Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2001, 11:40 AM   #31  

I'm taking a break from painting my husband's bathroom. Feeling a bit woozy from the fumes. There is only one window in there so I came upstairs to get a fan....and you know what happens when you pass by the computer. I may never get that 2nd coat of paint on the walls. (RR: note, do not paint while pg).

I'm maintaining the 174 (t-day goal). I think I'll plan to maintain this to New Years and then work on a new goal. The longer I maintain the less likely I'll be to gain.

- jul
Old 11-17-2001, 01:11 PM   #32  
Working on Weight loss!!!

hello all!!!
Just got in from working some OT at work..It is amazing the energy U have after a 16hr sleep!!!!
My energy comes and goes lately!!!

Dani-Nope on the Md visit....I go on Nov 29 and will hopefully have a sonagram soo I can see the heartbeat....I had to be at 10 weeks before my appointment..They say that most miscarriages happen by then so that is why..I dreamed the other night she told me I am not pg..Hmmmmm..3 positive tests, no AF since Sept and this nausea????/Maybe I have the flu!!!!!

Have a great day all!!!
Vicki
Old 11-17-2001, 06:50 PM   #33  

HI ALL!

Well, the first day of Thanksgiving vacation and I did lousy on the food! I'm going to chalk it up to being the "denial" thing (food that I don't usually allow myself to have around) and go from there. I have had chex mix today but luckily dh finished it! If (and when!) I make it again I think it will have to be kept in the basement! I have had no fudge today. I'm thinking of allowing myself one piece/day if I can handle only having one. If I can't, it will have to be none!

Lauren - thanks! Nice that your holiday plans work out so smoothly!

Elisa - thanks! I did lousy yesterday. But it was one day, I don't want to turn it into more.

RR - oh, I remember that hard rounded belly feeling even now.

happy - thanks! And yes I am!

have a good one - Rabbit
Closed Thread