.m.!!! We did go to Henning Conservation Land and went for a long hike. Took the pup - that was her longest walk yet in her short little life. Alex finally 'liked' her today and even held the leash. It was nice to not hear him scream bloody murder whenever she is close. Levi is apparently the "only dog he ever loved" Alex is 4!! He even said, "when this dog dies, we can get another golden retriever". I still can't tell if Ginger is Collie mixed with chow or Collie mixed with husky/malimute. I've been looking on petfinder.com at dogs in those mixes and just get more confused.

Came home, had a big dinner (hungry from the hike) and now Kenny and the boys went to the store for icecream. Hmmmm, we seem to be undoing the good of our hike. I promise I won't eat much icecream, o.k.??

jul
215/173 current/169 VD goal/155 drivers license goal

exercise: 9
Old 01-13-2002, 08:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 256/202.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone,

I posted my intro on this board already. Am ready to start to lose this pregnancy weight tomorrow.

I have 20 pounds to lose to get to my pre pregnancy size before I had my first daughter who is now 27 months old. My second daughter is now 15 months old so I am no longer able to use the excuse "I just had a baby".

Well I hope when I check in next week it will be with promising results.

looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Old 01-15-2002, 08:56 AM   #7  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

HI all,
A lot of posts happen in a few days (or a week).

Welcome Kandi and Kelso!

I am home sick for the second day in a row. It is a throat thing. Went to the doctor yesterday.

I lost 1.6 at my weigh in this week. I was happy with that. I really did try.

I read the posts but it is hard to remember all the details.

LBH, congrats on moving in!

BFB, you are funny. You are very thought provoking.. I spent much to much time thinking about Bart's "bum!"

Nanci, congrats on the loss!

I hope you are all doing well and having a nice day. I'll check in again later.

dani
mileage 7
Old 01-15-2002, 09:02 AM   #8  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Well I posted my progress on the goal thread but I'm so happy I have to share that I lost 2 lbs this week. It's great because this really was the first full week I've stayed (mostly) OP since the holidays. I need to exercise more which I'm trying to work on but the food's been good, thanks to lots of planning.

BFB - do you know my mother because you're great at making me feel guilty!! (you know we always seem to be online at the same time - morning here, afternoon there, maybe we're connected in some way?)

Dani - congrats on the loss and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Vicki - glad your're feeling better and I hope you take it easy with the excercise but good luck with the weight loss.

Lauren - how's the house?? It sounds like it's coming along. I can't weight to move I think I'm so ready even though moving is ****!! (can I say **** here??)

Welcome to all the new people!! Come by anytime and say hi!

Elisa
Old 01-15-2002, 12:59 PM   #9  

HI all! I am back from my trip. I had forgotten how much I love New York! Had a super time - really enjoyed it. I'm thinking I didn't do too awful eating - ordered pretty well most of the time - and did a lot of walking. Maybe I'll maintain this week?? Speaking of which, I lost 2.5 at my weigh in Thursday night!!

Jul - yeah on handling the waffles well and congrats on wearing the jeans!!

Tech - congrats on rejoining WW!

Nanci - hope your trip goes well! Hooray Hooray on the 4.8 lost!!

Lauren - Yeah on the moving! funny cat story.

RR - so glad to hear you are feeling good.

Elisa - I'm here! Was just gone for a few days. Congrats on your 2 lb loss!!

Nona - you still have almost a month until Valentines Day - maybe you can make it?

Kelso - Welcome!! SF - what a neat place to live! Good luck on the date.

Kandie - Welcome!! I'll bet those babies keep you busy - how fun!

Happy - congrats on your loss!!

well, I had better run - lots of laundry and catching up to do.

Rabbit
Old 01-16-2002, 08:05 AM   #10  
Pink Thingy

Default Morning....

What more can I say.....
Old 01-16-2002, 12:24 PM   #11  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Man, I have been busy!! Can't believe I stayed away from here for soo long...what has it been, 2 days or so?!

DH rented a U-Haul and my BIL came over and helped him load it up with all the furniture and some boxes, and they got it all moved over...only took a few hours. The old apartment is a disaster area. I knew we had a lot of crap, but man, it comes out of the woodwork when you have to pull it all apart!! UGH... My cat is a spaz...he ran all over the new apartment meowing checking everything out. I was soo mad at him because he pooped in his carrier on the ride over!! At least he didn't get it all over. It was really nice sleeping in the new place last night. It was soo quiet, DH had trouble falling asleep!! I can sleep anywhere, anytime, if I'm tired enough. My body is aching though. Have been sitting at my desk all AM, got up to go make a couple copies and i was like, Ahh, gotta do that slowly and make sure I streeeetch first...like a cat waking up from a nap!!

Pretty busy here at work today, have lots to catch up on after being out yesterday! Have a good one!
Old 01-16-2002, 12:46 PM   #12  

I'm a little nervous about that weigh in tomorrow night - hope I didn't gain back what I lost last week! Traveling is hard on the old weight loss plan.

Forgot to update my mileage yesterday - I'm at 35.05 miles.

Lauren - good luck getting everything situated at the new place!

Later all!

Rabbit
Old 01-16-2002, 02:38 PM   #13  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Hi All ~

It's going pretty well this week. Wish I was getting more exercise in, but thats what my weekends are for - right?! ha! I work with 4 1st grade classes so you would think I already do get enough exercise.... I don't think it's ever enough! LOL!

Glad to see everyone posting - I plan on showing my face here more often. I'm gone pretty much most of the day, so I will probably post in the evening hours.

Rabbit ~ I enjoy seeing your stats on walking. Keep at it!

Elisa ~ Congrats on the loss! WTG!

Welcome to all the newbies....

Lighter ~~ Nona
Old 01-16-2002, 04:55 PM   #14  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello again!!!!
Lauren-glad the move went ok!!!

Well, day 3 of excercise!!!Trying to make it a pattern!!!!Doing good today..yesterday...blah day
Have a great one!!!
Vicki
Old 01-16-2002, 07:10 PM   #15  

Hi all,
I am back from Las Vegas. Much lighter in the pocket book. I could not win a thing!
The work part was very busy. The fun parts kept us up way too late! I played blackjack at the same table as Anne Hesche. The B52's played at our final event.
I really have to brag and tell you all how well I did while I was there. I am so proud of myself. I stayed within my point s except for one day (unless I can convince myself that wine is a fruit) I journaled everything and I will be ok on the day I was over points due to what I had banked. I am hoping that the wine points don't play havoc at WW tomorrow night. Whatever happens I am going to consider it a win. This is way better than I would have been.

Welcome to Kelso & Kathy it is great to have you here.

BFB, What are paprika pringles? From the sounds of it I probably should not know.

Nona, I am glad you are feeling better!

RR, It is good to see that you are feeling better as well!

Jul, That ice cream sounds good!

Dani, I am sorry that you have been sick.

Lauren, It sounds like you are getting settled in. I am sure you are loving it.

Elisa, Great job on those 2 lbs!

Rabbit, Glad you had a great time in NY. Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other tomorrow at WW.

I am exhausted and need to go take a nap. I did not make it to bed until 3:30 and had to be up at 6:00 to get to the airport. I am thinking that I forgot I was not 21 any longer.

Do any of you have problems with panic attacks? I use to get them frequently a few years ago. They are awful. Well I had a severe one on the plane today. This is the 2nd one I have had since Thanksgiving. I thought I was going to die right then and there. If anyone knows any tricks to getting them to stop please let me know.

Take care everyone! It is off to the couch for me!
Closed Thread