Old 05-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello every one!
I was lost trying to figure out FEEP, yes DH calls it something totally different too! LOL, Joan am with you on that one it would be TMI for sure.

I have been very good today, being that DS had to stay home from school, I have been considerably calm, I have no idae how I have been able to be so calm, since I didn't get any sleep last night! There is an organization, like a division of social services that comes to the house to "help" w/Sean, it is called families forward, they came this afternoon to spend time with him, that's how I was able to go to the gym!!!! thank G-d! I was able to exercise for about an 1 1/2 hours! I felt really good!

Karen I wish him an easy recovery!
Lisa how is your grandma?
I did finish the quilt for my little niece, my best friends baby.

I have to go,
I will be back later!
Hanna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quilt for sophie.JPG (46.4 KB, 6 views)
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

I miss Melinda too! I hope that she is lurking and noticing that we're all thinking about her...

Hanna ~ so glad that you had a good day. It's good to know that there are organizations out there helping you out. Also, the quilt is beautiful! My mom is a quilter and has had many some lovely quilts over the years. She is especially good about putting different colors together. Colors that normally wouldn't go together look great in her quilts.

I'm off to my monthly "Mom's Night." We meet at a local restaurant and drink a little wine and talk. It's such a great group of women. I'm really gonna miss them when we move.

Kerri ~ Have a great birthday tomorrow!!! Let us know how the movie was.

Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:58 PM   #18  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey all glad to see you all are wondering about Melinda too. Maybe she found a hot guy where she lives?

Thanks Joan for the compliment the inspection went well. I just like things to be done right.

Thank you everyone for making me feel very confident with my inspection.
I will post in the am I am tired.

catch you all later
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Hanna, Gma is back to her old self. She will never change and adapt to new or even current situations.

Okay, from a single girl who quite frankly cant even remember when the last time she had FEEP or anything even remotely close (3 yrs?? or more) ~ and you ladies aren't helping! And Lauren, I think that was before I started only RR or Karen could tell you.

Karen, wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad.

to everyone else

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote