Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 03:47 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Elisa- You are soo funny!! You're sure you don't have stock in Swiffer, huh?! I would like to have the wet ones for like when you spill something on the kitchen floor, or the garbage bag drips across the floor when you empty it, you know? Think I'll look for the wet ones. I don't remember how much the other wet mop was, but I saw it at BJ's and thought it was expensive, so I won't be getting it!

BFB- Congrats on 2 days OP!!! A girl I work with has a trampoline and she lost a bunch of weight just jumping on that everyday! I mean, she watched what she ate too, but she said she really got a good workout on the trampoline. Have fun with it!!

Anyone know how many points chicken franciase is? I can't find it in any of my books. Brought more chicken leftovers with me for lunch, but since there are auditors here, we had lunch for them and I got some of it. I don't know, I'm thinking 8 pts.? The chicken itself was probably about 4 oz.
Old 10-16-2001, 05:03 PM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!
Just checking in to say hello!!!All this talk with the Swifters in making me in the mood to clean house!!!! NOT!!!!!!
Well, congrats on the loss again Legal!!!!If I am not PG, I am gonna hit the excercise heavy again!!!!
Well,off to the races again!!!
Vicki
Old 10-17-2001, 10:02 AM   #18  

Morning all!

Not much going on today. Probably will have to work late since I have session duty, but that's about it. Stayed within points yesterday, although I didn't get any "real" exercise in...but I caught up on 3 weeks of ironing DH's work clothes....he was getting desparate! *L* (Yes, he can iron, but he hates it, and since he does some things that I hate to do for me, I do all his ironing.) I left the house this morning with my breakfast & my lunch to keep myself under control today...unfortunately I forgot until I got to work that I will probably be here late and won't really have time for dinner, so whatever I get will probably come from the grill, which doesn't really have any healthy options...but I'll do the best I can to stay within points.

Rabbit - we use the Swiffer wets to wipe down the interior of the cars..especially works well on the Jeep after we've been 4-wheeling!

Lauren - 1.5pts under maximum & longer w/Gilad w/less stopping time = progress in my book! Great job!

Guess that's about all for now.

Have a great day all!

LE
Old 10-17-2001, 10:27 AM   #19  
LBH

Hi All,

OK, 2 days OP!! I was under 1 pt. yesterday, so I still have a 1/2 pt. to make up today. Brought my clothes to do Gilad tonight.

LE- Thanks for the compliment! Hope you can find something not too bad at the grill tonight. Maybe you can run out at lunch and get a salad for dinner?

RR- LOL, isn't that sick how talking about cool cleaning things makes us want to clean?!

I'm in audit **** here...have 4 audits happening over the next month...one is here today. Pulling my hair out!!
Old 10-17-2001, 10:45 AM   #20  

HI EVERYONE!

Lauren - glad Elisa gave you all the info on swiffer wet! that's what I use too and they do dry up quick so are good for small things or one room. I haven't bought that new thing either. Yeah 2 days op!! Good luck with the audits!

BFB - yeah op!!

Legal - good luck staying within points tonight. Good idea for the swiffer!

For those of you trying to quit smoking, I happened upon a site: www.silkquit.com that might be very useful.

4 days op!! I don't know if it's been enough that I'll get a loss this week, but I'm glad to be staying on program.

RABBIT
Old 10-17-2001, 03:18 PM   #21  

Red face new here

and quite tired really..

I have been with WW since Feb.2001 and received my lifetime membership in July down 40 pounds

I have recently well for about 3 months now been using the Leslie Sansone walking tapes and do the 3 mile everyday.But I can't shake the feeling of being tired

Thought maybe it was low iron so I tried a multivitamin but with more iron and my body didn't like that one..I know I am getting enough B12 so I am at a loss

I hope you don't mind me joining the group for posts..I post on other forums as well

Talk soon
Old 10-17-2001, 09:28 PM   #22  

Confession Time:::

O.K. the PMS munchies hit big time yesterday. I kept going to the kitchen. I finally stopped and had a little talk with myself. I thought about what I really wanted and decided it was chocolate turtle cheesecake!! I drove all the way to the store (o.k. its only 4 miles...but this was a special trip). Bought the cheesecake and came home. 3 bites was just enough, it was what I really wanted, and I quit munching!! I'm handling the PMS much better too!!! Must be something in that chocolate.

I hope 3 bites doesn't affect the scales!!!!!
- jul
Old 10-18-2001, 03:28 AM   #23  
Pink Thingy

Confession Part 2 - I had some apple crumble cheese cake yesterday, if I do loads of exercise today, can I cancel out the cheesecake
Old 10-18-2001, 06:44 AM   #24  
A princess in the making!

Default HI

Just a quick hello adn to let you all know I am coming back. I am rejoining WW on my birthday which is Sat. And will be here Monday
Old 10-18-2001, 09:17 AM   #25  

BFB: Felt good to confess didn't it. The turtle cheesecake did not show up on my scale so there is hope yet!!! Infact it was down 1/2 lb to 175.5!!!

Pryia: I was wondering about you!!!!

Ontarioangel: Welcome and jump in anytime. If you like to set goals for your self check out our Thanksgiving Goal thread.

- jul
Old 10-18-2001, 09:31 AM   #26  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

BFB - You have the best picturea attachments, they are so cute!! It sounds like you're being good (and honest). Just don't let your little snack yesterday give you permission to "fall off the wagon"!! If you're good today, that cake won't even matter. Keep up the good work!

Jul - sounds like you had the right idea - going for exactly what you were craving instead of eating everything in sight and still not feeling satisfied. But I don't think I could have stopped at 3 bites. Good for you. Are you like me and weigh yourself all the time?? (I know it's wrong but it works for me)

Ontarioangel - happy to see you stop in. If you're always so tired, have you mentioned it to your doctor? There's quite a few medical reasons that might be the answer and could be easy to fix.

Pryia - early happy birthday! good to hear from you.

Since I do weigh all the time I have to say it's weird the way my body is. Last week the weight seemed to fall off (although it came back with my bad weekend eating) and this week it's holding strong even though I've been so good. I'm sure it will all work out in the end but it's weird.

Hi to everyone else!!

Elisa
Old 10-18-2001, 10:07 AM   #27  
LBH

Hi All,

Well, I screwed up last night. I had to have the freaking 2nd brownie thing...I should've never brought it home!! I was 2.5 over yesterday, which brings my total to 3 over for the week. I'm not happy with myself, but it is still an improvement from previous weeks. I mean, last week I was more than a whole day over in points!! So I think I should take the 3 pts. over and run with it!!

I feel like I have lost, but I snuck a look at the scale this AM...for the first time all week, which is an accomplishment, and it shows a maintain, possible gain. Maybe it's last week catching up with me? I did not get to do Gilad last night, there was an EMT training session at the firehouse. So DH and I went to Treasure Island and bought some stuff for the party, and he made me get some stuff to decorate our door. He (kiddingly) said he's embarrassed that the neighbors downstairs have pumpkins, and things in the grass, and stuff on the door, and we have nothing. He said to get my creative juices flowing!! I said, hey, you're the artist in the family!!

Pryia- Good to see you stop in...glad to hear you'll be coming back...but you know you didn't have to go away just because you weren't OP!!

Jul & BFB- Glad you got it out of your system!! I love cheesecake, but thankfully it doesn't have the effect chocolate has on me, otherwise I'd be 500 lbs.!! Tonight, since it's WI night, I will have some choc. icecream that DH made over the weekend. I may have chinese for dinner too.

O Angel- Welcome! Sounds like you definitely need to see the doctor, maybe have some blood tests done. Congrats on getting to Lifetime!

Hi to everyone else!!
Old 10-18-2001, 10:12 AM   #28  

Morning all

Well I didn't have to work late after all, so I was able to eat dinner at home & stay OP. I even banked points & exercised! Amazing! Didn't get enough water in yesterday, but other than that, a pretty good day.

ontarioangel - WELCOME! Jump in anywhere, anytime!

Jul - that's great that you figured out what you REALLY wanted & got it instead of eating everything else! Although, like Elisa, I don't think I could have stopped at just 3 bites...especially on any kind of cheesecake! *L*

Pryia -
HAPPY BIR[COLOR=dark-blue]T[/COLOR]H[COLOR=sky blue]D[/COLOR]AY!!!

Elisa - I'm also guilty of weighing myself daily right now. But for now, it's what's helping me get back on track. I only really "count" weighing once a week, it's just a reminder every morning that I've got to lose what I've gained before it gets out of control.

O.k...I"m outta' here. Have a great day all!

LE

Last edited by Legal Eagle; 10-18-2001 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-18-2001, 11:41 AM   #29  
Pink Thingy

Default See...we are all exercising and we didn't even notice....

DAILY EXCERCISE FOR THE NON ATHLETIC

Calories can be burned by the hundreds by engaging in strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise.

Exercise Calories burned per hour

Beating around the bush 75
Jumping to conclusions 100
Climbing the walls 150
Swallowing your pride 50
Passing the buck 25
Throwing your weight around (depending on your weight) 50-300
Dragging your heels 100
Pushing your luck 250
Making mountains out of a molehills 500
Wading through paperwork 300
Bending over backwards 75
Jumping on the bandwagon 200
Balancing the books 25
Running around in circles 350
Blowing your own trumpet 25
Climbing the ladder of success 750
Pulling out the stops 75
Adding fuel to the fire 160
Wrapping it up at the day’s end 12
Opening a can of worms 50
Putting your foot in your mouth 300
Starting the ball rolling 90
Going over the edge 25
Hitting the nail on the head 50
Picking up the pieces 350

How many calories have you burned today then?!?!?!?!

Pyria happy birthday in advance, have a good one
Hi to everyone, and welcome Ontario Angel

Last edited by BigFatBooty; 10-18-2001 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-18-2001, 02:34 PM   #30  

LBH: If you noticed it wasn't just cheesecake for me but chocolate turtle cheesecake. It was a craving that just plain chocolate could not of cured.

Elisa: yes! I weigh every morning. Keeps me focused!

- jul
Closed Thread