Old 06-25-2007, 05:17 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Daily Chat Monday June 25th

Good Morning...

Lauren--Soo sorry for your loss..I am glad DH had the sinus infection and was "sent" to spend the last days with his dad...God does work in mysterious ways...Send him and his mom prayers......

This is my last week at work and then it is 2 weeks without my family!!!: carrot:Me and K are going to Houston for a week and then DH and the girls will be visiting MIL and will be gone a week when we return so it will be a week of just playing around the house for us!!!Hmmmmmmmm I could put her at daycare and I could be alone??????No way...

Took the two of them to a play on Sunday...They loved it and actually sat through the 2 hours..K is just fasinated with things like that so it makes it nice...#2 came home from camp on Saturday--they have been fighting and loving each other all the same..#2 just makes me crazy cuz she grabs K's neck to "control" her and doesnt understand that is not appropriate..It makes K cry cuz she is soo rough with her...90lbs vs 40 lbs....

Hellooooo to all!! off to work!! I have 13 minutes to arrive!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:04 AM   #2  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' RR! Thanks for your energy this a.m.! Boy I need it! You're so funny! I wish you lots of fun taking "you time!"

Lauren: Love ya babe!

Lisa: Hey pumpkin, I'm here. Just been very busy @ work and very tired. I haven't had anything save water in over a week (except for like 2 mini sample cups of coffee)! I really think I ought to get a standing ovation for no mt. dew (which I haven't had in over TWO weeks now)!!!

Laura: Welcome to you!

Michelle B.: Thanks for the sweet note about my pics. I've missed ya around here (seems like you and me were here several times a day for awhile)!

Joan: Just needed to hug ya, is all.

GG: How's all the transition crap comin' along boo boo bear?

Michelle: Good for you on running you hot mama goddess you!

Christina: Did you get my "lecture" email on myspace? Get to the dr. girl and make sure the levels are a-ok! Are you still losing weight? My meds are doing pretty good, but I am a bit tired again. No speeding heart rate though!

Sheila: Hi sunshine!

Ok all, Monday morning rush is going to hit, so I've got to go! OH! I almost forgot. I'm on my 3rd week now of logging all my meals and the fat content! Also, I'm logging my fluid intake, my supplements taken and how I feel each day! This hypothyroidism (hypo-t for short) is going to be driven to normalcy or I'll die trying! I am TIRED of being overweight and I am tired of avoiding looking at my butt in the mirror for fear of the cottage cheese...like maybe if I stare too long it'll jump to my face. Man would THAT suck! MO

Last edited by mjoste; 06-25-2007 at 08:11 AM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #3  

Good Morning...again I Am So Tired Today...all Last Week And Now Today...but Not Saturday Or Sunday...what Is Going On???...anyways...we Had A Great Weekend...fair On Saturday And Baseball On Sunday (big Mario - Dh Plays)....

Lauren: I Am So Sorry For Your Familys Loss...you, Your Dh, Your Kids And The Rest Of Your Family Our In My Thoughts And Prayers!

Melinda: Yes I Got Your Lecture...my "new" Appointment Is Now On Wednesday...i Go Right After I See My Personal Trainer..so They'll Give Me My Blood Order And Im Sure It Will Take A Week Or More To Get To The Lab...im Such A Procrastinator And Busy All At The Same Time!....i Didnt Lose Any Weight Last Week (i Was Irritated) But I Did Lose Inches...so I Guess That Makes Up For It All...also, This Weekend My Clothes Were Falling Off Me...literally, At The Fair When Big Mario And I Went On Rides When I Sat Down I Had To Pull My Pants Up!

Tamara: I Copied Some Recipes, I Havent Tried Any But I Will Soon..they Sound Yummy, Thanks!

Ok All...well I Have To Get Ready For Work And Get My Little Guy Up...have A Great Day....
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it. DH is off this week, helping his mom make arrangements and stuff.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:13 AM   #5  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Default Good morning all...

Good morning everybirdie!

Lauren: I'm very sorry to hear of the loss for your family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Christina S: Those recipes are outstanding! I keep trying new ones and will post my fav's on the 30-Something recipe thread. Let me know when you try any of them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday...despite the fact that it's Monday!

Cheers, Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #6  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Lauren -

So sorry to hear about your FIL. What a tough thing, I lost my best friend to cancer. My thoughts are with you.

Went to New York City and walked around yesterday. What an amazing place. Good excercise to help burn off the good food.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #7  
Kalamazoo Girl

Angie: I'm jealous! I've always wanted to check out NYC! My parents are there now. Actually, they're in New Jersey visiting my Uncle, but they're going to pop over to NY too. Last year they made it on the Today Show! Too funny! What good food did you enjoy? I want to live vicariously through you since it's a simple turkey and avocado wrap sans dressing for me today!

MO
Old 06-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

MO, where in Jersey are your parents?!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #9  
Kalamazoo Girl

Lauren: Hey there! I honestly can't remember. I have the email itinerary posted @ home so I'll check it out and let ya know. My aunt-in-law was working for Michael Bloomberg and may still be doing that....so I would imagine she's close enough in Jersey to commute daily. MO
Old 06-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello!
Lauren I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.
Just a quick not to say hi, I have not been able to read all the posts since Wed. Surgery went really well, I am so glad they did it, the Dr. was very apologetic to DH because he thought there was only one tumor in the uterus, but that was not the case, he found 6 yes 6 tumor the size of an orange each, a little over 1 Lbs. Now that explains a lot of my pain, and there was no way he could've save the ovaries they were completely damages but this things. I was suppose to come home on Friday but they kept me another night, didn't come home till Saturday late afternoon. I am glad to be home. I still have a lot of pain from the surgery and I am taking very strong meds. I will try to check in later, I don't know if I will be awake enough to do it. DH is calling dr.'s office cause the Darvacet is making me loony I don't that stuff, at the hospital they were giving me Percocet and I don't know why they didn't send me home w/that instead of this horrible stuff.

Hi Melinda did you get my privet message?

Hugs, every one!
I miss you all!

I will try to be back in a little while!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:28 PM   #11  
Kalamazoo Girl

Hanners: HI MUFFIN!!!!

There, six dancing carrots for six bad tumors being removed!

Man, did you lose like 10 pounds or what?

Hey, I did get your pm (but had forgotten that I had it yet). Sorry! I pmd you back!!!

YEA, Hanners is back!!!! WHOO HOOO! Go get some rest though, will ya? And don't do too much (though I know that your husband will spoil you like you deserve to be spoiled)! MO
Old 06-25-2007, 03:54 PM   #12  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Melinda - Actually the turkey and avacado sounds yummy. When we first got into the city we got a big pretzel from a street vender, I don't knwo why we do that, they are so dry, so I only had a small piece of that. We walked way down to 32nd to a sushi place (yuck) so I found a skewer of grilled chicken and veggies on the menu and tried it, it was pretty good. What's not to like about grilled chicken and veggies? On the way home we stopped and I had a grilled chicken fajita salad that was so yummy. Salsa, sour cream and avacado - yum yum yum, atleast it was grilled. I walked about 7 miles, my friend had her pedometer with her, so I figured I did ok. I did splurge and have some new M & M's from M & M World (cherry almondine, YUM, they are amazing, hopefully I walked them off). NYC is nice, perfect on a Sunday, you don't have to worry about all the busy business people.
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

i know this is a few days late but for all the myspacers out there......I had a site created to view my moms site....here is the link myspace.com/kerber71. It has nothing on it but if you want to add me as friends feel free. Maybe I'll get to "creating" someday.

Rooster - I might check out facebook one day, but this site is about all I can handle for postings etc. I know you must feel a bit lonely with everyone on myspace. Glad though that you have been feeling more upbeat lately.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all
lauren i'm sorry to hear about your FIl...hang in there...
hannah...so glad to hear you did well..hopefully those masses removed in your uterus won't be found to be cancerous. and who knows...with those crazy yuckie things gone..i've bet you've lost weight. hope the pain goes away
hey to everyone else. This weekend i had a blast!!! spent all weekend at a friends lake house on Lake sinclair (about 40 miles from macon). We had a blast took the pontoon boat to a quite nook where we hung out float around, and then went jet skiing and tubing. I'm sore from being pulled on a tube by the jet ski...but man it was fun. We had such a GREAT time. Spent about 14 hours in the sun this weekend...and luckily i'm only a little burned...did a pretty good job of keeping the sunscreen on. But now back at reality. work was insane today. The new house is good. Got the keys this weekend. Next weekend is DH and i, one year anniversary so we're going back to were we got married...asheville NC. Got dinner plans for a sunset dinner overlooking the mountains at a great resturant in the Grove park inn (an old historic inn) then the actual night of our anniversary we are going to the Bistro in the Biltmore winery...that's who catered our wedding reception. We had an awesome reception in the wine cellar of the biltmore (very small and intimate only 27 of our family). So i'm looking forward to next weekend...and then we come home and i have the whole week of the 4th off..we'll be heading a bunch of stuff up to the new place in ALT. I will also fly home for a few days to visit my GF who's dying of colon cancer. But a week off of work will be nice. I forgot who said they were coming to tybee the week of the 4th...if i was here i'd meet you up (but as you can see..i'll be gone)...but if you need advice on things to see or do...pm me. alright guys..time for bed..i'm still recovering from this weekend. Night!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:10 AM   #15  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey Lauren:

I know what your going through. I am so sorry for your loss. The hard part happens at home when DH like to not say anything about it.

Today is one month for my FIL who passed away last month. It is hard in fact mark is still down at his mom tonight visiting with her. ALL NIGHT LONG. Anyway I am thinking about you and hope all is well as can be right now.

Everyone else I will catch you all in the morning as I am just ready for bed.

Take care and eat right
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote