Old 08-21-2007, 07:53 PM   #16  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Christina i did im sorry he tried out for rohnert park and santa rosa with big ol **** no's cause of his credit trust me he's tried almost everyone
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #17  
KAR

Evening All,
Yes for once in my life I am looking forward to going back to school. For the last five years, I taught my special needs kids in a portable trailer with no bathroom or running water in our room. When we needed to go to the bathroom, we had to walk to the front building or the middle building. So now I am under one roof with all my coworkers and will be able to get to know them and not feel like I am on a desert island. LOL Plus my stepkids went back to school today, so no more free babysitting service for their mom to drop them off at our house when ever she felt like going to work and coming to pick them up. For once we can do things on our time schedule. As for TOPS tonight, I lost a pound so I was thrilled about that. I am going for week number 3 with a loss.
Michelle, hope you are able to find a dealership willing to work with your family on getting a car.
Joan hope you are not getting sick. But if you are, I hope you recover from it quickly. Try to relax and take some time for you.
Well I think I am going to go watch a little tv before going to bed. Was up late last night and then couldn't get to sleep. I think I was worried about how the staff meeting and meeting all new faces would go. But I am sure tired tonight. Chat with you all tomorrow.
Have a great evening!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..well luckily the truck was an easy fix...trust me i did try turning the wheel trick with no luck. It ended up being the keys were so well worn the truck wouldn't take them....the dealer just rekeyed some fresh keys...yay!!!!
other than that...sort of a boring uneventful day at work

joan sorry to hear your sick...that could def explain the tiredness...maybe give yourself 48 hrs rest...sometimes when your sick...you body needs rest to recover better...and also lots of vit C.
Christina- sorry to hear about dominics visit being boring due to your sicknes...but i bet he was glad to get out
michelle - i'll keep you in my thoughts and hope something good comes to you soon
anna marie- hip hop class sounds fun..i love hip hop dancing so that would be a fun way to burn calories
hey to everyone else...
where is RR, roo, mo???? i miss mo's yummie food thought provoking comments

alright all...gonna run..night
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:37 PM   #19  
aka Anne Marie

S/C/G: 232/222/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all,
Well, Hip Hop class turned out to be a bust. I got there early to get a spot, but there was no class to get a spot in! They just started the class at our gym last Thursday (and I had a commitment at that time, so I wasn't there) but I guess the turn out was low or something, because it is "canceled until further notice". Bummer! I will have to look for one outside the gym, I guess! On the upside, it was my day to do arms (weights) and since I didn't get there in the a.m. to do it, I was planning to do it after the class. I probably would have been tired, though, and not had a really great workout. So, instead of class, I had an awesome arms workout. (He's so cute, I just had to use him!)

Michelle, I'm so sorry about the car/job situation. I hope something pans out for you soon!
Kerry, my husband is a teacher, too, and is moving back in from a portable to the regular classroom this week. He's happy to be back in the building, but hates the moving. His contract is up for negotiation and so far, the negotiations seem to not be going well, so we're hoping they won't end up having to strike. Our school year doesn't start here for a couple more weeks, though, so we're still pretty hopeful they'll have it worked out.
Christina, I'm glad your counseling appointment went okay. Kids all seem to think marijuana is no big deal these days.
Joan, I hope you feel better soon!
principessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:49 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi every one!
The heat is horrible it was 97 today....

I am miss you all, it has been very busy around here.
Yesterday I took Sean to another hospital to see if they would take him into a day treatment and they did, he started today. It is 100% paid by my insurance, we have a great insurance plan thank G-d! I am so happy I got him there today. It was too much for me to do it at home with him all day. I hired a teacher's aid from last school he was at before and he comes every other day all afternoon and works with Sean and gives me a break. I wish he could come every day, but his schedule doesn't allow it and he has a new baby at home too. Anyway it is a relief that Sean can go to a program in the morning. I am back a the gym!!! I love it!!! and I need it! DH is doing good too.
OH! today I got the weirdest call from my mother, she left me a message on my answering machine telling me she had some news to tell me, at first I though something bad had happen and then she goes on to tell me she is in Israel, she will be there for 2 weeks and she just got married there yesterday to this guy no one in the family likes, I guess she had been seeing him for about 2 yrs. I don't really care one way or another, I don't think very highly of her and she lives to far from us any way (thank G-d)!!!

Sheila I love your quote! can I apply to my family to be specific my mother, lol!

Joan I hope you feel better in the morning, and not have the bug.

Kerry you sound so exited about your new school, that is great! there is nothing better than to feel good about and happy about what you do, specially when you have to go to work everyday

Michelle sorry things are tuff, how is the baby? hang in there!

GG I am glad you were able to get the car thing worked out! working out is a great way to start your day, you go girl!!!

Ann Marie welcome to the group! there is no better place than this!

Lauren congratulations on the house!!!

Ken good to see you!

Heather it is great you are working out with a trainer! enjoy it!

See you all tomorrow!!!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote