Old 04-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. Yesterday was a busy, busy day, with school from 8:30-1:30, then home for a bit to help clean, then off with the boys to Alex's bday party! Thankfully they both fell asleep on the way home.

Karen, they had a great time, thanks for inviting us! Everytime I'm there, it makes me wish I had a finished basement I could send the boys to...or at least another BR!

GG, your horse is gorgeous!

Kerri, sorry about the house situation. How nice of the health inspector guy though! You would never get that around here!

I know I'm missing a lot of responses, but I'm a little tied up right now. My mom is having gastric bypass tomorrow afternoon. If you're thinking about it at 1:30, please say a little prayer! Thanks!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:56 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

happy- if i get a chance i would love to take you up on the offer. I don't know when we'll make it back to cali. Love it there however, DH and i spent our honeymoon there. I think with Dh going back to school...travel will be put on hold LOL
newfannie - i'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the job
lbh - thanks for the compliment...i think he's a beautiful horse...but even better he's a sweetie...great ground manners...even has some humor to him. for example, he gets bored during feeding time (its the only time he stays in a stall..otherwise he's on pasture 247)....when he gets bored he reaches over the stall door and tosses his halter down, then goes in the tack trunk to get his treats...he's a bit of a ham...and i love him for it...got a sillly personality.
oh btw..it looks like we have found a house in Marietta. Put a contract on it...will check on it next weekend and make sure it is what we want...got a great deal on it..and to make it better..i found a barn for pony only a 3 miles away..we'll see...hopefully the barn will be nice. Keep you posted.
today was a lazy day...ran a bunch of errands and just chilled at the house. Now its time for bed...night all!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Yawn!!! We just got in from DH's office Christmas party. Yep, you read it right. It got postponed a couple of times! It was at a family style Italian place. I did well eating. Too bad I can't say that for the rest of the weekend!!

GG: That is a beautiful horse. What is his name.

Lauren: I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

OK, off to bed. See you all tomorrow!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:53 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi Lauren! I will definetly say a prayer for your mom, and for the surgon to have blessed hands. I wish every thing goes well, and a speedy recovery.

Karen that is just great! a X-mas party in April!!! LOL. I am glad you had a good time!

GG of course the offer is good, let me know when you want to come down, it would be great to go to Del Mar with someone who knows a lot about horses! Maybe you can get away for a few days if DH has to work. just a though!

I am going to bed, I am to tired to even think!

Have a great week every one!
Talk to you in the AM!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote