Old 05-13-2007, 07:03 AM   #1  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Cool 30somethings Weekend ~ May 12/13

Well, I'm not going to allow the daily thread to be broken just because we're all grumpy or out in the sunshine. :P So, even if it means me sulking as a first (and only?) post, so be in.

Hooked up with a friend yesterday morning and walked 13km (about 18.5 miles). Took a long time - 2.5h - and it totally wiped me out for the day but it was worth it, I guess. It was a beautiful day to be outside - not too cool, not too warm. I just wish I didn't waste the rest of the day napping on the couch.

Other than that, been walking at lunch, work sucks, eating too much and the wrong stuff, blah blah blah. Same old, same old.

Take it easy folks and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
:Lawrence
Resident Rooster Extraordinare
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 09:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

wow.....great job roo. That's an awesome walk. Good for you.

Ok....as for me...surviving sort of. We spent all day...and i do mean all day looking for houses. Can you say stress. So far everyone has failed for one thing or another. Today we have a few more to look at....a few potentials...but it will mean i will have to drive on I-75 which i didn't want to do (traffic SUX!). But i think we are going to have to resort to it. So i'm keeping fingers crossed since its starting to get down to the wire. CAN YOU SAY STRESSSSSSSSSS????????????????? ughh...alright..time to meet realtor. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello!
Great job RX!!! good for you, I am so happy for your! you needed something to cheer you up! that is so great!!! did you have a good time with your friend?
I hope you did!

GG sorry for all the stress, the right house will come along, I hope you don't get stuck in taffic to long, sorry!!!

I had a good day yesterday, a good friend of mine planned a mental health fair in RAncho Santa Fe, it was soooo great! I got to meet a few profesionals that may be able to help me, help Sean and our family, I have good hope!!!! there were a few speakers that I was able to go listen to, they were so great! learned alot.
Today has been great, Sean got me a set of PJ from Pajamagram, they are so neet! and Hubby got me jewlwery, that was great!!! I love jewlery, you can't go wrong with gold, LOL. Hubby has been doing everything for me, he said I don't have to worry about a thing, today is mothers day so I a just to enjoy my day, guess what? I took him up on it! it has been great! we are going out for lunch/dinner in a little while, I am going to go get ready!

I hope every one is having a great mothers day!!!
Hugs,

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:39 PM   #4  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 246

Height: 5'5

Hi All - I'm new here on the boards. From NYC. I'm currently in the middle of planning a really simple wedding which is not turing out to be so simple!, closing on a house and in the middle of this madness I joined J. Craig week. I havent started working out yet but hope to soon.
La Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

I went for a walk today. Even got the 'ol ticker rate up and broke a bit of a sweat. Yea me!!! It was such a beautiful day. I didn't want to waste it.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Sorry, I forgot to say a big welcome to LaBoheme. Sounds like you took a big bite out of life!!!!
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #7  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone! Been another crazy weekend here. Some exercise, but eating has gone to you know where in a handbasket . We went to a Folk Festival in PA today and it was a lot of fun. I had fresh kettlecorn right out of the kettle and now I understand why it is called kettclecrack. OMGoodness. That stuff is good. It's a good thing I don't live near a venue that has it. I'd be there all the time looking to score. Whew.

Rooster: Whoa, 18.5 miles in 2 1/2 hours? I'd be laid out in a cardiac ward somewhere if I did that. I'd expect to be waited on hand and foot! You go!

GG: I hope you find a house soon. Is renting until you find something a possibility?

Hanna: I'm so glad to hear that you took advantage of being pampered a little. You deserve it.

LaBoheme: Welcome! You sound like a very busy person! We are glad to have you here.

I hope all the moms had an awesome day!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Welcom LeBoheme!
wow how exciting planing a wedding!!! congratulations! it sure sounds like not a bouring moment.
I googled J. Craig and it sounds very interseting, what do you do?

Karen I LOVE Kettle corn, we were at the street fair in Carlsbad last weekend and I ate a huge bag all by myslef. IT is so good!

Have a great week every one!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote