Old 09-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well i definately got my exercise in...spent about 2 hrs doing yard work including 1.15hr cutting the grass. Then i spent some time raking and weeding (still so much more to do...but that's about all i could do). I also took my grass and leaves and started a compost pile. I've been wanting to start one to get my beds ready for winter and then also so i can get an area ready for next spring when i plant the garden. Then after being in the yard, DH and i spent an hr or so rearranging and moving furniture. We were trying to figure out how our living room should be. Its way too small for the furniture we have. But we moved several different pieces up and down the stairs until we were satisfied. looks good now, however if we ever decide to move, we will have to get smaller couches to "stage" the room. Right now it works, but makes the room look small.

Hannah - cute sweaters...i don't have the patients for knitting LMAO

sorry ll - had to rub it in (:

alright time for din!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi!
I had a very productive day. I decided to organize drawers upstairs, I started cleaning the bathroom drawers and organizing all the stuff under the sinks, OH my G-d! I found 8 yes 8 brand new tubes of toothpaste, DH liked to buy things like that w/coupons so I think for no we are cover for a while, we will have clean teeth though! I found 7 bottles of brand new shampoo grrrrrr.. so much stuff to keep organized.
Then I cleaned the closet and my dresser, I found stuff I forgot I even bought, not good.... I couldn't figure out why my nightstand drawers had a funny smell, I finally found the source of it, when DH got me the pajama gram gifts they come with a little sachet, I just stuck them in drawers, oh my, the STINK!!!! I took those drawers out and I let them stay in the balcony to air out, I am glad I found out what the smell was.

DH and Sean baked home made chocolate chip cookies, they are very yummy and chewy thats just perfect for me, I only had 2 and they are pretty small so I did Ok! I am just now going to get out my pj's it is 4:30, I have go get ready, DH wants to get out of the house and go out for dinner. No clue where we are going.
I will chat later!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #33  

roo are you around, did you buy dw a gift yet? how about a pajamagram go to pajamagram.com

Just a suggestion

Hanna
Old 09-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #34  

hannah...i see you were productive too. LOL at the toothpaste...well at least if the stores ever run out, you'll be set LOL

I'm just relaxing now. I was really thinking i was going to walk the mutt...but i'm feeling sore from all the stuff i did today. I may organize my room some before bed. And oh yeah...boss called today to see if my schedule this week was flexible. I had nothing planned so i didn't mind switching days. So he switched tomorrow with me...that means i have a 3 days weekend WOOHOOO. I get to sleep in another day...and i WILL take the mutt for a walk first thing in the am....then who knows what i'm going to do. I may finally hang up my hammock...i bought it 3 years ago when i was in honduras for dirt chesp (only $30 american dollars)...and its a beautiful cotton hammock. So maybe i'll put it up tomorrow..i finally have a place where i live that i can hang it...then maybe i'll just curl up with a good book and relax on the hammock??? hope everyone has a great night!
Old 09-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

GG ~ I'm envious... I haven't laid in a hammock since I was in my teens. We always had one growing up on my folks farm and I remember spending many an afternoon out there with a good read in one hand and a tall glass of sweet (make your teeth hurt sweet) iced tea nearby... I hope that you have the perfect weather tomorrow to enjoy it fully.

Hanna ~ Wow, you are really talented! Those little sweaters are adorable. I never would have had the patience to do handwork like that years ago but I think that I'd enjoy it now. I wish that I'd paid more attention years ago and learned more from my mother... LOL at your story about the toothpaste.

Lisa ~ I've neve worked retail and I'm positive that after reading your posts that I don't want to. So sorry that you have to work such long hours on the weekend. I bet that you come out of there wanting to wring the necks of some of your customers.

Laurie ~ I just wanted you to know that you've been in my thoughts all day. My heart goes out to you and your family. Everytime that I think of you I say a little prayer... don't bother writing as you have so much going on right now. Just know that we're all here for you.

I fiddled around here all day long. Felt great not to have to rush to go anywhere. Hanna I'm still in my jammies! I took a long soak this morning and instead of getting dressed I put my jammies right back on. My MIL brought us a huge bowl of homemade vegetable beef soup yesterday so that was our dinner today. I needed a down day in the worst way and feel so much better tonight because of it. Hope that everyone has a good evening ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #36  

well we did go out for dinner, just to suplantation and I we came back very shortly after that, I think I am coming down with what ever Sean had, I am feeling pretty eeky, my body started aching and I am just not feeling well. I am going downstairs to lay on the couch with my knitting and call it a day. DH will take care of Sean tonight. I am so glad he is home!!!
I was thinking I was going to start the 7 day detox miracle diet this week, but not now, not feeling like this! I will get ready later in the week and start it the following Monday.

Does anyone know where to find on this site the calorie count for foods? A friend of mine asked me today if I knew of any place she could use for reference and I told her about our group, she may be joining us!

Have a good night!
Hanna
Old 09-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #37  

hannah there is a wealth of info in the calorie counters section...but i also use calorieking.com alot. They have a bunch of stuff...even alot of popular chain resturants
Old 09-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

whats with all the bengal fans well guess it could be worse you could be steeler fans.

I will say I thought my team was going to give up the game in 4th qrt. I swear I love my Ravens but damn them piss me off with the stupid stuff.

Spent a good day with my dad. We did the ACs then I help him with stripping wire for his scrap and then I help him fix the front door. It was good day

I did get a walk in and for some reason I started gettting depressed and punchy not sure what set me off but I walked of to the gym and took it out on the machines I went till I thought my arms were going to fall off and that cleared it up and I'm feeling good again but I don't wanta go to work tomorrow.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #39  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

*sigh* I know lpp, our Bungles bungled up a game with the BROWN's no less. grrrrrrrrrrr UGH. I love Chad Johnson, well, I love his antics on the field when he makes a touchdown...he makes me laugh out loud! LOL At least my Bucks managed to win this weekend! As for the Gators game last season...good grief. That was embarrasing.
As for my eating, I actually did really well today! Didn't get in as mcuh exercise as I wanted, but I ate wel, so I am happy. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend & talk with ya tomorrow!
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:05 PM   #40  

Height: 5' 7"

John, cant stand the Ravens, okay first~ was living in Cleveland when that whole fiasco with Art Model took place. Second ~ actually went to a Browns vs. Ravens game back when your stadium was PSI (I think in 2000), had one of your fans threaten to push me over the railing. Not a good thing! The only other team that I truely cant stand is the Raiders. (sorry Michelle) As for Pittsburg, their qb is from my hometown so I root for them if they aren't playing one of my other teams. (Bengals, Browns, & Indy ~ in that order)

I have also been to Arizona Cardnials, the Original Mile High Stadium (Denver), Paul Brown Stadium (Bengals), Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennesse Titans, Ford Field (Detroit) and of course the old Municipal Stadium (Cleveland) and the new Cleveland Browns Stadium. I also have been to 4 different baseball stadiums, two Nascar tracks and one basketball arena. (Can you tell I am into sports?)

Okay all, talk ta ya'll tomorrow.

Lisa

P.S. Reality I don't call them the Bungals anymore they have come a long way and have made it to the playoffs lately.

Last edited by lppennington; 09-16-2007 at 11:06 PM.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote