Old 05-23-2007, 06:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Default 30 something chat Wednesday, May 23

Wow, this is a first for me to post first...
I have been up all night, it is already Wed. even thus I am posting at 3:30 AM. I am going to be usless in the morning!
I was watching TV and at this hour the only thing to watch are infomertials, or re runs, LOL on fitness, I know there are a lot of programs out there, has anyone tryed p90X??? it looks good is it worth the $$$.

Well, I wish everyone a great day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning happy....don't you just love late night tv...lol. as for you question yesterday...i was referring to your weight scale (i call a ticker). I was congrats you on your weight loss...looks like you are doing well.

As for me...its another day...usually my day off...but i have to go to work since boss is gone. Only a few more days by myself. Hopefully today will go ok. Other than that...i found out today i didn't gain...which was good considering what i haven't been doing. So today is a new day...new week..and i'm going to try to get my butt in gear
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:37 AM   #3  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Well today I ate one slice of combo pizza [leftover} It was good.........

I know I am stress eating but I have a big inspection @ 1:30. I always get a little stressed when those come about but it will be fine. I am just one of those people who try and make things perfect, to a point.

catch you later
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:53 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Don't have much to say this AM. Have a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' Everyone!

GG ~ I feel like we are in the same boat. My eating hasn't been the greatest but (thankfully) my weight has stayed the same. The one thing that is helping is that I've been really busy lately getting ready for this move. I really, really need to get my butt in gear again with the exercise. I set the alarm this morning but was so tired and couldn't get up on time. I'm disgusted with myself as I'll exercise two mornings in a row and then not do it the next three mornings. I know that is better than nothing but I'll never get the weight off by being inconsistent.

Sheila ~ good luck with the inspection. I'm sure that it will go fine. You seem to run a great daycare. It's good to know that there are people out there like you that I could trust my child with.

Lauren ~ how is the new job going? Still good I hope!

Kerri ~ I keep forgetting to ask you if you had a good birthday? I hope that it was a good one and that DH is doing ok all by himself out in Arizona. Did you ever put your house on the market out there?

DH is off work today and you'd think that there would be some FEEP happening while the kids are at school this morning;-). Tomorrow is the final walk-thru at this house and we have a million things to do before then. We both know that we should work a quickie in but don't see it happening this time around. Talk to everyone soon ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 AM   #6  

DH just called down to me that we should make time for FEEP... :-)
Old 05-23-2007, 11:36 AM   #7  
LBH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJoan View Post
DH just called down to me that we should make time for FEEP... :-)
Joan, did he use the FEEP terminology too?!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Joan, TMI!! Good Luck with house inspections tommorrow.

Sheila, you will be fine and you know it ~ dont stress!

Lauren, I know what you mean about not talking much.

GG, congrats on the maintaining. Hopefully boss will give you an extra day next week like last time.

We at my household are touching up the upstairs bathroom along with ripping off wall paper and painting the downstairs 1/2 bath. I also need to move my office around. Hopefully this will all be done before my dad comes home on Friday. It seems that is the only way work on the house gets done.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #9  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

morning all
well last night i slept (well tried too) with the baby jessica got really sick fever etc so of course i think the baby is getting it too she has the stuffy nose and eye gunk happening so we'll see how see i'll check in later not feeling the greatest even my fat clothes are feeling tight
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lol at joan...hmmm feep...that's a new term for me...but i guess you have to become creative with words when kids are around...me and DH still have the freedome to call it "humpies" ...okay a bit childish sounding...but it always makes us laugh. I also set the alarm..but never made it out of bed early enough to exercise either.
Today i felt a bit better...sort of doing better on the eating right now. WE'll see how the rest of the day goes. I'm hoping to get some exercise in tonight.

lisa - as for days off..i actually have monday (memorial day) off..and next week i have a 4 day weekend (going up to ALT to hunt for houses). So yes, i do get time off...just have to make it through the week.
michelle- hang in there..hope you get some sleep.

sheila - good luck on the inspection.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #11  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thats too funny FEEP me and my husband call it hoo hoo LOL dont ask me why ?
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #12  

LOL!!! FEEP is the official 3FC "fun extra exercise points"... Lauren has used it several times when she posts and it cracks me up. And, no DH does not use the FEEP terminology. He calls it something else entirely. Writing what he calls it would truly be "TMI!"
Old 05-23-2007, 04:27 PM   #13  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

This is the first time I have had a chance to pop in. It's going to be short and sweet, I'm on a cell phone modem. It's very SLOW!! I think we are going to the hotel early tonight so I may have a chance to catch up. My dad had surgery on his shoulder today and we are waiting around at my brother's house waiting for him to come in.

Will try to catch up later.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:11 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Thank goodness Joan said what FEEP meant. I was going crazy trying to figure that out!

GG - you made me laugh out loud (by myself in the basement!). That was tooo funny. We don't have a code phrase, but oh well. I still know when it's "time" LOL.

Anyway, no one missed by birthday, it is tomorrow. Working 9-5 then straight to the movie theater to stand in line for PIRATES!!! I already have the ticket, just stand in line for a seat. WOoHOo! I am soooo excited. I know it's pathetic, but my life is boring.

And no, my house isn't even up for sale yet. I can't seem to light a fire under DH's butt to call the agent. Maybe he doesn't ever want to live with me again ? He is still struggling with this depression though. I have given him information on how to get help with our insurance. Can't make him do it.

ROoster - glad you're back a bit more. Keep it up!! We miss you!

Where's Melinda? You OK out there?? We miss ya!

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:48 PM   #15  
LBH

Ladies (and Gent)! FEEP = Fun Earned Exercise Points!! One of the ladies that used to post here (was it Nancy, or the lawyer from NC?) coined that one! We used to track our exercise and gave ourselves points for exercise...or something like that!