Old 03-12-2007, 06:55 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily: Monday, 3/12

Mornin All,

Just waiting for the iron to warm up! Have a great day! Me and my PMS are trying to hold it together, even though I've got a friggin' 2.2 gain this week.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:58 AM   #2  

Good Morning, Everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. For me this had to be one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long while. As I'm doing the WW at-home program (or will be once my packet gets here, right now sticking to the program & just tracking using older WW products) anyway, I did my weigh-in this morning and last week was a total success! 6 lbs down, woo hoo!

Time to earn my paycheck though, hope y'all have a fantastic day!
celticcowgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:08 AM   #3  
LBH

Cowgirl, AWESOME!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Morning All!

Wow ~ excellent job celticcowgrl!! Keep up the good work. I lost a large amount that first week and felt almost giddy when I saw the amount lost on the scale:-).

Morning Lauren ~ I need to get my fanny on the scale today but can't say that I'll have that giddy feeling again.... it's been a good week for exercise but bad week for food. Too many meals out. I just don't do well with restaurants.

We got an offer on our house yesterday! I'm so excited ~ now we have to find another one! We're meeting with our realtor today to discuss the offer so we'll see...

Hope that everyone has a good week. Spring has arrived in this neck of the woods!!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:32 AM   #5  

Hi ladies,
what a wonderful day outside!!!!!
I have been to the gym and have a lot of Mommy-stuff to do today (French vocabulary, doc´s appointment, house-cleaning omG I really have to clean) but I wanted to let you know that I am going DOWNHILL!!!!!!! At least I am not on the plateau anymore - yeah - I am sooooo happy I hope you´re also doing fine - enjoy your day! K.
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:56 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Morning Ladies!!

Cowgirl that is awesome!!

Congratulations Joan!

This weekend I was very productive. We worked in the yard and I really cleaned the house. Even pulled out the toothbrush for the bathroom corners. I did my first walk away the pounds video. I put the tape in and was only going to watch it while I was cleaning my bedroom but I found myself actually doing it. This morning I was down 3 pounds to 149 from last Monday! Yippee!! I haven't weighed this since I was pregnant 5 years ago. I am 11 pounds less than ds2 pre-preggo weight and only 9 more pounds to go to get to ds1 pre-preggo weight. This was a very good start to my Monday morning.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #7  
LBH

Angela, Hurray!!

Kirsten, Whew, I got nervous for half a second when you said you were going downhill...I thought in a bad way! I was ready to give you a kick in the butt! WTG!!

Joan, Congrats on the offer!! That was fast, huh? Hope it'sa good one!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning!

Well it looks like we have some real loosers today!! YIPPPEE!! Congratulations to ANGELA and COWGRL.

Joan: Great on the offer! I hope it's a nice, high one. And that you find another house very soon. I don't envy you the moving. I would hate to pack up my house. We have so much stuff now.

We have new neighbors and we went down to introduce ourselves on Sat. We got to meet the husband. We invited them to dinner this coming Sat (I made an invitation with our names and phone number on it.). They did not let us know anything. I wonder if they are coming? Hmmm. Now I am nervous about what to cook. Or maybe we should order in?? Ugh, I am such a shy person I hate trying to meet new people!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:52 AM   #9  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' All! Well, I didn't work out this weekend. But, I did a boatload of Spring cleaning! Moved furniture, sprayed Febreze everywhere, scrubbed the floors...etc, so I definitely wasn't sedentary! I also went to a very disappointing Home Expo and walked around miles worth of exhibits. I was hoping for more inside design tips, coupons for like $100 off insulation projects, electrical work, etc. None of that was really offered. Although, I entered a drawing for free $5,000.00 worth of home repairs! That would rock! Babybelly- GOOD job on hitting the tape! Do you mind if I ask where in LA you are living? Were you affected by the storms and are now cleaning up from that? IrishJoan-YEEHAW on your house! That's got to be a huge relief! Here in Michigan, houses are staying on the market for an average of 8 months to 1.5 years before they're sold...bad times. Well everyone, have a great week! Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

In live in a small town in Southwest Louisiana. And yes we were hit by hurricane Rita. The eye went 5 miles west of my house. We stayed through the storm and for a couple of days after to clean up the trees that came down. We were without electricity for 4 days. Most of the town was without power for 14 days so we evacuated. We missed 10 days of school. You can still see quite a bit of damage here. In fact this weekend dh removed several stumps and root balls from trees that we lost during the storm.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 145/130/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! Congrats to all who lost weight, sold a house, cleaned a house...whatever made you feel good!

I'm about to go to the gym. I used my Ipod for the first time yesterday. It's amazing how music makes gym time go so much faster...I'm just afraid I'm going to break out singing or dancing! hee!
flitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #12  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

GoodAfternoon all you 30somethins!

Wow!! Good Job to all the folks who are doing the spring cleaning and all that other good stuff!!

Goals for this week??
Keepin up with the water intake!! - 2L a day
Lift weights at least two times.
Spring Cleaning
I can't lie; I'm terrible; I'll get to my spring cleaning in August.
Keep the intake of fruits and vegetables high on the priority list.

Everyone have a great day!!
Tammy
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #13  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Angela-Oh my gosh, that is awful! I'm very glad you're ok though-and you seem to be very positive about the cleanup/starting over. Wow. I just can't imagine.

Tammy-that kickin' and screamin' smiley is killin' me over here...I've been laughing out loud @ my desk.

Flitter-You go ahead and dance & sing @ the gym! Of course, as long as you don't sound anything like me singing.... Ah heck, who cares-live it up anyway!

Hey everyone-I just wanted to tell you that I really love this daily thread. I'm still new to 3FC (under one month) and it has already lifted my spirits tremendously!!!! Ok, so hmmm.....we wonder why Melinda hasn't been hittin' the gym then eh? ........
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #14  
LBH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenK View Post
We have new neighbors and we went down to introduce ourselves on Sat. We got to meet the husband. We invited them to dinner this coming Sat (I made an invitation with our names and phone number on it.). They did not let us know anything. I wonder if they are coming? Hmmm. Now I am nervous about what to cook. Or maybe we should order in?? Ugh, I am such a shy person I hate trying to meet new people!
Aren't you the social flutterby!! That's really great though, especially around here! I hope they come...do they have kids? Small kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoste View Post
But, I did a boatload of Spring cleaning! Moved furniture, sprayed Febreze everywhere, scrubbed the floors...etc, so I definitely wasn't sedentary!
I hate to clean, but I love to open the windows and air the place out and Febreze, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flitter View Post
I'm about to go to the gym. I used my Ipod for the first time yesterday. It's amazing how music makes gym time go so much faster...I'm just afraid I'm going to break out singing or dancing! hee!
I would love to see the expressions on the people around you if you did!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoste View Post
Hey everyone-I just wanted to tell you that I really love this daily thread. I'm still new to 3FC (under one month) and it has already lifted my spirits tremendously!!!! Ok, so hmmm.....we wonder why Melinda hasn't been hittin' the gym then eh? ........
Aww, thanks!!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #15  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi all. Just checking in. I want to make sure that I am keeping up here so I don't end up a week later and have no clue. LOL

Congrats to all you losers out there. LOL And good job on the working out too.

Mjoste, I am with you on the breaking out into song while working out. I don't have a gym membership anymore but when I did I used to think that too. LOL Glad I'm not the only one.

I am so not cleaning anything with a toothbrush!! I will clean but not THAT thoroughly. LOL

Walked with mom this morning...planning on going tomorrow too. Although we didn't make it around twice like we usually do. I pulled a muscle last night bowling. I stuck on one ball then the next one I added powder and slid. Then got afraid I'd slide again and caught myself and twisted funny and pulled a muscle in my bottom. It's not too bad but it was a little rough walking today. Dummy! LOL OK gotta get back to work. BYE!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote