Old 07-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #16  

WELCOME CARLASCIO!

i have a question for you...what is the metabolic research center?...sounds interesting...

again welcome!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:50 PM   #17  
Yes, I can! Yes, I am!

S/C/G: 182/152/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Welcome Carla, I'll be interested to know what Metabolic Research Center is too!

Thanks to everyone for their good advice on how to make it through the weekends...I think that just being conscious of it makes it better! I've been pretty good with getting all of my water in but I've also had a 2 liter of Diet Coke this weekend but at least it wasn't regular.... And I've been swimming so that has helped keep me from overindulging at the get together!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and is getting ready for a great week
LilMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 189.5/189/138

Height: 5'1

Smile Metabolic Research Center

thanks for the welcome.

The MRC is a eating plan that is supposed to have been founded by doctors and nutrionists. You eat real food along with nutrional drinks. they have you check in once or twice a week, and set up a plan for you. Nutrional and emotional support is provided.

I heard that it is a great program and someone that I know has gone on it with good success.

there is a thread on it here under "general diets".
carlascio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello again!

CARLASCIO I have never hear of the matablic research either, I hope it works for you, best of luck, I would be coruous to know how it works.

Lilmam congartulations on your great achievent for the weekend! that is great!!!

We are going to the movies to see Ratatoillle I have been waiting to see it!

Have a great evening!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Carlascio! This is one fantastic place...

I've been wanting to get a bike too. The thought of getting my rump on those teeny tiny little seats is enough to make me squirm in embarrassment... I used to love to ride my bike. What a fun thing to do with my kids. I just might go ahead and do it...

Happy Sunday all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:56 PM   #21  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Quick pop in...been busy running around all day.

Carla!!

Joan, I bought a bike when DH & I first met...with a big, cushy seat! It's been in the shed since around 2002!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #22  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Welcome Carla. Good luck. I have never heard of that before. Wow a diet that I have NOT tried before. HAHA. I didnt know that was possible.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:35 PM   #23  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Carlascio!!! The diet sounds familiar, but I don't know to much about it.

IrishJoan- I rode my bike today and I had so much fun. I also thought I might be to big to fit on it. It's been about 10 years for me so I didn't even know if I could. I also had to get a big cushy seat. Try it, it broke the rut of the same old, same old, ya know?

dek6- that is awful to not have notice that you must find somewhere else to live. Good luck, I hope you find something soon.

Tonight for dinner I made a dinner that Tamara shared with me. It was the Curry chicken. It was REALLY GOOD. Thank you Tamara. My husband loved it!!! He asked for it again tomorrow. I don't know about that, but I will make it again soon. It is nice to have something new for dinner.

Have a good night everyone.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote