Old 03-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #16  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Doing a happy dance

ok so most of you know i have a broken rib and i have been avoiding the scale like the pleague(sp?) anyways i got on this morning and was telling myself it's ok i couldnt exercise stc and guess what im 175 im jazzed i thought oh god i must be 185 i have been watching what i eat but i felt alot bigger boy am i happy
Well i just wanted to share my wonderful morning so far i'll check in later
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #17  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Happy2be: I am so Jealous!! We now are in a blizzard so have fun for me too!
~sheila~
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #18  

Hello everyone. Thanks for inviting me to chat. I had to put my son on the bus. He woke me up every hour. I am not sure how much longer I can do the overnight thing. The worst part is, I like the money!

Christine: I am just starting here as well and I have to say it looks like fun.

djamazon: I know the feeling that it could possibly be monday. At least I have tomorrow off! I hope your meeting goes well. Talk alot so you can't eat anything. Don't worry about the husband, it's his loss if he doesn't want to talk to you.

Seems like everyone is sick these days... must be that wonky weather.

707Goddess: Congrats on overcoming your pocrescophobia (I had to look it up.)
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #19  

Hi girls
Life is stressful these days - my middle boy broke a window (it got fixed this afternoon.....) - it´s my FiL´s birthday today - hubby is busy all day and I am at least doing fine with my diet and workout Another pound lost - yeah!!!!!!! And we´ve got such a beautiful sunny day over here - sunglasses and light coat for today - yeah!

Lauren - get well soon!
Hi and welcome to Christina and Grapecoffee - you will love this place
Michelle whoaaaaaaaaa you go girl
Waving "hi" to the rest of the crew
Stay healthy. Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapecoffee View Post
pocrescophobia (I had to look it up.)
Sorry no clue what this word is LOL
Old 03-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #21  

LOL i just goggled it
Old 03-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

I am heading out, I am ready to have a good work out and I am all packed to shower and leave straight out to Disneyland.
I will talk to you guys tomorrow
Have a great day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:53 PM   #23  
Tina

S/C/G: 223/220/145

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy well....

Sorry ladies....i have not had time to read ANY posts today. My daughter has cheerleader tryouts today and i had to make "gifts" for 16 girls!!! It has taken all morning and I've got to go deliver them to the school. Please remember my daughter (she is 17) this afternoon, she is soo nervous about tryouts!! I will check back in tonight and read everyones posts.

Oh, i filled all the gift bags with gum and candy and i didn't eat a single bite!!! Heck Yea!!!!

Tina in Texas
tdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm back..man do i love my day off.
DJ - hang in there
Christina - Welcome come join our fun ...and sometimes whining but that's what we're here for
Happy - You are right...i was bored...and i did get to go home on time...but then got called back to the clinic at 10pm...oh well the life of a vet...and sorry can't help you..i'm fairly computer stupid
LBH - thx for the info..i'll try it after this post
goddess- woohoooo congrats..you go!
grape - uggh i couldn't do overnight..one of my vet friends does e/r and loves it...i'm so not a night person...what do you do that you work nights?
woohoo milagro..congrats on the 1 lb and hang in there with the stress...at least we can control one thing huh?
have fun happy- give goofy a hug for me...he's my fav disney character..maybe i like him cuz i'm a lil goofy LMAO
and here's some carrots and nannas cuz they are just fun
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

woohoo..thanks for the help lbh...now i have two tickers...yea!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #26  
got2losenow

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'2"

Hello all!
Happy to see you all chatting away on this Wednesday.

Happy2be: Have a great time at Disneyland!! I am planning on going next week during my kids spring break.

Lauren: Hope you get better soon!!!

tdream: Good luck to your daughter on her tryouts.

Today has been good for me so far. I had some Kashi cereal with skim milk this morning and have already drank 1 liter of water for the day.

Doing pretty good!!

got2losenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #27  
sheila

ok guys I still can not get my weight tracker to come up
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #28  
sheila

never mind I got it!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #29  

Gatorgal: I work at an inbound call center for a leading audio equipment manufacturer. If you are up at 3 a.m. and see an infomercial for stereo equipment or headphones that you just HAVE to have (at 3 a.m.) you can call and talk to me. : ) I couldn't imagine being dragged from my bed, THAT would be horrible. The up side is that I have my evening free to be with the kids and I don't have to pay exorbitant amount for daycare.

Tdream: good luck with the cheering. my daughter couldn't try out this year since she opted for baseball with her brother. Of course, she is only 8, so, there will be a few more opportunities.

Oh, and I want to go to Disneyland,too!
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #30  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hey Hey Hey...It's Melinda comin' your way.....

Sorry I'm so late again everyone....busy busy busy busy. Crashed out @ 6pm last night! I guess I shouldn't have celebrated too quickly on the success eh?

Tina: You really didn't eat any of the goodies? You go girl! You're daughter is a total cutie, you KNOW I'm routin' for her! I hope she does wonderfully-w/that smile, who could deny her a primo spot on the squad! Gimme an N....gimme an O....NOONE NOONE...she's.....IN!!! Ok, I was never a cheerleader and we all can obviously see why now!

Joan:You think my words are inspiring? What about yours? You made my whole darn day with your sweet comments!!! Hang in there w/the housing situation little muffin! Gosh, I know that's hard! Here's a hug, though:

Lauren: Here's me kicking the sick oogie boogies out of your system: I sure hope you get better soon because I really miss you bunches and bunches upon Reeses Pieces!

Michelle: SEE, I TOLD you you wouldn't have gained weight! Sweet! I'm super duper happy for ya!

Hanna: Wait, wait: YOU FORGOT to pack me! I wanna go too! Great workin' out dedication too! I think you definitely get an A for every day this week!

Kirsten: Another pound? You are rockin'! Watch out...those bus drivers are gonna all get together and start throwing roses @ ya if you're not careful...in fact, it might spread to the cab drivers and flight pilots, engineers driving trains.....etc. etc. etc.

GG: I forgot to ask you-when are you taking another hop over to Marietta to look @ neighborhoods again? Thanks for all the colorful and sparkly emails....I sooo needed your energy today (no dew again-ru holding out still on the coke?).

Michelle B: Welcome again!!!

Were Kerri/Karen/Lisa/Laura around today?

Dang...I can't remember everything I wanted to respond to from yesterday afternoon/evening....ok, I've got to go back and read and repost more commentary in a sec. Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote