Old 06-26-2007, 05:26 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Daily Chat Tuesday June 26

OK-I was a total dip yesterday writing July 25--Hmmmmm..and nobody noticed until I did this morning????We all need some rest!!!

Hanna--Glad it is all over and U are on the way to recovery..Keep moving around and don't lie around the house..Don't want any anesthesia complications!!!!

Ok--late as usual--off to work!!
Good morning to everyone!!! Come on Rooster--can U beat me to start the thread tomorrow?????(everyone knows men love a challenge!!!)

Take it easy Lauren!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:15 AM   #2  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' RR! Yeah babe, I noticed yesterday, but figured hey, it FEELS like July so why not let it go!

All: Got approved for vacation end of July! YEEHAW! I don't get this @ all. Since I went off the pop and have been taking in 70oz-150oz of water per day (which should be awesome during Summer), I have continually gained weight. As GG would say: WTF? I'm thinking of grabbing a friggin' cup of Pepsi today!

Anyway: GG- Your romantic evening left me breathless! I'm super jealous!

Ok all, jury day so I've got to go! Love ya, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

quick hi...need more coffee....i have to run this morning to go and get a new driver's liscence...i lost mine on the lake this weekend DOUHHHHHHH!!!!! but that's alright...i was going to go this week and change it to our new Atlanta address. Then i have an eye exam for new contacts...then off to work. So def. a busy morning. MJ - sorry didn't mean to make you jealous...but i'm definately looking forward to it. Alright all...gonna run and go get that lovely driver's license...and i have a HUGE cold sore on my lip LMAO...oh well...
bye all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey lauren: I didn't notice the date either! Ya we all need a vacation

Melinda: You are too funny. I did that too with mostly water and no pop. I got to the point I would have me 2 or 3 pops a week and it for some reason made me start dropping again. Try some lemons or limes or cherries with your H2O.

GG: Romantic evening???? I had that saturday night. Once in a while you know, after 18 years we still got it going on......We had a good time we went to Billings Mt and ate dinner couldn't wait to get home 2 1/2 drive so we pulled over on the side of the highway. Romantic yeah and added some 17 year old teenager feel to to the situation. ha

Have a great day!
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

RR, I didn't even notice the date!

MO, At least make it a diet Pepsi!!

Gotta go read up, I'll be bacK!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #6  
sheila

meaning we felt young!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*wavie* morning everyone...have a super day, i gotta get ready for work
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #8  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a terrific day on plan!

Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #9  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Shelia, you ANIMAL!!! LOL. That cracked me up.

Hi all, I hope everyone has a good day.

GG - sounds like a great weekend at the lake and an even nicer weekend planned for the upcoming one. Enjoy!

Two weeks from today we fly to Colorado for a family reunion, and my brother is getting married then as well. I so need a vacation. It will be Leslie's first time on the plane - we opted to drive a little further for a direct flight. Wish us luck, nothing like a very active 14 month old on a airplane. I feel sorry for the people around us.

Have a great day everyone!!!
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:05 AM   #10  
sheila

Good Luck Leslie on the flight. I took 3 tylenol PM when we flew to L.A. ya didn't hurt me at all until we got there I was soooooo tired.

Leslie I have always been an animal I am just still trying to train the DH to be one too.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #11  

a quick good morning to all!...i hope everyone has a great day!

hannah: so glad you are back and doing well!

melinda: i swear, i read your posts and some times i think we were twins seperated at birth!..one of my biggest complaints throughout this whole weight loss thing is i used to drink pepsi...alot...well i stopped back in january and havent had even a sip of soda...well, in my mind one i stopped drinking all that sugar and empty calories the weight would just shed right off...WRONG...i dont think stopping drinking soda did anythign for my weight loss..i know i am healthier for stopping but no weight gone cause of that!...anyways...just wanted to share

leslie: we fly with my little guy all the time...he actually does pretty well but there are times when he doesnt want to sit..we let him look out the window, we bring toys and tons of snacks!...we also try to fly around nap time...and (my opinion) if the people around you dont want to listen to it all....they can request to move...they are babies or toddlers and they dont understand, if they have a problem with that then they are just ignorant (my opinion)..dont worry about what others think just do what you can!...good luck

have a great day...lauren your family is still in my thoughts and prayers!...bye all
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:43 AM   #12  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

That's what I figured, it's a 2 o'clock flight, so hopefully she'll nap, if she doesn't sleep the whole 2 + hour drive to the airport. I am sure she'll be fine. She HATES to sit anywhere for too long, but she loves the Backyardigans - we'll bring the DVD player.

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:10 PM   #13  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Good afternoon everyone. I havent been on for a few days. Hectic weekend.

Hanna glad that you are doing better. hope you have a quick recovery....

Ok. So friday was my daughters 6th bday so I did alot of running around and then friday night my family came over for dinner. Then on saturday we went to the pool. Sunday we went to an amusement park that is about 1 1/2 hours from my house. If anyone is farmiliar with the delaware and pennsylvania area, we went to Hershey Park. So me, DH, and my step daughter were on a roller coaster and we get to the very top right before we are about to go down, and it stops right at the top. Now, my husband and step daughter are laughing.... I have really bad anxiety problems so I am about to have a panic attack. So one of the people that work there comes up and says that maintenance is on their way and that everything is ok. SO I calm down a little and we were up there for about 20 minutes. OMG. I was so scared. That is the last time that I am going on THAT roller coaster.

Needless to say I ate really bad this weekend and gained 3.5 pounds. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Am I ever going to get to my goal of 150. I always have some excuse as to why I eat what I do and why I dont workout.

dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Greetings All!!!!! I'm BACCKKKK! We moved on Friday to the new house. DH got us hooked up to the internet over the weekend but I've been too busy to sit down and post until today. Just finished reading info from last week...

Lauren ~ so sorry to read of FIL's death. So sudden. I had no idea that he was that close to death. Sounds like MIL and your DH didn't either...

Hanna ~ you're back with us... The "Today" show had a short segment on this morning about hysterectomies. I wish you continued good health!!

This is a short note as I have lots to do today... welcome to all newbies and a big HUG to GG, MO, Sheila (you wild thing!), Kerri, Lisa, Karen K, etc., etc...

We are loving our new house. We went from an 1,100 sq. ft. home to a 2,200 sq. ft. home, (plus a finished basement) and I just can't wrap my brain around all of the extra storage space that we have. I'm working hard and got on the scale this morning and I'm down 8 pounds:-). Unfortunately, I'm also in serious pain as I've been hauling boxes up steps constantly. MO and Christina ~ I completely hear you on the water/soda thing. I drink water all day long and yet I'm obviously retaining water in my body as my fingers and feet are swollen these days. Any ideas?

Time to fix my three little chicks some lunch. Hugs to everyone ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #15  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello from the Windy City. I am still here, but having computer withdraws So I am paying $7 for every 15 minutes. I will read more indepth when I get home tommorrow.

Lauren, sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers as well.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote