Old 02-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Joan, I wish my DH would give me a DD card every now and then! He just thinks I'm crazy to be addicted to the stuff. He's not a coffee drinker at all.

RX, come on man, climb back on, you can do it! I told DH I want to go line dancing sometime...I don't care how fat I am...the thought crossed my mind, but I don't care! Have you taken a good look at some people?! There are women out there that just shouldn't be showing skin, but do anyway! And as long as you're not showing plumber's crack...you should be fine!

Michelle, do a search for 3d & 4d u/s pics, you'll see them...really cool!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys...just got back from the beach...it was fun...a bit drizzly weather but we still made the most of it. Long day...about a 3 hours ride...but so much fun. I will show you a pic as soon as i download them. (wonders how you attach a thumbnail?). anyways....

RXZ i really think you should take the classes...first you will be doing something fun with your wife...who cares what you look/feel like...its about having fun with your wife...and it may get you motivated to move.

Gives goddess a swift kick in the rear to help her get motivated

LBH hope you feel better

bellybaby - glad i don't live in LA couldn't resist the king cake LOL...i love that and the cajun food.

Irish...i live by my espresso...use to be a starbucks junkie....but finally invested in a good quality machine for home...AND I LOVE IT...make myself fresh espresso and steamed skim milk every morningl And i don't even need extra sugar in it...
okay all i'll check back later....off to work out some...i had a bad day on way back from beach...the only place we could find to eat at was McDonald...and i couldn't say no to the fries and coke...so must go work them off.
see ya laters
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:44 PM   #18  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Zeph take the classes...my instructor was a big guy but i really enjoyed it. 707 if you need favors lemme know, I can send you photos of what i can do for ya....
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:44 PM   #19  

okay...so finally got the pics downloaded of today's ride...here is two. It was a bit cloudy so sorry pic is a bit darker than i would have liked. Let's see if i did this right...still learing this system.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sheslo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sheslo...e2.jpg&.src=ph
Old 02-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #20  

okay...how do i do thumbnails? where the pic shows up in my post?
Old 02-21-2007, 09:52 PM   #21  

yeah! i figured it out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4393.jpg (36.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4418.jpg (14.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-22-2007, 12:36 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 287/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5.5"

Wink

Awesome photos!! I would love to ride a horse on the beach! Thanks for sharing!!!

I was back to the Dr. today~makes 2 times in February for me!! Now I have a sinus infection~seems like allergy season is coming a little early for me! ARGH!

Next weekend DH & I are going on a special 18th Anniversary trip to Ruidoso New Mexico. Really looking forward to getting away....sure don't want to be sick!

RX~those salsa classes will burn that calories!! the one thing you dont' want to do might be a great jump start for you! GO FOR IT!! I would do it! Look at those ballroom dancers on that show Dancing with the Stars~those people lost weight!

Happy Thursday to you all~

Blessings~
mgf~
MyGirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote