Why am I the first one here??

Welcome back Joan!

Hanna, I'm praying for you this AM!

I'll be back later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

good morning wow week one done for me and the start of a new one. last week was kinda bumpy for me but i think i am on my way now...i even have dh counting his now..lol at the start of the week he still was wanting pizza and things like this now he keeps asking about everything he eats. my kids this week have been great they are always willing to go on a walk with mom and the oldest keeps telling me mom i know you can do it. i hope everyone has a good day i am off to get some house work done
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #3  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Not enough sleep. Too late up talking with one of my bestest friends visiting for the night on her way to her parent's place. I know I should be happy for the short time we had together, but it was just such a tease. I would have loved more time to see her.... Oh well.

Anyway, I should pretend to work. I'm pretty good at that. Just like I'm pretty good at pretending to lose weight.

Joan - Yep, we're actually traveling to Ontario at the end of the week. Visiting with family & friends and sight seeing for 2 weeks. No real fixed agenda as to what we're going to be doing, we just know where we're going to be and when.

Take care all you chickens out there.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:43 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Miller, that's GREAT that your family is being supportive and getting into it with you!!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all, busy morning but not insane...the way i like it. Boss is back so it helps...and yesteray i was a total bum and enjoyed every minute of it.
Roo - i know what you mean about short visits with friends...it really is a tease...but at least you got to see her.
miller - that's great that your family is so supportive. It really helps..and good for the kids and their moral support
and yes do close on my house we sign this wed and it will be overnighted to the owner and he signs thurs...so officially we have the house Thursday.
Hannah- your surgery is wed right??? good luck...i hope every thing goes well.
As for me..i'm getting my butt back in gear. I made a great healthy dinner last night with a huge yummie salad...so i'm trying to get motivated. We'll see how it goes.
Check back later...hey to everyone else.!!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:05 PM   #6  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Morning All
~Lots to share about the weekend but all eyes are glued to the TV. Large parts of the North Texas (Dallas) area got 8-10 inches of rain dumped on them in less than 2 hours this morning. Lots of flooding. Lots of people in danger. Will check back later.

Mary
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:31 PM   #7  

why did i think i wanted to clean the house... to hot ....i need ac it is noon here and at 90 right now
Old 06-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

Miller, UGH!! You really need AC! Where are you located??

Mary (nice to finally know your name!), are you near the flooding?! I didn't hear about it, I guess I should check the news sites more often. Hope you stay safe!

GG, I thought Hanna's surgery was today?? Wow, that was a fast closing, huh? Was it even 30 days??
Old 06-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning!

Welcome back Joan! sounds like you had a great time! how wonderful! I love the beach!

Mary I am sorry to hear about all the rain, stay safe!

GG glad to hear you had a relaxing Sunday! you needed it. I wish you a very easy week! when is moving date?

Roo I am so happy you got to spend time with your friend, too bad it was so short! at least you got to see her!

Miller sounds like you and your family are on the right track, and how great that you are doing it as a family!!!!

Melinda where are you? are you back?

Sheila, Michelle, Karen where are you guys?

I am hanging in there, I have a horrible headache, no coffee since yesterday in lue of the surgery. Wednesday it is! I have to leave my house at 5:00 AM to be a the hospital by 5:30 am
Today I am making sure I have every one taken care off for the week, I have to go pick up DS meds, grocery shopping and I am leaving notes around the house, with what needs to be done when. Then I am going to pack my bag!
I made the mistake of talking to my sister on the phone yesterday, I was not going to answer her calls or my mothers, but I did. Big mistake. I don't need the stress from talking to them right now or ever!
I am going to try to eat healthy today and tomorrow, I am craving Sushi though, and I know I will not be able to eat any sushi for a little while, but on the other hand I am afraid to get sick, I never have but you never know! and I am only one day away from surgery.

I have to go! I will check in later

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #10  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies!!!! and ROO ROO:

Sorry, not too much time today....many issues w/my medication...trippin' out with this heart rate! I'm going to the dr. today @ 3:00 pm to see what the heck we can do before I drop dead!

Joan: Hi honey! Missed you!

Hanna: I'm thining of ya!

Everyone else: You should see my current pic as my avitar and I posted a couple more too. That is the real up to date MO (just took them last week). I posted a pic of my daughter too!

Love, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #11  

LBH i live in Indiana it has been out of control hot here for weeks and no rain either hoping soon i think i might go stand in it....

happy2be good luck on your surgery
Old 06-18-2007, 01:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/tracker/180

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello!

I'm so motivated by all of your posts and just knowing there are others out there in the same boat as me! Thanks everyone!

Good luck to all of you as you face challenges of all kinds this week! My first challenge today was not blowing a gasket when I came into work only to discover that the AC had quit completely over the weekend and it was 90 at my desk! Now it's finally cooling down.

Happy Monday everyone!
Jenny
Jennifreckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:25 PM   #13  
LBH

Sorry Hanna, I thought the surgery was today! Oh well, you got prayed for this AM!

Jenny, Ugh, I would've been like, call me on my cell when the A/C comes back up and I'll come back!

Miller, Oh that sucks! Do you have a kiddie pool you can go hop in to cool off?

MO, great pics!! You look soo darn cheery, just like your posts! Hope you can get that medication figured out soon. Vittori is a cutie!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:49 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey there..i'm back. i actually got a lunch break today. Its been a great day so far.
Lauren - yep very fast house closing...they guy really wanted to get out of there.. and we really needed. So he agreed to a fast closing (he lives out of state). We will be new owners on Thursday, then DH will drive up Friday, get the key and start doing some work on it. He has a thing with his school on Monday so he figures he could start doing cleaing. He's already set up an apt with some ppl to clean the carpets on Sat. Then the begining of july we will move some a lot more stuff up there. I am officially moving up to ALT on July 20h...and start my new job on the 23rd. Dh will be staying in savannah until mid Aug when school starts. So we will be staying very busy.
hanna- hang in there girl. hope the surgery goes well.
mary - hope you don't need a boat soon. Hang in there with the rain.
mj - hope you get your meds straightened out...hang in there girl. also nice to see a picture.
hey ther jenny - trust me, we are all in the same boat.
okay...gonna go see what else i can do before lunch ends...bye
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

MO ~ GREAT photos!! You are gorgeous!

Hanna ~ we're all thinking of you these days... hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote