3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something Chat: Tuesday Feb 27 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/105736-30-something-chat-tuesday-feb-27-a.html)

Milagro 02-27-2007 04:07 AM

30 Something Chat: Tuesday Feb 27

Hi ladies
I didnīt show up for a few days - we had guests and lots of things to do - and we bought new lamps for the living-room :D
We were going out to a restaurant on Saturday evening to celebrate a friendīs birthday - I had french fries along with the meat I know so unhealthy BUT I loved them. I was eating less on Sunday and now my scale showed exactly 1 pound minus this morning :carrot: Happy girl
I hope to find enough time for the gym tomorrow - Iīll do houseworking stuff all day but Iīll walk my youngest kid to choir and back this afternoon - thatīs 40 minutes and thatīs at least better than nothing.

IrishJoan: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa be proud of yourself! Great weight loss! :carrot:

Stay healthy! Hugs, Kirsten

RoadRunner 02-27-2007 05:32 AM

Good Morning!!!
Kirsten--U wake up when I do!!!!Yeah on the loss!!!
Ok-off to work..TOday I am comming home to run on the treadmill~~~
RR

GatorgalstuckinGA 02-27-2007 07:03 AM

yeah kristen on the loss...i weigh in tomorrow...but we'll see if i lost...bad this weekend
hey there RR
now off to clean the horse's stalls...see ya laters (:

LBH 02-27-2007 09:54 AM

Hi All,

I'm down a pound this week. :cheer: Yay me...finally in the right direction...maybe I'll even be able to move my ticker soon! :lol:

RR, Kirsten's in Berlin...at 4am here, it's 10am there! :lol:

Kirsten, Congrats on the loss!! :cheer:

Joan, HUGE Congrats on the HUGE loss!! :woo: How'd you manage that one?!

Just for the record...I resisted eating a box of Entenman's chocolate glazed sprinkled donut holes this AM. :lol: In fact, I only ate one, and it's not because I couldn't resist, it's because I forced myself...for some stupid reason!

beckins1217 02-27-2007 11:28 AM

Lauren - you kill me with your donuts... yum-o:dizzy:

Kirsten and Joan - congrats on the loss.:carrot:

GG - hopeful loss for you this week.

Well, I bypassed the grilled chix and veg last night and made chix tetrazzini. But I did use wheat pasta and non-fat 1/2 & 1/2. The only "bad" stuff was the 1/4 cup of parm cheese.:devil:

It was b/c chick tetra. is DH's favorite and last night was his birthday.

Anyway, hopeful for healthier eating today.:^:

Check back in later.

~Becky.

wannaBsize7 02-27-2007 12:03 PM

I was doing so well yesturday. Supper was Baked chicken, broccoli and corn, but then some thing came over me. I ate 6 ritz crackers and chocolate syrup. Nothing ever tasted so good!! But I am so sad that i gave in. I'm off to a great start today though. I did 15 mins on the thigh lateral thingy my mother has. Its kinda like a stair climber.
Way to go everyone. Sounds like everyone's doing pretty good!! (Sham on Gatorgirl for doing bad this week. JK I have no room to talk)

RR: Wow girl you are doing great. Makes me want to work even harder

wannaBsize7 02-27-2007 12:12 PM

I got on the scales to day for the first time in a lonnnng time. WHAAAAA I moved my ticker. 18lbs to goal. Dead line is April 15. thats 2.5lbs a week.
I am so detirmend. Nothing is gonna stop me this time!!

GatorgalstuckinGA 02-27-2007 02:31 PM

LBH...woohooo...good for you for the loss and resisting the donuts.'
beckins....well at least you made a low fat tetrazzini....that's better than the full flavor variety.

wannabe- good luck...but please be careful...you may go off the deep end if not. but hoefully you'll do it. (:

I've been pretty good today...got up, did the barn work (about 1.15 hrs of working out). then rode pony for 45 min then off to work. Eating is going well today. i did break down and have a bite size snickers...but really i don't think of that as cheating since its in my daily calories allowed. I've already worked some and i will be going to the gym tonight. So we'll see...tomorrow's wi. Well peeps...got to run...my next client is here...bye all...good luck
P(:

IrishJoan 02-27-2007 03:56 PM

Hi all!

Congrats Kirsten on the weight loss!

GG ~ good luck tomorrow with WI

RR ~ I just noticed how close you are to goal ~ excellent!!!

Lauren ~ I am *amazed* that you had a box of donuts and could stop at one. There is no way that I could do that. If it's here, it's begging me to eat it. I do buy some junk food for the kids to eat but must admit that it's usually stuff that doesn't appeal to me. They like hard candy, nerds, skittles, etc., etc... whereas I go straight for the chocolate. Does anyone ever shop at Trader Joe's? I love that place! They have small little desserts that are just perfect when I have a craving for something sweet but don't want to buy a large amount.

I still can't believe that I lost 8 pounds this past week. Weighed myself again this morning and the scale showed 2 pounds lower. I like to weigh at the end of the day as it tends to be a more realistic number. Just goes to show how much crap I'd eaten prior to watching it and starting in again with exercise. Drinking lots of water again must be helping too but seems like I'm in the loo every 30 minutes....

It's good to read how everyone is trying to get back on track this week. All the best ~ Joan

707Goddess 02-27-2007 04:19 PM

Hey all im doing good and just flying bye work has been straight **** !!!! i physically got sick yesterday i went home soooo stressed out yesterday i couldnt keep dinner down (sorry TMI) anyways i was asleep by 8pm i never slept that much and today not feeling much better ........................
i'll check in later have to get back to the grind
take care
Michelle

LBH 02-27-2007 04:41 PM

Aww, Michelle, feel better!! :hug:

Joan, lemme tell ya', being bored on the job is a good thing, because I'm drinking 3 liters of water a day and in the loo every hour...makes for a quick change of scenery every now and then. :lol:

newFannie07 02-27-2007 07:37 PM

Hello everyone. I am new, but joining your group. It's nice to see everyone else has struggles and rewards. No matter how small. Congrats on passing up the donuts LBH. And congrats to all others on the losses.
My good news is I can go up and down the basement stairs without huffing everytime. FYI - I am living with a friend in a room in her basement so I have no choice but to do those stair exercises!!! Now to start some real exercise. Need to get the hand weights out to work off this arm fat my grandma warned me about.

Thank you all for your warm welcome.!
Kerri

GatorgalstuckinGA 02-27-2007 07:47 PM

welcome newfannie. Good luck. We're all here during all the ups and downs.

wannaBsize7 02-27-2007 07:55 PM

newfannie welcome

lppennington 02-27-2007 07:56 PM

:welcome3: Kerri

Lisa