Old 07-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Shelia- that is just awful, I don't know how I would handle it. It's awful to have a vacation and not enjoy it. What does the cell phone have to do with it?

dek6- I am glad you found a home so quickly, at a better price to boot!!!

Hanna- I am happy for you, that you have so much support, both with your support group and FIL. That is so important to your recovery. I think that the Fruit would be fine for the Nurses also. It may make it easier for you?

Everyone have a Great 4th, I have NO plans and I am actually very happy about it! Going to work in the morning, then just gonna come home and take it easy.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:16 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Good evening everyone.

GG - the B&B looked just wonderful. Maybe DH and I will have to take a trip out there (if he ever can manage to move here). I've never stayed at a B&B before, but that one looks extra nice. Glad you had a wonderful anniversary weekend. Hang in there the next couple of weeks....look at your weekend pics for a pick-me-up.

Sheila - WTF? Is he blaming you for his father's death? If so, why? Boy, my heart just broke for you. Maybe you should get some professional help (for your marriage)???? Please don't take offense..... you spouse is supposed to always believe you, right? At least about the really important stuff. to you.

Hanna - SO glad the tumor was benign. It's great to have such a support network (especially a surprise one).

Dek - I think my hair would have fallen out by now. And I would probably be crying all of the time as well as stuffing my fat little face. Glad you found a house to go to. Good luck in the move. Maybe it'll be for the best in the long run.

Joan - You are probably right about the neighbors being on vacation.....St Louis friendliness and community feel is one of the reasons I moved back here. You'll probably meet a bunch of people when school starts. Is there anything going on in the neighboorhood for the 4th? Maybe keep an eye out tomorrow.

Well, I have semi-made plans for tomorrow for a cookout. I have to work from 10-4 but that's not too bad (Plus it's overtime). BTW - where is Mo? I miss your peppy self.
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:19 AM   #18  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

well the cell phone I had tried to call his dad but he sounded terriable so I hung up.

I don't talk to the sister. I was nice but not to the point that anyone could say anything about me. I honestly don't know if I can be with someone who feels that way about me I have been with him for 20 years total. I have been told that people that deal with grief it goes in stages but I think if this goes on long i will be done, and I am not a quiter but not standing up for the people who are here on this earth. What the **** is wrong with him.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:21 AM   #19  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

New fannie; I wont do professional help. I have done that with him on the 7 year itch. He is going to have to do that one on his own. Our kids the boys don't want to even be around him. He only thinks our daughter is his rock.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote