Old 09-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..well work was ok today..having some employee issues. the one thing i hate about working for a cooperation..much harder to fire someone. What you ahve to do is write ups after write ups and then at their reeval tell them they are not getting their raise due to poor performance...but firing...don't think this company really believes in it. And that's for everyone's support. I know its probably muscle...just frustrating. I haven't actaully taken the first true measurement, so these will be the first...but one thing i know is some pants that didn't fit 3 wks ago do...so that's a godd thing.

bluey- hope you hear soon about the job...it sucks not to have money for food. hang in there

mo - you always have a way to make pple feel better with all your energy. so how's the meds going.

welcome prettyvision and dragonfly - just hop on in and tell us how you feel. its great we can whine and moan and not have any problems. its a place where we can just say how we are.

laurie - i can't even imagine what you are going through. but i think you are smart in watching out for you DD. It's probably wise. I know hannah's son doesn't have the same diagnosis...but i know she has days where she's barely keeping her head above water. If you know she has something that really won't allow her to attach/bond, there will never be a true relationship...and you do have to look out of DD. hang in there..and a few days at the beach is probably a great idea. hang in there sweetie...i know you are suffering and going thr a lot...jsut know we are here for you. Hugs
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #17  

oops sorry about the double post????
Old 09-18-2007, 10:32 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Slim- It wasn't bad little on the dry side.

Mo- You volunteering cause I like your thinking

And this is wth I was thinking. I've been busting my butt and getting to my breaking point with stress to the point to where I was getting angry about everything and getting like I was 11 some year ago to were I relieved my stress and angry by punching things. My car, telephone booths, walk in freezers, brick walls. I even done so many weight reps trying to get it out of my system I think I've torn muscles at both elbows and my right shoulder. So it was MN and I was like I haven't been out in forever so I went to the bar right down from my house. I had 2 23 oz buds 18 out of 24 old bay wings (its an MD thing) and the biggest burger I've ever seen which I left most of the roll and about 6oz. An I watched a really kick *** game.

I feel absolutely WONDERFUL now!! I had another crappy day but I don't care I'm mellow and I'm relaxed and I feel like me again. I wont be doing it again that burger was just too big. I can take on anything the world want to throw at me and I'll laugh in its face.

Sometimes I got to let my hair down even if its just an inch long.

I am sorry tho for posting while I was on the drunk side.

Last edited by Outland; 09-18-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #19  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I dropped him off at the recruiters at 4:45 today he went to a hotel far from home and will go to mep's tomorrow and leave offically thursday at 3:45 when he left it felt like someone shoved the fist down my throat and ripped my heart out then the pain in my tummy i feel soooo sick right now
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:53 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Aww michelle
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #21  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hanna....hope you're not sick????

Welcome newbies.

John, it should be illegal-a 20 oz burger, omg.

GG, it was probably just an off day. Maybe the three days off? I'm sure you'll lose extra this week. Do you weigh once a week?

The book I'm reading turned out to be really good, I'm almost done. I did my work out video and went on a partial walk today. I came across some deer on my walk and turned the other way. My brother had told me about someone being attacked by one which now scares me. They wagged their tale at me and I was sure they would attack me.

Things are stinky at home. DH is now talking of moving to vegas for a job. All I can think is WTF! Keep your fingers crossed he DOESNT get it. Thanks. Can't sleep as i'm thinking of having to move.

Night all.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:16 AM   #22  

hang in there michelle...just remember he loves you and this is to help the family things will get better

lois- yep i only weigh once a week. I get tempted to weigh more periodically but i know from past experience that if i get too obsessive it becomes damaging. Besides, that way, i know that i really did loose or gain weight since i weigh the same day,right after waking up and peeing (:. I'm trying not to let it demotivated me...however today in general (crap at work) sort of demotivated me. I'm so wound up right now that i'm wide awake from work stuff and i should have been asleep 1.5 hrs ago. i have to go to bed and i can't...god i hate it...and i didn't get my workout in tonight...which i don't think is helping the issue??? oh well...note to self. Must exercise daily when i have a bad day at work. or at least yoga.
night all
P(: