30-Something's Pics

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • Hmmm, I'd show you me but I am new and don't have 25 posts yet so I guess I can't post an image. So in the meantime...do you know who Charlize Theron is? Well I look JUST like her!! (Oh, and my hubby looks like Matthew Mcconaughey!!! hee hee)
  • Well I am new and I am ready to get started. I'm so happy that I finally found a site like this. I love the fact that I can gripe & moan about what's going on and know that someone on here is going through what I'm going through. So, thanks in advance!
  • I am new here too. I can't post images yet, but when I can I certainly will!
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm new here as well, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself
  • Hello jax girl!
    Weclcome to come here!
  • Hello all! I have been reading the 30 Something forum for a while and just love you all. I thought I would share some pictures.

Here's a picture of me in July 2002, at 221 pounds. It's a bit hard to see, but I'm amazed when I look at it.

Here's me again in March 2009, at about 180. OH... and I only ate ONE breadstick! It looks bad! LOL!

I think it's weird how I can't really see a difference and its 40 pounds!
  • Sassy Come join us on the daily thread!
  • Off to the gym for the first time in six months. First post. Wish me luck!
  • Good luck! You should be proud of yourself!
  • Let's give this a try!
    #1 is hubby and I at Monticello, VA
    #2 is my son (on the right) Noah and my nephew (on the left) Tristan
    #3 is from Noah's 12 year old pictures
    #4 is my 4 legged pal Rhea

• Great pics Bonnie!
  • Well, I am new and can't post pics I dont think but wanted to comment on beautiful all of you are! And the before and after pics are fabulous!!
  • So, here I am

Latest pictures of me
    Notice that I dont have a full body picture, it's because I'm in denial hahaha
    I tripple hate my body, as many people here I guess
    It's all a part of winning this battle!

This one was taken a couple of months ago, at a photoshoot
    I am a makeup artist, as you can see

And this one was taken at a wedding I attended 2 weeks ago, as a makeup artist but also as a family friend

Thanks for watching!
  • willa: I so dig your outfit and I can't WAIT until Im your size! You are beautiful!
  • Omg, this is so sweet of you o_0

I think it's the first time somebody tells me they want to be my size

I found this dress at Penningtons, a plus size store we have here. It was 70$... what a shame because 2 months after I found it for 20$ on the special rack.