Old 01-19-2007, 07:21 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: Friday, 1/19

Mornin' All! It's snowing here!! The ground is covered, but the grass is still peeking through a bit. Seems to be stopping though, so no snowmen yet!

Keep warm all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Morning,

We have a light dusting of snow here.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:53 AM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys,
It's just cold here. I hate staying indoors to workout. It's nicer to get out and take a nice walk. But oh well, it's better than nothing.
BTW!! Thank you all for the beat down. It will be a while before my booty recovers.
707 Congrats on the baby girl. I want a girl too. Ofcourse DH wants a boy.
I love the name.
Have a great day.
shey237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #4  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

thanks everyone and for the new people it is my daughter having the baby just a FYI LOL
but anyways i kicked butt this week on diet and exercise and guess what i GAINED 3lbs WTH??? im pissed but i think its just gonna push me harder im determained (sp?) to loose this weight damnit
well i'll check in later
707 Michelle H
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:04 PM   #5  
Michelle

S/C/G: 167.4/161.5/145

Height: 5'4

Default Week 2, Day 5

Morning everyone !!!

Checking in again, I am home sick today.... Been under the weather for about 2 days now, ran a fever last night...its crazy I know, but I have 1/2 convinced myself that I am sick because my immune system is out of whack from working out so much the last 2 weeks...is that possible or am I just a quack??? maybe Im crazy, but I just feel crappy and crabby and moody, and I am gonna go take a nap and hope i feel better.

Michelle H---LOL on the congrats from me, I must've missed that bit of info when I jumped in here with you guys...but congrats still on being Grandma...

Welcome to Anne !! Hope you find the support here your looking for, I know I have....

Well hello to everyone else, and thanks for all the input ref. my barely weight loss and inches, etc...I will be measuring to see....

Be back tomorrow....Good Luck to everyone and don't give up !!!
mibrneydgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:16 PM   #6  

Michelle H, maybe you're gaining muscle - it weighs more! That will help burn the fat. Let's hope so!

Lisa
Old 01-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

YEAH lets hope im not discourged at all just in shock i just want to be the Hottest 34 yo grandma out there so i set a new goal of 03/27/2007 jessicas due date to be at a mini goal of 160 please keep your fingers crossed for me LOL
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #8  

707, That seems resonable, 10 lbs/month. Here this is to get you started.

Lisa

to everyone else.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Default Hi everyone

Thanks so much for the nice welcome!

Today is a so-so day for me. Yesterday I was so excited to get on the scale and see the numbers going down, and today they are back to the same number they were before!
I've only been on Weight Watchers a week, but I like it so far. Seems like I can have anything I want in moderation. If it was restrictive that just sets me up for failure.
In the past week I have exercised more than I am used to, so today I am taking a bit of a break from it. Well, I did do 10 minutes on the bike, both otherwise today is my day off. Weigh in is tomorrow, so I am hoping to see something...anything! This week AF decided to show up, which doesn't help either, but hoping for the best tomorrow.

Wish me luck tomorrow....have a great day ladies!

Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Geez, what a day, just rotten. Anyway, I plan to have a busy day tomorrow, so hoping for a loss this week!

Anne, that's what I always liked about WW, the freedom to eat what you want, just in moderation.

MichelleM, yeah, you're a quack! J/K, there is a virus going around though, so take care of yourself.

Michelle, Hang in there girl! Maybe Lisa's right and it is muscle. Or maybe it's PMS? Maybe you'll catch up next week?
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #11  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Lisa, thanks for the offer to help with the fafsa. I may take you up on that. I will have to update my info and see what happens with that.
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote