3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 something Friday May 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/111702-30-something-friday-may-4-a.html)

sheila1971 05-04-2007 08:29 AM

30 something Friday May 4

It must be friday everyone is getting ready for the weekend:carrot:

Be safe and enjoy yourselves I will check in later

Christina S 05-04-2007 09:43 AM

good morning all...just wanted to say a quick hello....have a great friday and i will try to check in later!

happy2be 05-04-2007 10:29 AM

Good morning! wow it is quiet in here! I hope every one is having an easy relaxing Friday, enjoying the morning, we all need a quiet day, don't we? I am up early today, already walked the little guy! yeah!!! he is happy to, it is so cute, all I said is we are going out go get the leash and he for the first time he just sat there in front of the little table where Keep the leashes, he is much to cute. :)

Last night DH was on the phone with his parents and I thought he was talking to them for a while, while he was on the phone with them my friend beeped in I didn't know. So a few minutes later he calls me to get the phone, my friend was telling me DH was telling her how proud he was that I was so dedicated to loosing weight and going to the gym every day, that made me feel really good!!! He is a great guy!
Off I go, I have lots to do today, and I am excited! I am meeting my friend Linda for lunch, I have not seen her for a while, we are going out for Sushi mmmm.....

Have a great day~
I will talk to you later.

H

LBH 05-04-2007 11:09 AM

Mornin' All!

OK, it's after 11, and closer to noon, but I dropped the boys off and got sidetracked by some garage sale signs! :lol: Didn't get anything, but it was fun chasing them down.

Hannah, What an awesome DH!

Have a great day all! :wave:

IrishJoan 05-04-2007 11:13 AM

Send some of that good cheer my way girls... It is pouring rain here and I'm sitting here eating chocolate covered raisins as I type this note. Didn't get up to exercise this morning and it's all gone downhill since then... I was planning on running errands this morning while my little one was in preschool but the weather is yucky and I'm in a blah mood:-(. I know that if I'd taken the time to get my buns out of bed and exercised, I'd be feeling better physically and mentally. Instead, I've consumed about a half a bag of candy. We've had rain every day this week and I need some sunshine!!!

happy2be ~ sounds like you have a great guy there. Give him an extra hug tonight:-).

Talk to everyone later ... hopefully, I won't be feeling so grouchy ~ Joan

GatorgalstuckinGA 05-04-2007 03:43 PM

afternoon everyone. Been sort of a busy am. at lunch i got another migrane (luckily not as severe), so definately feeling yuckie again. I made an apt for about 1.5 weeks to go to the dentist and get the guard made to help my teeth grinding/tmj situation..but i may call and see if they can fit me in earlier. i really think this may be the problem. And right now, theres a bunch of BS factor going on at work which i think is adding to the stress. So hopefully i'll get the guard made and my migranes will go bye bye.
happy- your DH rocks...that's awesome. you can tell he's proud of you. He's a great man. And good for you for keeping up on the work
joan - hey you think you could send some of that rain down our way...we are still in a moderate drought right now..now rain for weeks now.
hey everyone else...
alright...got a room ready. need to run. bye all

707Goddess 05-04-2007 03:56 PM

sorry i've been MIA even after i swore i was gonna start over and still haven't i've been eating horriably and i dont really care is the scary part well im gonna try and at least check in daily take care
Michelle AKA G~MA

GatorgalstuckinGA 05-04-2007 05:43 PM

hang in there michelle...you've got a lot on your plate right now. Just try your best to get back into it..how's the grandbaby?

happy2be 05-04-2007 07:46 PM

hi everyone!
wow, I can't believe I am sitting down, it has been a horrible day, while I was eating sushi with my friend I got a call from school, they asked me to pick DS up. I am so mad at myself, I was not going to answer my phone if the school would call, I was going to let them leave a message and if it was an emergency I would answer, if not I would wait to pick him up at the reg. time. It was no emergency, he was just not behaving and the school didn't know what to do with him so they asked me to come get him. So much for my nice lunch, LOL. I feel like I had been hit by a truck and it was so bad I didn't even have time to get the license plate, LOL. Last night we met with DS's therapist, I promise her that I would stay calm all week, and to yell, it has been pretty hard not to do! but I am trying with all my might, specially when I am trying to keep him under control and he runs out the door.

Michelle give your self a break, you have too much going on, how is the baby? enjoy!!! new grandma!!!

GG sorry about your migraine again! good luck with the dentist, I hope you can get in soon! I just found out my neighbor 2 doors down owns a horse, she keeps him in Del Mar she is a sweet gal. She thinks that horses are the best 4 legged thing that ever walked on this earth LOL., she also has a beautiful golden retriever.

I am going to go lay down for a while.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Nonrg 05-05-2007 12:26 AM

Well been a long long day and I've got soooo much done!! I have a living room now everybody YEAHHHH!!!! I'm so proud! The ex called again this morning to tell me once again he loves me and here's the best part...can he get a little? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yep the troll has turned into warthog!! I told him not to call anymore and that if he truly cared that he would be happy that I'm happy and that Jacob is happy, and just to leave us alone. His reply "DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?" LOL Ain't that a hoot?!? He just hasn't got a clue. But anyway I'm off to bed and I hope you all have a great day tomorr
ow. I get to see my DP in the morning and then back to housework!!!

Nonrg 05-05-2007 12:31 AM

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D10%26hl%3Den