Old 03-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/257/200

Height: 5'10"

Default Volumetrics Anyone?

I am 31, had great success on WW a year ago, then got pregnant the day my hubby got home from Iraq. (no kidding) I have kept off the 35 lbs I lost then but when I tried it again I just didn't have the same motivation I had before. I think I lasted 4 days.
I am reading Volumetrics and it makes PERFECT sense to me. I am going to start implementing the program today. I have read hal the book and have a basic understanding. Anyone else trying this one or have you tried it in the past? How did it work for you? ANy tips?

Thanks in advance.
djamazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello. Welcome to the 30-Somethings! Sorry I haven't tried volumetrics, but you might try doing a search and see what you come up with. I know some people have tried it but I don't know where they post.

You are welcome to join us on the daily thread!! That's where we do our chatting.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:48 PM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi DJAMAZON . . . . . . You have definitely come to a great place for lots of support as you travel the long winding road to better health and fitness.

I've been following the principles of Volumetrics for over a year and have to say it makes great sense to me, too. I have to be full. If I'm not, I know I will never stick to any kind of healthy eating plan.

We do not have a thread for volumetrics at the moment, but are thinking about starting one . . . will probably put it in General Diet Plans. there have been a few more people asking about the plan since the article came out in Newsweek . . . did you see it? Here is a link . . . http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17537369/ . . .

Anyway, I let you know when we have a thread started. In the meantime, have a good look around . . . 3FC is a very big site and I know you will receive a very warm welcome wherever you may decide to post. Look forward to seeing you again soon . . . have a great moving and shaking evening, chickie. . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote