3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 30-Somethings

Old 04-16-2007, 06:36 PM   #16

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
Thank you so much for all your kind words.
I have not start looking at group homes yet, it is a thought, for now.
I had to pick DS from school today, I was on my way to the gym when I got a call that he wasn't feeling well his eyes were hurting. So immediatly I took him to the pediatritian and he said his eyes are fine, it could be the Ritalin causing too much presure and therefore putting presure on the nerve in the eyes, but they did check his blood presure and it was low. I did talk to the Dr. about out situation and he said very saddly a group home may be what we need in the future or near future, I am nervous and scared. There is a LOT ON MY PLATE. I took him to get a bit to eat and back to school. Idid make it to the gym it sure helps me a lot with my stress!!! Thank you for your prayers! I hope I can keep him out of a place like that for a long time, I am not sure what the future holds, and I am scared

Laruen
I am so sorry about alll the water! must be awful! try to stay dry!

GG if you are reading our posts we miss you gal!!! hope everything is OK, did DH find a place in Atl. yet? Good luck!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:59 PM   #17

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lol...wow i must really be loved..i've missed almost 48 hrs of posting and i'm MIA...sweet! i love it. Well first hey everyone...i am around...just been busy. Sunday i helped a friend move a horse from FL to sav. And it sucked!!!!! We had 50 mph winds (although no freaking rain). Trying to drive a trailer in that wind SUCKED!!!!!!!!! And to make it worse...we DID NOT GET any rain here in savannah. UGGHHH. I'm sorry for those who are experiencing lots of water. i hope you dry out asap. But please send some down here asap...we are in a flipping drought right now...we have several wildfires going from the lack of rain. Today was just busy at work and i had to get my car to the shop for repair so hence the lack of morning post. But here i am, alive and kicking..unfortunately not doing so great on the eating this weekend...but oh well....there's always tomorrow.
mj - don't worry..i won't leave ya guys...and hang in there..we can't have instant gratification...weight gain just like loss didn't happen overnight.
sheila - glad to hear you instilled the fear of wrath in your son and he's drug free...but yes he def. needs new friends.
Joan - congrats on the house...woohooo no more daily cleaning LMAO
welcome karyn
llpen and lbh - hey ther
hope everyone in the wet areas dry off.
there's probably more i want to type..but mind is drawing a blank..so for now..bye all

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #18

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

oh gosh..sorry happy i forgot you. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through..hang in there..i know a group home must be a tough thought...but maybe it isn't a bad thing. hang in there..and as for house...we have one potential. DH went up there this weekend and all but one house was worth even considering...we may make an offer on it. Going back up at the end of the month. thanks for asking.

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #19

HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!

well...let me first start by saying i lost another 2.8 pounds...down a total of 7.4!!!...im sooooo excited...im also a little surprised cause with everything that was going on last week i didnt exercise too much plus sat my friend of the month came...so not so bad for me i dont think....my little guy is still alittle sore..mostly in the middle of the night and first waking up...so no daycare today or tomorrow for him...we'll see about wednesday...my oldest...i didnt get to visit him yesterday so i plan on visiting on thursday...im happy i miss him even though its only been a week today

melinda: glad your back...keep working at it, you're weight will go down..i had a hard time for like 6 weeks or more going up and down and back up again

sheila: im glad your son was cleared..i think thats wonderful...i understand your frustration you might have with his friends...i feel the same way with my son and look where he ended up...where are his :"friends" now

joan: congrats on selling the house...im sure that was a huge relief....yeah

lauren: im sorry you have to practically swim whereever you go right now...i absolutely cant stand the rain....i hope it lets up soon for you

hannah: yeah for the 1/2 pound ...i hope everything works out for the best for your son...i know how hard it can be sometimes....stay strong...youre doing a wonderful job!

karyn: im still fairly new here...you'll love it...everyone is great!!

gg: hello...come back and chat when you get a free moment

everyone else i missed...im sorry...i tried to get everyone...have a wonderful evening and i will talk to you all soon