3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 30-Somethings

Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #16
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Holy smokes those eggs are crazy with calories. No wonder every one is having a hard time getting back on track we all had 500000000calories and now it will take 3 weeks to work it off.

~sheila~
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #17
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyteror View Post
wow, a few vets.........nice to see everyone. anyone heard from stevi?
YES IM HERE AS WELL lurking mostly so busy and just on baby watch waiting for my grandbaby to come
and as for STEVI yes she talks too me on my space she's doing well
Michelle

PROUD ARMY WIFE HOOAH !!
Women cannot remake herself without suffering, for she is both the marble and the sculptor."
MICHELLE
Mini goals
226 Check !!!!
see 1st big goal ^^
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #18

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone!
I had a crazy day! Had to leave early in the morning to go see our tax accountant, I am so glad it is OVER!!!

When I let the dogs out this morning I didn't realize the sprinklers where on, the troulbe makers, Oh! I mean yorkies where cover in mud!!! I wish I had the camera handy! I had to give them a quick bath before letting them into the house again! they are sooo cute, but they are a lot of work!!!
MiL is not doing good at all, she is getting a blood transfusion today. they I am talking to the Dr.s and case management at the hospital so they can get some kind of nursing at home, MiL is 80 and FiL is 82 he has been taking care of her for a loooong time and he is really getting tired now, he canít really do it anymore. I canít really commit to help them on regular basis since DS has so many issues and he comes first. FiL asked me to help him clean the house so when she comes home and has a nurse coming in (hopefully) the house is clean, the problem is FiL is a pack rat, and I mean a pack rat! I kind of got out of doing it today cuz we had to get our taxes done, I am dreading it!!! I will have to go there tomorrow, he wonít let me bring MY cleaning lady to help him. So I donít clean my house, I have someone doing it for me and I am going to clean theirs that sucks!

I was on the phone for quiet a long time with the insurance company for DS prescriptions, what a mess, Dr. increased the Ritalin dosage and my pharmacist called to tell me they canít fill it because it is not 30 days from the last time I picked the last prescription, even thus it is a new quantity, I am so frustrated! DS is also having a hard time, actually I am having a hard time again, he is in a manic mode, thatís what the Dr. called it, DS has not stop talking or making some kind of noise for about 3 days and I mean he speaks one sentence for about 2 hrs at a time I is so tiring, even the teacher complaint!

I did get to the gym today though!!!! I swear it is my sanity! And I got on the scale after a couple of days of not. I am so happy! I lost a little bit more I Ďm down to 122 Lbs.
YEAH!!! Kar

Hi Luaren! Thank you for the link! Have you heard anything about the position you really wanted? Sorry about parking that sucks! I am very funny about parking even when I got to the gym to EXERCISE for heavens sake!!! I park as close as I can, G-d forbids I donít !!!

Rooset - sorry about your job situations, sounds like someone(team leader) is kinda lazy. I hope something changes soon! It is great you do have a hubby thus!

Sheila - be strong! Sorry DH is gone! Take it easy.

RR- I think nurses are great! It stinks what they are doing to you guys!

Karen Ė how do you get into trails like that! How fun!

I got to go, DS is going outside to play I got to be there has to be supervised specially right now!
Have a great evening!!!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #19

Height: 5' 7"

Michelle, next time you talk to Stevie, tell her we said hello and that we miss her.

Lisa
Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 PM   #20

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

uggghhh darn that drug rep who came to give a lecture...and darn her for bringing that chinese food. I couldn't resist. I did have to admit..i did "fill up" on the steam veggies first..but then also had some sushi (4 pieces), lo mein and some fried rice...and i was doing so well today. Oh well.
so hope everyone else did better than me...tomorrow is wi and i'm dreading it...fingers crossed.

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Thanx michelle....glad to see you responded to me. Add me if you like on myspace..........holyteror (yes it's misspelled on purpose) please please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

oh lord I sound like James brown LOL

Slowly but surely, it's gonna come off
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:14 PM   #22
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
so hope everyone else did better than me...
Apparently you missed all my emails about Cadbury Cream Eggs and Crunch 'n Munch. Today was SHOT. Pick up the pieces tomorrow.

Ugh. Almost 11:30pm. How the heck am I gonna get up for 6am tomorrow.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #23
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppennington View Post
Michelle, next time you talk to Stevie, tell her we said hello and that we miss her.

Lisa
Lisa i actually did i told her we all miss her and she needs to do a fly by in here she said she would try she's just been hella busy
AND HOLY sure thing im going there now

PROUD ARMY WIFE HOOAH !!
Women cannot remake herself without suffering, for she is both the marble and the sculptor."
MICHELLE
Mini goals
226 Check !!!!
see 1st big goal ^^
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote