Old 10-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/150/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello ladies and gents!

Hello my name is Stephanie and I'm a relapsed success story. A year and a half ago I lost 30 lbs with diet, exercise, logging my intake on TDP and participating in the 3FC forums (I can't for the life of me remember my old screen name!). I've kept the weight off up until a few months ago when I hit a really rough patch in my personal life. The rough patch is over and I'm really working hard to get back on target as I felt I was in my "sweet spot" size/weight wise. Over the past five months or so I've noticed the weight creeping back. I have to squeeze into my size 6's now when they were roomy last spring. I need to put the kibosh on the creep. I've started back at the gym 4-5 days a week and I just started logging my meals again. Starting tomorrow I'm giving up diet coke and drinking only water, iced tea and milk, which helped a lot last time. I'm hoping over the next 6 months I'll be able to get back into my target zone.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!
hudsonhawk4480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #2  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Welcome Stephanie!! I, too, am re-losing some weight...ugh. We did it once, we can do it AGAIN!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Hi! and to 3FC!!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/167/132

Height: 5'3

Hi Stephanie.
It soo easy to fall into that confort zone and not even realise that you are putting the weight on! I've got 35 lbs to go but setting myself a 14 lb mini goal by christmas. I'm totally addicated to diet coke, how can you manage to stay off it and do you really think its makes a difference?
rebeccakh is offline   Reply With Quote