Old 01-18-2007, 01:33 AM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default 30 Something's: Thursday, January 18

Hello everyone. Yup, it's 1:25 and I'm still up. Girlie was not interested in sleeping, so that means Mom couldn't either.

I'm so wishy washy. I have one good meal and one bad one. Or do good all day and then blow it with dessert. Dumb, dumb, dummy. Having a pretty bad week with sleep issues (mine, not hers). Then I'm draggy and can't seem to make myself make the right decisions. These are just excuses really, I know what needs to be done. I'm reaching for my bootstraps!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:59 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Karen, Hope you got some sleep last night!

MichelleM, Good for you on being on the treadmill and not the computer!! I need to do that. OK, I don't have a treadmill, but I need to be doing something, anything, besides being on the computer! Maybe the weight loss will catch up next week?

Shey,
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Smile Good Morning!

Hi

I thought I would join you today! I'm Anne, 31, married and have 2 wonderful little boys (2 and 8 months).
I started watching what I was eating just after Christmas....Dec. 27th actually. I saw an awful picture of myself while at a family party, and had decided I'd had enough of how I look.
Last Thursday, I joined Weight Watchers for the extra support. I'm so glad I joined 3FC, you ladies are amazing. Its so nice to come on here everyday and know no matter what happens, others are going through the same thing!
Well I weighed myself this morning, and I am down at least 2.5 since the weekend!!!
I will go for my official weigh in on Saturday morning, its much easier to get hubby to watch the kids in the morning....the kids are much happier in the mornings...lol.
I'm off to get breakfast and then to try and get through my 2-mile WATP. I got to 1.5 miles yesterday, so I'll try again today!

Have a great morning everyone, I can't wait to get to know you!
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:35 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Welcome Anne

I did ok but overdid at dinner....and yet again I am exhausted again. And cold too

Hope you're doing well Have a super day
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:24 AM   #5  

Mib, Have you been checking your inches? Sometimes the weight loss shows up in our clothes first. I have noticed that!

Molly, its about time to fill out the FAFSA form for the fall session. The sooner you get it in ~ the more money there is (usually). Do your taxes first though. Any ?, let me know.

Anne, to our group. Feel free to jump right on in. We do try to encourage each other and help each other out. Even try to give a if it is needed.

Holy, maybe your tiredness is sabotoging (sp?) your weight loss. I think I heard somewhere that if you have limited amount of sleep, it hampers the weight loss and makes it easier to gain.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #6  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning. Y-A-W-N. Ye gods. How long can I go not sleeping until after 3 AM and waking up at 7:30? I'll try for a nap later but that may be adding to my difficulties. Napping then not being able to sleep at night.

Lisa: By my own experience it's just so much easier to give in when I'm tired. It's not worth the battle to me then. Just eat whatever takes the least amount of effort. And lots of it to be doing something to stay awake.

Anne: Welcome! Congrats on the loss! Way to go.

OK, her highness is calling again. Have a great day everyone
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:56 AM   #7  

I would have to agree with you Karen. **Must have sugar and caffine to stay awake** (Or something like that)

I haven't been sleeping well either, but I figured that instead of eating I would listen to music (I tend to fall asleep faster that way). Nothing like falling asleep to a good honky-tonk song.

Actually, my mind is worrying about not having a job and that is causing me to stay awake. (I think) Normally I eat when I worry - but this time I am not.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote