Old 07-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

Default Look At Me!

Who is it that you cant wait for them to see you when you hit goal?

I know its wrong, dont loose it to show someone up, I know there might be a hand full of people here doing it for that reason. We are all wanting to live longer, happier lives. Clothes that fit, energy to do things, live to see another day with your family!

But to be honest.... there is at least 1 person ( or more) you want them to see you after you loose .. who is it? Why?

LETS SEE for me:

EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER LOOKED AT ME!
ok honestly.

My husbands ex- sisiter in law. Why?

I was pregnant and she ( about 260 lbs)got on phentramine ( years ago) and lost a lot of weight, but still obese... ( i think she got to 200) well she had the hots for my hubby and had the nerve to tell him " Im so skinny now you will leave her and ____me!"

Even me pregant ( 160lbs) she was fatter then me... i wasnt there when she said it... and i couldnt kick her butt anyway because i was pregnant at the time.... hubby did have a great come back to what she said thou...

well of course life happens and i got fatter.... and so did she... gained it all back she did and then some! She dont mind being bigger then me, but she loves that i am not like i use to be.
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

on a less severe note:

I want to show my mother that i can do it!
I want an old boyfriend to see what i have become, a looser in a good way!
I want to she a rich snobby girl that she cant buy weight loss, you have to work for it!
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/149.6/140

Height: 5'8

I love this!
I think of course even though I wouldnt take him back for a million bucks--I would love my ex to see me at my goal weight. He left me and at the time it disrupted my world (even though I wasnt happy, I was used to that life) He actually did me a favor. Now I am married to a SUPER guy who treats me like a prize now at this weight. But still, deep down it would be great for him to kick himself especially when he looks at his older and less attractive new wife!
I just dont want to be the obese ex wife anymore!!

Laura
loganandlivsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:38 PM   #4  
Queen of Everything

Height: 5'5

wow, well my mom has always harped on me even when i was thin (size 4), and she's always been obese. my sister who frankly is a snob and thinks she's better than everyone at everything, (and she's always been fatter than me).

my husband's family, because i have a feeling my mil thinks her son could've done so much better. ex's, ofcourse - "doh, your bad."

i think number one is my dad, who told me, when i was working a 40+ hour job (loading bricks that were as much as 60lbs each all day) that i was the laziest person he's ever seen.
Mdae is offline   Reply With Quote