Old 06-20-2007, 11:04 AM   #16  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hanna i'll be praying for you i know from having 3 c-sections that there is no small surgery when your down your down so hang in there

as for me im good the loss is what i needed it felt good to see the scale actually going down instead of up

as for the my space im going to add everyone from yesterday i belive mine is just michelle now i used to have one but someone got in a hacked it so i had to start over and no im not a myspace junkie (like my co-worker ) but i do stay on to see what my kids are up to as well as keep in touch with old school friends
I'll check in later
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #17  

MO~LAUREN~LOIS and anyone else i missed if you have a myspace please add me

myspace.com/goddess707
Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #18  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!

Dek6 - That smootie sounds absolutely amazing, I have to try that this weekend.

Shelia, if you don't mind me asking - what's the ultrasound on your legs for? I have bad veins in my legs and have been too affraid to see a doctor about them. Has anyone had any of those proceedures done? I have noticed they are a little less puffy with the added excercise, even more motivation.

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:33 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Christina - the what not to wear episode was on last friday pm (5pm eastern time)...may have been a rerun...it was a younger gilr that had long thick brown hair like mine and they put longer layers in with some sweeping bangs..i found a few pics i'm going to take with me to the hair dressers
dek- fyi hannah is having a hysterectomy.
Sheila- i too want to know what the Ultrasound was for..i have yuckie varicous veins but really don't give a crap about them...
okay all i'm off to do some shopping and then hair cut
fyi - we signed all the papers for the house...tomorrow we will officially close...woohooo
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:38 PM   #20  

OMG i didnt know it was a full blown hysterectomy my god i feel horriable i dont know what i was reading i thought it was a removal of a seist (sp?)
oh hanna im so sorry please hurry back
Old 06-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #21  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

GG-Congrats on your house, I may have to find a new hairdresser, I think I offended mine. She cut it really short, so the next time I said something to her about it and she barely took any off. I like her cause she Colors it really nice...oh well

Goddess-I added you on myspace, I couldn't message you though, for some reason it wouldn't let me, so I hope it was you, anyone I missed, my url is http://www.myspace.com/licia119

Hanna, I hope by now you are recovering nicely!

As for staying on plan, I have 2 weeks a month I can do it then two I get off. I figure they cancel each other out. But I'm not losing any. Anyone have this problem?
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...well my hair cut went GREAT! she did an awesome job! Definately happy. Too bad i'll have to go through this again when i move LMAO...but then again...when i move i won't be able to afford that many haircuts...esp for what i usually pay for them. That's gonna suck...but that's the sacrifice i'm accepting.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

GG ~ send us some photos of your new "do." Nothing like finding a good hairdresser... I love mine. I'm undecided if I should stay with her or find another stylist closer to where our new house is. I had a horrible experience with a stylist about 7 years or so ago. She was having maritial problems and had just found out on the day of my appointment that he was cheating on her. This gal was so upset and kept cutting my hair shorter and shorter and shorter... It was awful.

So, we went out tonight for the final "walk-thru" on our new house. They're supposed to have everything out of the house on Friday before 2:00 but I'm not holding my breath. Oh well, just as long as we get it by midnight as we need to sleep there that night. I just can't wait for it to be ours!!

Talk to everyone tomorrow ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:12 PM   #24  

Height: 5' 7"

Okay I've got good new and not so good news! The good news is that they offered me a postion and I accepted. The not so good news is that it is part-time and the pay is not quite what I was looking for. I figure, since it has been awhile~ I will be happy. There is also a saying out there, "To get a job, you have to have a job," so I will still continue to look for something full time. Who knows they may like me so much that they put on for full time.

I just have to remember to keep my credit card at home. I actually am not kidding about that. There is a reason that I have held off for so long going back into retail. I do alot of retail therepy, that way ~ and this is one of my favorite stores.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:50 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations Lisa! Part-time is better than nothing. Being out of work since last November has to be tough. I'm betting that they will love you and find you a full-time position asap! I can understand why you'd leave your credit card at home. I'd spend every dime that I ever made if I worked in retail. I've thought about getting a part-time job when all three of my kids are in school. Unfortunately, the places that I'd like to work (Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrell, Pottery Barn, to name a few) would be dangerous... The other place that looks like a fun work environment is Starbucks. I wouldn't spend all of my earnings there but I'd be so pepped up on java juice that I wouldn't be able to sit still:-). I am such a coffee nut.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote