Old 08-03-2007, 05:30 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Something Daily Chat Friday August 3

GooD morning@@
Been soooo busy havent read anything so will catch up later!!
Have a wonderful day all.....
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:01 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quick post from me too. I'll try and get a moment to post something more substantial later in the day.

Take care everyone.
:L
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:42 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

Coffee deprived until I get my BP checked! Darn scale is up again. I mean, WTH, the hag is on her way out, I haven't been eating that bad this week?!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:51 AM   #4  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' RR/Roobooboo/Lauren: I'm still in recoup mode....blech. Lauren, I feel ya sista! I was up friggin' 4 oz. this morning. Grrrrr....thank YOU night out! I shouldn't have eaten that late in the day! I could kick myself in the head. Well no, I really can't because I don't have that phreakie flexibility to me...maybe if I did my X life would actually EXIST! Ok, here's a pic from last night for those of you not on myspace to check it out. Yeah, proof that I really AM getting out there! Have a good day all..I'm off to veg on the couch for awhile with Al, Meredith, Matt and Ann for about an hour. MO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beer Garden.jpg (46.1 KB, 35 views)
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:54 AM   #5  
Kalamazoo Girl

Oops...I forgot to attach the 2nd pic from the night...so here it is! I'll check in latah! MO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Girls' Night Out 8-2-07.jpg (39.7 KB, 27 views)
Old 08-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' Kids...

RR too busy?? Why I can't imagine why?! RoadRunner is the perfect name for you! Couldn't have picked a more appropriate one;-). Hope that you and the fam are doing well. Have a good weekend.

Top 'o the Mornin' to you Rooster-Dude.

Lauren ~ I read your post about Peter. Sounds like a great doctor. Continued good luck in that direction. I'm so thankful for the good doctors that Liam has. Makes a world of a difference for all parties concerned.

Sugar-Pie Mo ~ You are so darn cute!! Good Mornin' to my little cream filled chocolate eclair dusted with pastel sprinkles. The pictures are great. Has anyone noticed the weight loss? It's obvious to me and I've only seen a couple of pictures of you. I can see it in your face. Let me tell ya', Dahling, you look mahvelous! Sounds like you've had a great week off relaxing around your place. Do you have any more vacation time for the year or is this it?

So, I figured out how to befriend the new neighbors... give them free booze!DH works for a beer company and he gets 3 free cases a month. We usually keep a case to have around here and give the rest away. He was known around our old neighborhood as "The Beer Fairy" as he'd just drop off a case of beer on somene's porch every now and then. I can't help but laugh at the thought of giving someone beer just so they'll open up a bit more and talk. Works for me so why wouldn't it work for neighbors;-).

Time to get moving. I still haven't showered this morning and we have a full day ahead of us. TGIF!! Hope that everyone enjoys their weekend ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Morning all not much to report here

Melinda- all work and no play make for boring days so it good you got out even at the cost of 4oz. Looks like you had a great time. btw you look great.

RR good to see ya post was wondering what happened.

Rx- my brother from another mother how's the working going?

Lauren- Sound like you need a coffee IV max drip

Joan- I want the beer fairy to visit me! I've been good!!!
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:49 AM   #8  
LBH

I'm back! BP was OK, but not great...122/82. But low enough for her to grant me BCPs.

John, IV is now connected...thank God for DD!!

Joan, Thanks! at the "Beer Fairy"!!

MO, Great pics! You look awesome!

HELLO to everyone else!
Old 08-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...well another day off and i decided to go back for more "torture" LOL. I went back to kennesaw national mt. I went up the mt faster this time...yesterday it took me 45 min, today it took me 38 min. I took way less stops and flet a little less out of breath. Maybe i need to do this every day off. I felt great. And i didn't get lost this time so my hike was just at an hour. I loved it and dog loved it. So now i'm just waiting for DH to come...he should be here shortly YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait. I hate him being gone during the weekdays...but only one more week left of this. Eating is going great. I did have one beer last night...but i figure i burned a bunch of calories yesterday
Claire- to answer your question...i didn't see the post until very late last night...after a decision was made. And honestly...there's nothing she could have done at home. That animal was in bad shape, it needed serious iv antibiotics, iv fluids, probably debride the dead tissue. Nothing you could do at home. And honestly if money becomes an issue than even though its sad..its better to put the animal out of its misery then let it suffer.
Mj - silly girl...don't worry about the few oz gain. I always "Bloat" big time with alcohol. Even just one beer will do it for me...that's why i never have alcohol the nigt before i'm gonna weigh myself. Also btw...you look awsome in those pics...now stop calling yourself fat...you look great!!!!!!
sheila - i hope DH does start being nice to you for your Bday...it would be the best gift...hang in there woman
joan - FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be your neighbor LMAO. Well i guess it depends on the beer. I'm sort of a beer snob LMAO.
alright guys...got to run...going to get lunch ready DH should be here any minute...wohoooooooo.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #10  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Good morning everyone!

MO: You're a riot! Looks like you had fun the other night. You look terrific in the photos.

GG: Good for you for going and climbing the Mtn. again in better time. Don't you just feel like you've conquered the world when you do something like that! I know that after a good workout my boyfriend wishes I would just "be quiet" because I get such a rush I'm a motormouth for hours after, used to drive my sister nuts.

Lauren: I hope your BP works out soon. I'm sure the scale will be more cooperative soon, just keep up the good work!

John: I hope your day worked out ok yesterday and just remember TGIF!

Joan: Haha the "beer fairy"! My DH would love to have neighbours like you. In fact if there was free beer involoved you'd be hard pressed to get him to leave! LOL

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day!

I finally broke my mini plateau...was sitting at 206 for almost three weeks, but this morning the scale god smiled on me and I'm 205! I can't believe it's only 5 more lbs to Onederland...seems impossible. I am the WL Warrior Princess! LMAO

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and to my fellow Canucks, a wonderful LONG-Weekend!

Cheers, Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #11  
Kalamazoo Girl

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know...I will be offline this weekend. My system has been compromised by some crazy virus and I can't access anything. I'm @ Kinkos right now borrowing a computer. Don't worry, it's not anything that spread beyond my hard-drive, but it did completely destroy my computer.

I am buying a rebuilt hard-drive (cheaper than having him go through and erase everything and try to add on the Word stuff again since I don't have the cds with the downloads as it was a gift computer) and it should be ready for me by early next week....just wanted you to know as I will not be paying for computer time again this weekend.

Why-I shouldn't have gotten so excited about having Internet @ home dangit! Oh well, talk to everyone this upcoming week! Love ya!

Have a great couple of days! MO
Old 08-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #12  
LBH

AGG!! MO, girl, you better be putting Norton or something on there!!

Tamara, YAY on breaking the plateau!!

GG, You're a glutton for punishment, huh? Good for you!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI everyone!
Nothing new to report here, same stuff with DS, not good, I don't know where to go from here, the hospital called today early and said they don't know if they are going to be able to do anything either, not to much to look forward there either.

MO you look great! sorry to hear about the computer going crazy on you, can you find another one, there are great deals out there, keep an eye on the Sunday paper I've seen some good deals. I am keeping my eye on it too, we are looking for a laptop. DH has his computer and I have mine, he doesn't like to share computers. Go figure. , I am not complaining,I like having my own, some times it is good specially when I shop on line I don't want him to know how much I paid for things or even if I bought anything. I am not that bad though.

Joan beer fairy sounds too funny! you never know it may just do the trick to meat other neighbors, I don't see how it wouldn't, LOL.

GG I bet you had a great night sleep last night after the hike, good for you!
John sorry to hear about all the troubles yesterday. That sux
Tamara congratulations on the 1 Lbs. loss, have a good time with DH, aren't you leaving to Portland OR? how long are you going to be there? I lived in Portland for about 9 months on Mt. Scott didn't like it at all, but I would love to visit some day. IF you can I think you would enjoy walking around the "pearl district" lots of great restaurants and neat little stores. There is a coffee shop there I can't remember the name but it was wonderful, they had great coffee and awesome deserts (little cookies) their mugs are blue and yellow ceramic (italian) it did have an italian name.
Lauren sorry to hear about your BP, what can you do about it? good luck!
hi RR good to see you!
Roo
Angie congratulations on the 1 Lbs. loss, yeah!!!
Kerry how was your date? I love the fair, did you eat a lot? I always do when I go to the fair, although this year I was more careful than any other year. I can't stay away from the kettle corn. I just bought some microwavable kettle corn but it is not even close to the ones at the fair.
Hello elmuyloco5
Sheila a good therapist can be wonderful, sounds like you got one, that can be a great outlet for the kids, keep your chin up, I know it is so difficult. If he doesn't do anything nice for your birthday you go do something nice for yourself, do something YOU want to do. Go to the mall and get yourself a nice gift.
Kerri can you go an see DH even for a weekend? sounds like you guys need each other right now. specially him with the loss
I got to go get ready to drive down to the hospital, traffic is terrible this time of day specially on Friday. I am allowing 1 hour to get there.
I will try to post later.

Hugs to all, and thank you for the support!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

correction!!!!

Tamara I don't know how I manged to scrable the words between you and Gator gal.
GG :
aren't you leaving to Portland OR? how long are you going to be there? I lived in Portland for about 9 months on Mt. Scott didn't like it at all, but I would love to visit some day. IF you can I think you would enjoy walking around the "pearl district" lots of great restaurants and neat little stores. There is a coffee shop there I can't remember the name but it was wonderful, they had great coffee and awesome deserts (little cookies) their mugs are blue and yellow ceramic (italian) it did have an italian name.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #15  

Hanna: Hang In There..things Work Out...even When You See No End Or How...i Have A Question..if The Hospital Says There Is Nothing More They Can Do What Happens?...there Has To Be Something Or Someone Out There To Help Your Sweet Boy...is There Anything I Or We Can Do?...i Know I Am No Where Near You But I Can Make Calls Look Info Up On The Computer Anything You Need Please Let Me Know!...im Th Inking Of You And Your Sweet Boy
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote